Chelsea thread

G-O-D

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I doubt that Lampard will be as good this season as he was last.

After having a really exceptional season, I can't see him getting anywhere close to the peak he's achieved. Although he may do reasonably well next season, I won't be surprised if he doesn't live up to the expectations he's set himself.

As for a potential transfer, I can't see that happening either. Mourinho seems to like him and I'll be damned if Chelsea need the money for him. Although they could do with a player like Owen up-front, I don't see why Chelsea would want Solari. As much as he's a good player, they already have three players in his position that are arguably better than him. (Duff, Robben and Cole)

Also, I think Chelsea are right to be looking around Juve for a striker. With rumours of them bringing in either Cassano or Gilardino, they'll be looking to offload one surely. Trezeguet in my opinion is the one striker Chelsea have been linked with (aside from Owen obviously) that could adapt to the premiership and fill the void up-front they have been suffering from.

Lampard won't be sold. Not a chance.

Well, besides being linked with Trezeguet, we have been linked with Shaun-Wright Phillips. I wouldn't mind seeing him at Chelsea, but not at the expense of Cole, Duff or Robben. Which prolly means he won't come.

Jose Mourinho never ceases (sp?) to amaze me, now he is moaning about fixtures again saying they are biased toward us.

He can fuck off, next he will moan that he doesn't have enough money to fucking spend then he will moan that we have Wigan on the last day won't he.

Gooner isn't happy with Jose's constant bitching, he's got the right to say.

Even is Jose had a fair point in his bitching, Gooner would still complain.

Which I think Jose has. The first 5 European games for each team, and the games after, Chelsea have 5 away games, and Arsenal have 5 home games. Even if it is random, that personally doesn't seem overly fair to me, but maybe thats just the way I see it.

Problem is that its not the FA's fault, they're randomly generated so he can't say that they're being bias towards Arsenal.

I'm not defending Mourinho as i don't even know what particular thing he's complaining about, but what is randomly generated is the placing of the teams in the algorythm that define which teams play which. It's up to each countries FA's to decide when to have the gamedates. Example: They could have decided to have the FA schedule start one week before, and that way the whole schedule would be different as it isn't done simultaneously with the UEFA one.

Again, as i said, i don't know exactly what he's complaining about and schedule complaining is actually a first time heard for me, so i'm not saying he is right on whatever he said.

He was just saying that having 5 away games after the first 5 European games is unfair, especially since Arsenal have 5 home games.

If Chelsea push enough they could get Trezerguet I tell you. It'll be tough because so many times it's been claimed he will leave, but he's always said he wants to stay and so on. Thing is, we have no money at all. We have to sell if we want to buy. There is no bringing in Cassano or anyone else unless we sell someone. Selling Trezerguet would make some sense too as it'd be quite a bit of cash.

Personally I don't think it'll happen, but if Chelsea offered quite a bit of money in which case we could get say Cassano, I'd say hell yes :)

Guest Leeleemu

Jose Mourinho is an absolute legend, I used to hate chelsea but because of him, I think they are cool, he has a right to complain, they all try and give him the worse deal, they pick on him just cos hes got a reputation, they love Ferguson and Wenger and they always will do.

Jose Mourinho is an absolute legend, I used to hate chelsea but because of him, I think they are cool, he has a right to complain, they all try and give him the worse deal, they pick on him just cos hes got a reputation, they love Ferguson and Wenger and they always will do.

Tell me why you think they are cool. Please.

Tell me why you think they are cool. Please.