Song War

Steeb

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest George

I'll enter too...

However, my sister also downloads music on this computer, so my list may come up with some Ashlee Simpson, Sussie 4 and Gwen Stefani crap.... hope they don't come out.

EDIT: PRP? Verbal Puke? Skumfrog? Oh my!, if Ringmaster also enters, this is going to be so sweet.

Edited by George

I'll enter too...

However, my sister also downloads music on this computer, so my list may come up with some Ashlee Simpson, Sussie 4 and Gwen Stefani crap.... hope they don't come out.

EDIT: PRP? Verbal Puke? Skumfrog? Oh my!, if Ringmaster also enters, this is going to be so sweet.

I'll enter too...

..It's okay if you listen to Ashlee Simpson... she's "what's in" right now. I won't hold it against you.

And he didn't even list my name considering I like all the same stuff as him....:'(

..It's okay if you listen to Ashlee Simpson... she's "what's in" right now. I won't hold it against you.

,,!,,

Shut up and listen to your My Chemical Romance and AFI biatch :P.

And he didn't even list my name considering I like all the same stuff as him....:'(

I also didn't listed DBD, for the same reason. VerbalPuke, PRP and Skumfrog have introduced me to some kick-ass groups and have a vast musical knowledge.

I was joking, so don't worry about it.

Christ, I hate to be a pest but I'm still having trouble with the random feature. I updated my windows media player, and I found the play shuffled thingy, but when I click it nothing happens. Am I missing something or am I just a computer illiterate peon? (I'll wager the latter)

And I have to say, today has been a day of EWB compliments for me. First in the picture place discussion, and now in here from George. :wub::shifty:

Christ, I hate to be a pest but I'm still having trouble with the random feature. I updated my windows media player, and I found the play shuffled thingy, but when I click it nothing happens. Am I missing something or am I just a computer illiterate peon? (I'll wager the latter)

And I have to say, today has been a day of EWB compliments for me. First in the picture place discussion, and now in here from George.  :wub:  :shifty:

What you'd have to do is just start a song on WMP, and then click "Skip track", and it randomly selects the next song.

Thats basically it.

Right that'll do nicely for numbers :D This got a way better response than I expected. I'm away this weekend, so I am going to leave this open for more people to join. If people want some practice, I may be on MSN tonight - MarsVolta4Lyf@hotmail.com - so I'll judge if anyone wants an Exhibition match :D

I may have to do this through e-mail dependant on circumstances. If that does happen, I'll explain how it'll work then. Brackets are as follows:

RVDW vs ladydav

DBD vs Jester

Ash vs George

Skum vs triplex

Funk vs Gabriel

Nien Numb vs Booker T

EBD vs Verbal

PRPete vs Reilly

More will be added if nessecary. Again, please don't start getting rid of crappy music from your library, and don't lie. A judge could be handy. If anyone wants to make a graphic for the brackets, that could be handy too, but if not, meh. Thanks.