Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

WOOO! Promotion! After 12 bloody years it's about time! (Yeah, I'm celebrating late, but I only just re-found this thread).

I hate this long wait between games now! It's destroying me! We need to win two more games and we get promotion to the Championship! I just want them to hurry up. We've had such a great year this season but this would be fantastic and certainly what none of us at Colchester thought would happen.

I hate Bury and everything they stand for. 3 teams and 3 points seperate us and the playoffs. Possible, but not likely. Well at least if we don't go up we can look forward to beating Hartlepool next season.

I hate Bury and everything they stand for. 3 teams and 3 points seperate us and the playoffs. Possible, but not likely. Well at least if we don't go up we can look forward to beating Hartlepool next season.

Hmm, even that is 50/50 now.

Hmm, even that is 50/50 now.

Edited by Darloboy

Orient, League 1...

I like the sound of it.

Its still sinking in, we was at the game and it was just amazing, the last five minutes ran us thru the gauntlett of emotions. It didn't feel good to relegate someone, but it had to happen. Fuck, it was just awesome.

Orient, League 1...

I like the sound of it.

Its still sinking in, we was at the game and it was just amazing, the last five minutes ran us thru the gauntlett of emotions. It didn't feel good to relegate someone, but it had to happen. Fuck, it was just awesome.

As an Orient fan, I wanted Barnet relegated >_>

Nah, I don't want anyone relegated in particular, but it happens.

Now, I'm going out soon to celebrate this. Drunken posts ahoy!