Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pissed that we lost to CARLISLE! Two years ago we relegated them to the conference, wankers!

Oh well, if we dont beat Crewe on Tuesday in the first home game of the season, im throwing my season ticket down the toilet

well, prolly not, but ya get what i mean

Edited by IAceI

Same shit different fucking season.

Leicester were an absolute fucking disgrace today - I can't take any positive points away apart from McCarthy's header and Williams' freekick. They didn't play as a team, Tiatto sucked and didn't know what the fuck he was doing, Stearman had a mare of a game, Kenton just hoofed all over the shop back to Kenton, Johnson looked like a headless chicken and there was NO support for Hume and Fryatt.

I am very tempted to put a bet on us getting relegated this season, at least under Levein we had SOME good points, today we had fucking none.

It feels like my team is doomed to relegation and has been for three years now. Fucks sake.

Booooo Birmingham suck.

And spent £3m on a player that not only did they not start, but that got sent off three minutes into his debut when he came off the bench.

£1m per minute. Great value for money!

Im pissed that we lost to CARLISLE! Two years ago we relegated them to the conference, wankers!

Oh well, if we dont beat Crewe on Tuesday in the first home game of the season, im throwing my season ticket down the toilet

well, prolly not, but ya get what i mean

We got relegated off Cheltenham two years ago. I was there. So I'm not sure what you're thinking of. 6-7 years ago Sunderland finished 7th. Leeds used to be a Champions League team. What's wrong with losing to Carlisle, LDV Vans (Johnstone's Paint~) whatever finalists last year. Where were you lot exactly?

Sorry i got confused, we relegated York in the penultimate game, then beat Carlisle on the last day, and then celebrated the title that we won at Boston, so dunno what i was thinking of lol. Im annoyed at Carlisle for getting the double promotion that we got and that they were two leagues below us two years ago, i didnt expect us to lose to them, and i know we will get a run for our money against Crewe.

Plus, bar the Luton-Leicester game, wasnt Carlisles goal the first of the season around the Coca-Cola League?

I don't know because the morons at Sky Sports News didn't put the printer on until like 20 minutes in for whatever reason. I didn't really expect much from Carlisle this season, with the poor pre-season form, the new manager and all that, so I think they can probably survive in this league for once.

I watched the Championship goals on ITV this morning. Stoke only lost because Southend dived for the penalty which they scored. However Sidibe & Pericard did look good up front which is something positive at least.

Booooo Birmingham suck.

And spent £3m on a player that not only did they not start, but that got sent off three minutes into his debut when he came off the bench.

£1m per minute. Great value for money!

I watched the Championship goals on ITV this morning. Stoke only lost because Southend dived for the penalty which they scored. However Sidibe & Pericard did look good up front which is something positive at least.

If he didn't dive over him, he could have just kept running and gone down anyways. Whether he dived or just kept running, he was going to end up on the ground because the opposition just wrecklessly dove in front of him.