New Family Guy

illmatic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta admit, I thought Family Guy wasn't going to be as funny as it once was and from the previews Fox showed, it looked pretty bad but it was fucking awesome. The GI Joe part was the best.

Great way to kick off the new season and I hope every episode can be just as funny.

Guest Bluesman

I didn't think I would stop laughing at the line about Gibson falling off because he's a Christian, so he doesn't believe in gravity. The bit with Pinocchio was hilarious as well.

Family Guy was good. I liked the part where Brian and Stewie are driving Chris home from the dance after he was caught drinking in the bathroom. I dunno, I just found it hilarious. The GI Joe part was gold too. "And knowing is half the battle!". It was so random it nearly brought me to tears.

American Dad I didn't find that funny, except for the first time the gay newscasters do their bit at the start of the show. All in all it seemed like it was trying too hard to be like Family Guy. It wasn't terrible, but it certainly wasn't anything special.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Guest burton420

I agree, the GI Joe thing was definately the highlight of the show, I also liked that thing at the beginning when Peter names every show the has been cancelled on Fox since Family Guy was originally canned.

I adored Family Guy. I saw the leaked episode because I was under previous acknowledgement that I may not be able to catch it, but it was the complete opossite. After a little get together we gathered around the TV set and laughed away from 8-10 PM watching Simpsons, Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad back to back.

I love the part with The Honeymooners, it was so random that it had me in stitches for quite the while.

American Dad was only slightly better than the pilot, only a couple good bits like the one-thumbed bum.

"What's his name?"

"He doesn't have a name. He......killed his name."

I thought the episode was hilarious, my mate has it downloaded and we watched it two times through back to back, awesome. I'm glad to see my favourite cartoon show is back on the air.

The opening spiel was hilarious as well, '... And only if all of those great shows fail, will we ever get back on the air.' **Opening credits roll**

:thumbsup:

I loved it. The honeymooners part was great, as was the part with GI Joe. American Dad on the other hand, was pretty bad. I didn't enjoy it for the most part, but some of the it made me crack a grin, like the hobo without a name. I'll still check it out next week though.

I thought it was great. The opening scene was hilarious and the scene when Lois is bitching at Peter and he just lifts the comic back up in front of his face, hilarious! I thought American Dad was pretty good too. I liked the part where Stan started to give the bums gimmicks and whatnot. The best part was when Rodger was on the phone and Francine made him hang up. "The boss is being a Call U Next Tuesday" I can't believe Fox let that through, but it was the funniest thing on the whole episode.

I thought it was great.  The opening scene was hilarious and the scene when Lois is bitching at Peter and he just lifts the comic back up in front of his face, hilarious!  I thought American Dad was pretty good too.  I liked the part where Stan started to give the bums gimmicks and whatnot.  The best part was when Rodger was on the phone and Francine made him hang up.  "The boss is being a Call U Next Tuesday"  I can't believe Fox let that through, but it was the funniest thing on the whole episode.