Chelsea vs Liverpool

Curse you Carragher, you infuriating little bint.

Huth on. Gah.

For some reason I've associated him with Heidenreich in my mind, and that's an image that isn't going away. <_<

Edited by stokeriño

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See, Riise doesn't get away with it :shifty:

And I've ALWAYS wanted to see that happen.

Player feels he should have a free kick, so picks the ball up and gets penalised for handball :P

It happens once in a while. The other way around is funnier. Defensive player gives handball in the area and thinks the ref pointed to the spot. Kicks the ball to his own goal out of frustration. Referee validates the goal. Attacking player from the opposing team celebrates mocking the defender. :P

I've only seen this one happening once though.

And..Rob Huth up front? Isn't he a central defender/right-back?

Yes. Yes he is.

Mourinho's been intending to try him up front for a while. It's like his Grand Experiment or something...

*insert Disasterpiece quip here* :shifty:

Why do European football games actually show the fucktards who get on the field? The basic policy in all American sports these days is not to show the idiots ruining whatever game they decided they should be a part of, unless of course it's the Super Bowl and a football player levels said jackass :D

Why do European football games actually show the fucktards who get on the field? The basic policy in all American sports these days is not to show the idiots ruining whatever game they decided they should be a part of, unless of course it's the Super Bowl and a football player levels said jackass :D

If it were on the BBC or Sky they'd change to a camera on the crowd or something, but it's ITV, they're trying to be badass. Thing is on Sky though if it happens you can go interactive on one of the tower cams and see the whole thing anyway.