Veronica Mars

Green Demon

I know that there was a small group of people that were watching Veronica Mars at the beginning of the season, anyone still watch it. The season finale is next Tuesday and it has gotten picked up for another season. It really isnt like any other show right now so that is what has kept me intrested (also fact that Kristen Bell is hot). Anyways does anyone still watch the show and what do you think of the events that have happened to this point?

PEOPLE WATCH THIS SHOW

Insane episode. Just when you think everything is going right again with Logan and Veronica, bam something bad happens (again!). You have to wonder what will happen next week (especially if Keith gets back the test results). So much happened last night that I can't remember half of it.

Folks, if you are not watching this show then you really missing out on something incredible. If you thought Lost and 24 brought the suspense, Veronica Mars does it so much better. If you liked the dialogue in Buffy, Veronica Mars knocks it out. Honestly, I can't think of a tv show that has made me smile, laugh and yell at the tv all in the one episode. Rob Thomas is a genius, as are the cast members for making an amazing show.

Watch the repeats this summer or buy the dvd, because Veronica Mars is the best tv show to come out of the 2004-2005 season. Nothing matches it.

Edited by Psicosis

After everyone started talking about it, I sat down and watched an episode. Seriously, I don't see how anyone caan call that show even DECENT. I watch the previews, and it's the same thing everytime. Things look like they're going to be alright, oops, something bad happens.

Calling this the best show to come out in 2004-2005 is an insult.

Given how slow Lost is moving, i'll be amazed if we get to the end of S3 and find that they are still stuck on the island and still are clueless.

Silly boy it has to move slower than the average show. If they aren't still stuck on the Island they aren't exactly Lost anymore are they? Damn teens and their short attention spans! *shakes fist*

Given how slow Lost is moving, i'll be amazed if we get to the end of S3 and find that they are still stuck on the island and still are clueless.

Silly boy it has to move slower than the average show. If they aren't still stuck on the Island they aren't exactly Lost anymore are they? Damn teens and their short attention spans! *shakes fist*

Edited by Heel Turn

As good as Arrested Development was in Season 2, I felt that Veronica Mars had more A+ episodes. Given how slow Lost is moving, i'll be amazed if we get to the end of S3 and find that they are still stuck on the island and still are clueless. Infact the only thing that AD has on VM and Lost is that you can start at any episode and won't be missing out on anything.

As for morons, I say anyone judging any show based on one episode is a moron.

Edited by Psicosis