Chelsea vs Liverpool

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was your man of the match then?

Carragher. Unquestionably.

I am surprisingly entertained by the concepts of 'Team Manchester', 'Middlesbrough Red n White Sox', and sending Arsenal to the Peak District. I like the way these Budweiser guys think. :shifty:

Edited by stokeriño

Carragher was amazing tonight. Gerrard was amazing well. And to be honest, Riise played really well too.

I dunno if anyone else heard this interview with Gerrard, but it's just been on the local Liverpool radio station:

Interviewer: Did the goal actually go in?

Gerrard: We're in the final, thats all that matter, who cares if it went in?

Frankly I'm gutted.

Liverpool being my second least favourite team in the Premiership (behind Arsenal) and Chelsea being my second favourite (behind Spurs).

I don't like Scouse fans at the best of times and my brother's a Liverpool fan too with my wife being a Blue (Chelsea blue, not Everton thankfully).

Things aren't looking up in my household I can tell ya!

Robben was awful when he came on, John Terry did the greatest tackle I think I've ever seen in the last few minutes - some kind of cycling slide tackle that was easily tackle of the match.

Liverpool did what they're best at when they're performing well - scoring early (questionable) and then slamming a solid wall in front of the box. Chelsea turned back too often.

I can't say well done Liverpool cos it would hurt too much in my throat. <_<

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Frankly I'm gutted.

Liverpool being my second least favourite team in the Premiership (behind Arsenal) and Chelsea being my second favourite (behind Spurs).

I don't like Scouse fans at the best of times and my brother's a Liverpool fan too with my wife being a Blue (Chelsea blue, not Everton thankfully).

Things aren't looking up in my household I can tell ya!

Robben was awful when he came on, John Terry did the greatest tackle I think I've ever seen in the last few minutes - some kind of cycling slide tackle that was easily tackle of the match.

I can't say well done Liverpool cos it would hurt too much in my throat. <_<

I love watching a back to the wall defensive display. Chris, towards the end it resembled a Division Three match, especially with that Gudjonsen miss. Carragher was my man of the match, fo' sho'.