N64

K

Cheers for the tip, but with P+P Revenge only cost me about £3 anyway, so I'm not fussed. Right, the console, Goldeneye and No Mercy arrived today. I expect to have limitless entertainment.......!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i picked up Mario Kart 64 with a purple controller today for 25 bucks...i didn't realise how fucked my other controller really was before i got this one...it makes using the controll stick handling heaps easier :)

Whey! I won an e-bay auction for a boxed console with Goldeneye (some cunt upped the price in the last minute from £7 to £11.....bastards).

Looking for an extra pad, memory and expansion packs, and of course, some games now.

I got better money when I sold my N64....and this thread is making me miss it!! I miss all my wrestling games Wrestlmaina 2k, No Mercy, WCW/NWO Revenge and I had WCW Mayhem (Crap but I enjoyed it sometimes) and ECW Hardcore Revolution (I kinda liked it...mostly for the blood and barbed wire matches even though I never could figure out the Irish Whip). I'm regretting selling them all now. World Cup '98 was the best soccer game I ever played on the N64 and OoT is not over-rated at all as far as I remember it rocked. However Majora's Mask wasn't as great I couldn't get into it in the same way. I used to never buy a new N64 game until I'd finished all the ones I had but Majora's Mask was an exception.

(I kinda liked it...mostly for the blood and barbed wire matches even though I never could figure out the Irish Whip).

IIRC it's grapple, then left left (or right right) C-Down...that's all you need to do in the barbed wire matches, it's the only match type that i've won in a 3 on 1 match where i'm the one, it was still hard then

If only I'd had you 3 years ago.

Guest TheTokenWhiteGuy

Me and my friend have been having a constant tournament of MLB ft. Ken Griffey Jr. All of our other friends refuse to play either of us because we beat them by 10 or so points every time we do play them (they can't even beat us when we have a regular team and they have either Angels Studios or Nintendo).

Does anyone else hold the controller like I do? I hold it with my left hand over the the top, using my thumb to press the A, B, and C puttons and using my index and pinkie fingers to use the right and left buttons. I use my right hand thumb to move the joystick and my right index finger to use the z button (at the bottom). I rarley use the controller pad, so I don't cover that. I have yet to meet anyone that uses the controller like that.

Does anyone else hold the controller like I do?  I hold it with my left hand over the the top, using my thumb to press the A, B, and C puttons and using my index and pinkie fingers to use the right and left buttons.  I use my right hand thumb to move the joystick and my right index finger to use the z button (at the bottom).  I rarley use the controller pad, so I don't cover that.  I have yet to meet anyone that uses the controller like that.

Edited by cram