RollerCoaster Tycoon

Docpepper

I recently reinstalled this game and I'm wondering if anyone knows good sites to download extra rides and etc ?

Edited by Dochappy

haven't got any of the addons or 2 or 3 yet this is probably one of the better tycoon games but I heard No limit Coaster(or something like that) is better than RCT.

thanks I forgot all about the main site lol

I have the first one but I haven't got it installed right now I don't think. I never thought about downloading additional stuff - which is weird.

It's a cool game though but it gets a little tedious after a while - also when you can make an absolutely useless ride and everyone flocks to it because it's new.

Bought RCT 2 and an expansion (Wacky Worlds, I think) for $49.90, standard price for one game. It was pretty fun. I still vividly remember trying to build a monorail that connected important rides all over my theme park but failed miserably. I ended up just building a round-about one.

the patches won't work for me either , but I still play it I wish there was a a way that I could get tons of money and buy all the land and just to see what kind of park I could create

It says it won't run on my computer anyway, so oh well. I'll have look see how much RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 is and see if it's worth spending my hard earnt cash on.

I love RCT 2...got the bundle with the two add-ons. However it does have the aboslute worse feature I think I've ever seen. In the create a scenario you are only allowed to select a limited amount of scenary and rides. Now I'm not genius but why does a game which seems to promote imagination in park design, limit you in doing so. Other then that feature which pisses me off to no end, i love it.

I remember one of the scenarios on one of the expansion packs for RCT, where you were given an unlimited amount of money. I adored that scenario, and I'd play it constantly and try and build up a dream theme park. I always built up different themed areas, like a Space area and a Dinosaur area...

Guest [ Tyler ]

The third game...is amazing graphics wise. The gameplay is good aside from the glitches. Don't waste your money unless you are 100% sure you have the system requirements. But I love RCT1,2, & 3. All are great games. I just wish they would have worked with it and got all the bugs out first. I hate downloading a new patch every week. :|

Basically I need a bit of a favour from somebody. I thought I'd install the first Rollercoaster Tycoon and have a bit of a play on it. I went to start it up, but it said that it will not start in Windows XP. So I had a look around and found a patch here that will then make it work on XP. Problem is that when I download it downloads very very slow for some reason, like 0.1kb despite me having broadband.

I was hoping if somebody could download it and send it to me and maybe I could try see if it downloads quicker that way.

Help would be much appreciated.

Edited by lazy_arse