New Family Guy

illmatic

Guest sabresfan11

I laughed at alot of parts..The old man is always hilarious and Brian whiping himself in the news guy's how was great too. Glad its back and I hop it lasts this time.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like the GI Joe bit all that much, the cameos of the perverted old man, the naked\deaf\greased blind man and Ollie T'Blacky was enough for me. And the monkey as well, always the monkey.

His name is Ollie Williams.

Jeez shamps, what are you, racist?!

I didn't like the GI Joe bit all that much, the cameos of the perverted old man, the naked\deaf\greased blind man and Ollie T'Blacky was enough for me. And the monkey as well, always the monkey.

This episode was fucking great. Who was that guy at the end? Said something like "I used to be a lawyeeeer". I think he was in one of the previous eps but I don't remember. The perverted old man is gold, I remember him from the paper boy episode

Guest Wrestling_Man

Family Guy last night was AWESOME!!! The part with GI Joe was the best, and they used the guy who did that characters voice, that was priceless. With American Dad, I turned the pilot off after the Super Bowl, however, I'm willing to give this show a couple more weeks, it was good.

family guy was HILARIOUS.

"Whats the punishment forcast Ollie"

"He Gon GET IT!"

and when brian was in the newscasters house and said, this whole thing has turned his life upsidedown face...

i dont care if it had turned his life upsidedown face.

"this even more extreme then the time i forgot how to sit"

american dad had a couple of parts that got me laughing.

"know what i don't get about gay couples, which one has the vagina"

"vaginas are good"

"i wish i had a vagina"

it was an ok show, much better than the pilot imo. cant wait till next sunday

Guest Bluesman

The bumper sticker was funny. At first I thought they were just going to give a quick shot of it, but they made a point to make it visible when Stewie is spanking away, which makes me think that was the point of putting it on there.

Edited by reyrey619

I'm in the minority (possibly just me) who thought American Dad was better than Family Guy, but both shows rocked. Not trying to nitpick too much, but The $treet technically didn't belong in the list at the top of the show, as it was cancelled well before Family Guy. Great ratings news though, Family Guy got a 6.3 (an awesome 5.7 in adults 18-49), while American Dad drew a 5.3 (4.6 in adults 18-49). The Simpsons two episodes drew 6.0 and 6.7, although both episodes were substiantially beaten in adults 18-49 (5.1, 5.6). Looks like Family Guy might be back for good.

Edited by Jar Jar Beatnik

Guest Wrestling_Man

I'm in the minority (possibly just me) who thought American Dad was better than Family Guy, but both shows rocked. Not trying to nitpick too much, but The $treet technically didn't belong in the list at the top of the show, as it was cancelled well before Family Guy. Great ratings news though, Family Guy got a 6.3 (an awesome 5.7 in adults 18-49), while American Dad drew a 5.3 (4.6 in adults 18-49). The Simpsons two episodes drew 6.0 and 6.7, although both episodes were substiantially beaten in adults 18-49 (5.1, 5.6). Looks like Family Guy might be back for good.

That's very good for Family Guy, although with the cult following it has I thought it would've been bigger, but it does look like it is back.

You do know that a cult following isn't that big right?

That's very good for Family Guy, although with the cult following it has I thought it would've been bigger, but it does look like it is back.