Chelsea vs Liverpool

I know everyone who cares is glued to the TV screen, but my TV screen is behind my monitor :P

Great start. Liverpool HAD to score first imo, otherwise they'd be pretty much out. But Chelsea go through if it's a draw, so...

Oh, and if any Chelsea fans try to play the "it wasn't a goal" card, you're LUCKY the ref got that wrong, because otherwise Cech was red carded, no doubt about that, and then you'd be FUCKED.

I'd rather be one nil down with the best 'keeper in England in my goal and with ten men in front of him, than a sub 'keeper and only nine. Even if the penalty was saved, playing Liverpool with nine men and no Cech won't be fun.

Edited by TheReilDeal

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone who cares is glued to the TV screen, but my TV screen is behind my monitor :P

Great start. Liverpool HAD to score first imo, otherwise they'd be pretty much out. But Chelsea go through if it's a draw, so...

Oh, and if any Chelsea fans try to play the "it wasn't a goal" card, you're LUCKY the ref got that wrong, because otherwise Cech was red carded, no doubt about that, and then you'd be FUCKED.

I was wondering why no one was excited when Liverpool scored <_<

I always knew how fucking awful Tiago is. :shifty:

I have my Liverpool-supporting friend taunting me via text message. This needs to end a draw, if only to wipe away his pre-emptive smugness.

Everyone tells us we're cocky. I've yet to witness it myself. :P If it weren't for the fact that all of the media were pegging us as favourites for this tie, there wouldn't be an issue.

Edited by stokeriño

He hasn't been that bad. Apart from the goal (which, lets face it, was a best-case scenario from Chelsea's point of view anyway), I can't think of much else he's got majorly wrong...

Edit: Apart from John "Defensive Maradona" Terry, but he's allowed to get away with everything. (Sorry, I just can't stand that twat).

Edited by TheReilDeal

I don't know who's on the bench, but can we sub Tiago at half time?

Please?

I know he's often acceptable, but it's just that every time I see this midfield guy get the ball I think "ooh, Lampard" (TV's too far away for me to tell). Then the commentator informs me it's Tiago and he promptly screws it up. It's a trend I tell you.

Edit: Bwahaha, Mourinho advert. "You go to far post. You have to go fast. Really fast." It amuses me no end.

Edited by stokeriño

When the ball came off Gallas just before and he gave Chelsea a corner for it :|

When Drogba went down just then, that was a stupid decision.

I must admit, I am listening to the local Liverpool station as well, so they're slightly more Liverpool sided :P

Heh. I actually made a mental note about him. Of the eight times I saw Chelsea give the ball away at the end of the half, six of them were Tiago's fault. He's just been fucking bollocks.

I recokon Kezman on for Drogba, and Robben on for Tiago.

When Drogba went down just then, that was a stupid decision.
Edited by TheReilDeal