Limp Bizkit - The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

AJ

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dragon27, give me a definition of what a fanboy is or shut it, if it has something todo with someone runnin around screaming about liking something that compared to other things in a pure logic sens is bad for the thing they are waving about, better keep it shut aswell becaus it would be like putting a bullet in your knee, face it, i am not using the word as an insult, i am using it a discription so i don´t have to type all this shit i have to type now becaus you don´t get it.

to me, running around telling that ripping an album in two parts to charge twice the price and sell it 3 times (asuming that there will be a full version comming out sooner or later) issent a rip of is fanboy tissem, there is no logic sens that could tell annyone this is the greatest thing ever to happen to music, and like i stated it pissed me of with other artists before. - it´s a different story wen it is something like use your illusions were you actualy get 2 full albums for the price of two albums (still not nice but with that you at least get what you would get wen you buy two other albums in matters of production coasts or such)

it is a vial part of this album, this topic is about such an album, i am giving my opinion on this salles system on a discusion board, come back and complain about me not sucking their dick wen this is an Limp Bisquit board that has in its rules that you are not alowed to speak negative about the band even if it is logicly the only right thing to do in a situation, ripoff is not a matter of tast, musik might be, (i even heard some people honestly like good charlot and linken park AT THE SAME TIME (rumors rumors...) ) but this issent.

And quit whining about this being about me not liking limp bisquit, i already said alike things about bands like the strokes, beatsteaks and the hives (or even Ryan adams whom i even mentioned right here) whom i basicly like/love, just hate that their "albums" only last around 30 minutes wich just is piss for an amount of monney i have to work for several houres and could eat of several days if i have to stretch what i have left. I don´t know if you already earning your monney by yourself and make a living of it but you shure don´t sound like it . . .

i asume the album is leaked and manny of EWBs members have been bad boys

Actually, to my knowledge, it hasn't truly leaked out. Well, the source I use, says it hasn't leaked yet. So if you're like me, then no it hasn't leaked. <_<

Oh well, it doesn't matter that much. The new song was a lot better than the stuff for awhile now, so I may have to check it out. The song does have a RATM feel to it which isn't a bad thing, I suppose. Though, Fred's still a poser.

Oh and Matzat, shut up already. Dragon, you too. You both are making this topic into something it shouldn't be. Just agree to disagree already.

.oO(i hope sure that boy got that the fanboy line was about people talking about seeling half an album for the full price issent annything bad or a ripoff)

, but I define a fanboy as someone who shows blind allegiance to a product/band/thing/whatever irrespective of the quality of that product/band/thing whatever.
Edited by Michael Matzat

thearmpit wasn't working for me neither but if you GOOGLE it and click the link, it will work. :)

And I agree with Dragon on this one. If you think Limp Bizkit sucks, go bitch and whine at a LB-Hate site and stop clogging this post up. It's even harder than normal to try and understand you when you try and argue.

thearmpit wasn't working for me neither but if you GOOGLE it and click the link, it will work. :)

And I agree with Dragon on this one. If you think Limp Bizkit sucks, go bitch and whine at a LB-Hate site and stop clogging this post up. It's even harder than normal to try and understand you when you try and argue.

The Chocolate Starfish & The Hotdog Flavored Water > Results May Vary

I dunno really, there's just nothing that stands out as a good song on Results May Vary. Admittedly, Choc. Starfish is a step down from Significant Other (which I think is a great album, personally), but there's some good stuff on there, particularly Take A Look Around and My Generation. Overplayed, sure, but I still like it.

The Chocolate Starfish & The Hotdog Flavored Water > Results May Vary

Eh whatever, I don't see it. RMV is 100000000 times better than TCS&THFW.

"Results May Vary" was what happens when a band thinks itself capable of more than it really is. "Chocolate Starfish" was no gem, but at least it was a band in it's element.

This new stuff I like, though. Fred still sucks as a vocalist and lyricist, but at least the riff is catchy.

Matzat you can call me a fanboy all you fucking like. I never said I liked the fact that they were bringing the album out in two seperate parts. No, I'd much rather have one full album. My question in the first post was about what people thought of the new music, not what youve blabbed on about for the last page or so. I'll check out the album because I like limpbizkit, and judging by this song the album might be something I'll like.

As for RMV. I loved it. Eat You Alive, Gimme The Mic, Underneath The Gun, Almost Over, Wrestlemania XIX's theme song Build A Bridge, Phenomenon, Creamer, Behind Blue Eyes... Seriously, not one song I didn't like on that album.

I love Choc Starfish too, but not as much as I first did. It was a bit too main-stream if you know what I mean. Too MTV, or whatever. My Way does own though. Another great Mania (X7) soundtrack. The other albums (bar the remix album) have their good points too. Significant Other has Break Stuff, Nookie (2 limp bizkit classics) and 3 dollar bill has Pollution, Counterfeit and Faith... 3 of the best IMO.

Guest PlagueUK

Have to say I'm loving "The Truth".

They truly did miss Wes from RMV I think. But this sounds like it could be a return of form in the fan's eyes.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the album when it comes out.

Guest Bluesman

Thanks Fred, I always wanted to know what RATM would sound like if they turned to shit. Hey though, let's give Fred all the praise in the world, especially when he has to live off another band's sound (one that does not suck). Oh yea, and he's still an arrogant twat:

Durst told MTV News that Rage Against the Machine were a source of inspiration for the record. "Emotionally, I was affected a lot by [Rage]," he said. "Not specifically the literal intention of the words or what it was about, but the feel, the sound, those phrases that got me. I believe this [album] is exactly where they left off."