Chelsea thread

G-O-D

Errr what, how am I trolling?

I'm replying to the news that was posted. How the heck is that trolling? I said it's pathetic, which it damn well is. They sacked the guy, they're a billionaire club and they don't need the money what so ever. So why are they trying to claim from it for no reason?

Saying that doesn't deserve a warning, but sure if you or some mod thinks it does then fair enough.

Fuck Capello, he's a cunt.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Errr what, how am I trolling?

I'm replying to the news that was posted. How the heck is that trolling? I said it's pathetic, which it damn well is. They sacked the guy, they're a billionaire club and they don't need the money what so ever. So why are they trying to claim from it for no reason?

Saying that doesn't deserve a warning, but sure if you or some mod thinks it does then fair enough.

Fuck Capello, he's a cunt.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Guest Ringmaster

Ibrahimovich is little bitch who sucks cock.

That is trolling.

Ibrahimovich sucks because he complains all the time and dives constantly.

That is a decent response.

BTW, I'm glad the people are reading that news story properly....Chelsea aren't claiming money from Juve, but a section of FIFA.

I think rightfully so, as they played 16m for a player, and got fuck all use out of him, did the right thing in sacking him, and deserve some kinda recompense. The FA have cleared it, so they must agree in some way.

Guest Ringmaster

Oh and Ringmaster, you mean you're trolling, because you've just added two posts that add nothing to the thread, so yeah. I don't care, because a post is a post and whatever.

Great win against Fulham today. Robben was the difference maker, IMHO.

This means we could win the title on Monday, if Arsenal don't win against Tottenham. :)

However, I would prefer Arsenal to win and us to seal the title against Bolton, so that we don't get caught up in the celebrations and lose focus on our CL match with Liverpool.

I hope Joe Cole's injury is not too serious, we need him in the CL.

Blues announce major deal

Chelsea have announced the largest sponsorship deal in their history after signing a deal with electronics company Samsung.

The Premiership leaders have agreed a five-year deal worth an estimated £10 million a year to the club.

The deal beats Manchester United's four-year contract with Vodafone as Chelsea look to maintain their dominance on and off the pitch.

Samsung will take over from Emirates, whose current deal with Chelsea ends on June 1.

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon was delighted to reveal details of the lucrative deal.

"We are absolutely delighted to have Samsung Electronics as our new official club sponsor," said Kenyon.

"The company is one of the world's largest brand names and we are excited about what it can offer Chelsea.

"Samsung Electronics has a key part to play in the future global development of Chelsea and we believe that we can play a similar role for it in its strategic aims.

"There is a great synergy between the two brands in terms of recent dramatic growth and success, levels of performance and market targets.

"As a company, it has already shown a strong commitment to sport through sponsorship of the Olympic Games and in football through its ownership of the Suwon Bluewings, the champions of Asia.

"We look forward to a long and fruitful relationship."

Well good game tonight I thought.

Hard fought battle from both teams. Gooner was proven wrong tonight too because as you saw, Chelsea do need Joe Cole. For me he was probably there best player of the night. Put some great moves together and only lacked when it came to passing a final ball. Robben came on and didn't do much at all to be fair.

Liverpool played a good game though. Crappy match from Gerrard. Not terrible but he can do better, although people sometimes want that too much and so when he has a poor performance it seems like a terrible one. Cisse looked good when he came on, you've got to try the two up front at Anfield if you ask me. Baros is shitty on his own as you can see, yet with Cisse up there with him he can be deadly like he has been at times. I thought Traore (sp?) actually had a solid game too, a little edgy maybe but he made some really good tackles, as did Jamie (Cant spell his second name :shifty: ).

All to play for in the next leg which is exciting. If Chelsea score first then Liverpool have a mountain to climb. You'd think Liverpool had an advantage but it's the other way round if you think about it, with Chelsea getting the chance to grab away goals and stuff. Should be a tough game though, cant see it being super high scoring, so I could see a close 2-1 victory or something.

I thought that the game was boring. We were shit in our passing, and Liverpool were, well, just plain shit, and both teams showed too much respect to each other. I want my 90 mins back.

Oh well, there is still all to play for in the second leg. I have a bad feeling that John Arne Riise will be the one that scores the decisive goal, like what Wayne Bridge did against Arsenal last season. :(

The way I see it, if Chelsea score at all at Anfield Chelsea are through. I don't see Liverpool scoring two goals. Actually, I don't see them scoring at all.

I thought the game was pretty dull as well. Liverpool were crap for most of the match, and Gerrard just didn't turn up. If Gerrard actually decides to play in the 2nd leg, Liverpool might have a chance.

To be fair, Liverpool were kinda crap considering. They were too nervously.

Although I laugh at Drogba every minute. £23million and what's he shown for it? Not much, I can tell. He has to improve next season.

And Joe Cole looks like Mourinhio. Which isn't necessarily a good thing. But I am honest here: Damien Duff > *. I love that Irish whippet :wub:

PSV confirm Kezman interest

PSV Eindhoven boss Guus Hiddink has confirmed that the club will consider a move for Chelsea's Mateja Kezman.

Chelsea signed Kezman from PSV but he has failed to replicate the scintillating form he showed in Holland, and there is mounting speculation that the marksman could be sold in the summer.

Hiddink has refused to rule out a move for the player, telling AD Sportwereld that talks were possible.

"I am not saying that it is not an option to approach Mateja," said Hiddink.

"I think it is a matter that needs discussing quietly with all parties.

"Of course we know Mateja well. He has an incredible amount of energy and currently he cannot lose that at Chelsea."

Kezman has already expressed his frustration at being utilised as a peripheral squad member and admitted that he would consider a return to PSV.

The Serbian striker has scored just seven times for Chelsea - with three of those goals coming in cup competitions.