Chelsea thread

G-O-D

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It said in the newspaper today that Mourinho is thinking of quitting Chelsea at the end of the season because he feels the club didn't support him when they didn't file for an appeal. They also said their sources could be wrong and this could just be an April's Fool joke that was played on them.

Any news on this in England?

No way Jose will attend

Jose Mourinho will not be in attendance to see Chelsea's UEFA Champions League clash with Bayern Munich on Wednesday.

The cocksure Portuguese tactician will serve the first of a two-game touchline ban in midweek as the West Londoners face Munich at Stamford Bridge.

Mourinho was handed a suspension having been found guilty of improper conduct in the last round against Spanish giants Barcelona.

It had been anticipated that Mourinho would take a place in the stand for the game but now the club have confirmed he will stay away all together.

Chelsea assistant manager Baltemar Brito has confirmed that the coaching staff will have no contact with Mourinho on Wednesday evening.

''Jose will be in a private place, a peaceful place to watch the game,'' said Brito.

''He will have no contact with the staff.''

Brito continued to explain that extensive preparation work had already been done for the game, with every eventuality catered for by Mourinho's exhaustive pre-match discussions.

I hate my lack of Sky Sports...

This is the level of commentary you get on the "Live Coverage" of bbc.co.uk:

19:14

Defending throw-in by Bixente Lizarazu (Bayern Munich).

18:23

Attacking throw-in by Bixente Lizarazu (Bayern Munich).

18:11

Attacking throw-in by Owen Hargreaves (Bayern Munich).

17:43

Attacking throw-in by Glen Johnson (Chelsea).

17:15

Defending throw-in by Glen Johnson (Chelsea)

I hate my lack of Sky Sports...

This is the level of commentary you get on the "Live Coverage" of bbc.co.uk:

19:14

Defending throw-in by Bixente Lizarazu (Bayern Munich).

18:23

Attacking throw-in by Bixente Lizarazu (Bayern Munich).

18:11

Attacking throw-in by Owen Hargreaves (Bayern Munich).

17:43

Attacking throw-in by Glen Johnson (Chelsea).

17:15

Defending throw-in by Glen Johnson (Chelsea)

Edited by Assassin

I have nothing. Even if it were on ITV1 I wouldn't be able to watch it here because our reception is so fucking atrocious. Luckily I'll be back in London for the return leg where the reception is only mildly bad.

Hint: Chelsea = Blue. :shifty:

Chelsea (the english team) are the blue ones. Bayern Munich (the german team) are the black ones.

The guy in yellow isn't lost. He's the referee. :shifty: The two who look like him on the sidelines are part of the refereeing team. They're the assistant referees, although everyone calls them linesmen.