EWB Football Bookies

Jam

As it says on the SkyBet advert, 'it matters more when theres money on it'.

We always like to think we know who will win, by how many, who'll score, who'll get the sack and how many throwings a team will have etc. Nows the chance to prove it. Basically everyone who signs up will be given £20 of virtual pounds. As the weeks go on I'll have a selection of fixtures from each leagues where people will predict who will win with odds that I will decide. However, they must wager some of their money on their prediction. They can make one big prediction of several outcomes for an amount, where the winnings would be massive but all events need to occur, or they could make several wagers on different events for a more cautious approach.

If someone wants to ask for a special on a match, e.g first/last goalscorer, any sendings off etc I'll make some odds up for individuals involved. I'll also throw in some which could include next ______ manager or who'll get relegated. Other people can nominate people not on the list and I'll name a price on that. Odds are fixed no matter what.

Anyone interested?

Signed Up:

Jam

Supergrass

rvdwannabe

9 to 5

JohnnyPerfect

TM

Dan

Viper

Lazy_arse

JohnnyD

CSAMH

Edited by Jam

I occasionally play the one where it gives you a number of fixtures, some from the Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2, Scottish Leagues etc, you pick a winner/draw from each one, place your bet and away you go. I'd quite like something like, though guessing scorelines/scorers on the bigger games will still be quite fun.

I'll probably have this up after this weekends fixtures, maybe starting for a Monday night game, if there is one

It'd probably be best to use real odds from websites, that way nobody can complain the odds aren't realistic or anything like that.