N64

K

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm close to breaking my copy of No Mercy. I need to win the royal rumble, after entering at number one. I'm the Hurricane.

The worst one was when it was Hurricane, Kane and X-Pac left. I drop kicked Kane out of the ring, and in the split second it took me to shift focus to X-Pac, he poked me in the back of the head and I flopped over the top rope to the outside.

I nearly snapped the controller.

Ah, I remember that Rumble, I've only beat it with Austin. The worst is when you're on a roll, just eliminating everyone in short order... I mean, whip, run, clothesline, he goes out, coutdown, next guy enters, wash, rinse, repeat (a fun game is trying to eliminate the guy before he's music ends)... and then the most random of people will stop your streak and be all faggish. I'm Kane, I'm tossing people out, left, right, and center. Rock, Triple H, Mankind, etc, etc, then fucking Dean Malenko comes around and just ruins all the fun and starts reversing my whips, blocking my attacks, and when I do get him outside he does that stupid thing where he hangs on the ropes and pushes himself as far away from the ring as he can so you can't hit him. Fag.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Ah, I remember that Rumble, I've only beat it with Austin. The worst is when you're on a roll, just eliminating everyone in short order... I mean, whip, run, clothesline, he goes out, coutdown, next guy enters, wash, rinse, repeat (a fun game is trying to eliminate the guy before he's music ends)... and then the most random of people will stop your streak and be all faggish. I'm Kane, I'm tossing people out, left, right, and center. Rock, Triple H, Mankind, etc, etc, then fucking Dean Malenko comes around and just ruins all the fun and starts reversing my whips, blocking my attacks, and when I do get him outside he does that stupid thing where he hangs on the ropes and pushes himself as far away from the ring as he can so you can't hit him. Fag.

My No Mercy game got erased a year ago....

I haven't touched it since, at least on my N64.....

Going through, trying to update everyone is a pain in the ass.

Does anyone know if Gamestation sell N64 controllers seperatley and how much they usually are?

I lost my controller which is annoying and need a new one.

On an off topic note, Gamestation sell Super Nintendo's and I got one today with Mario Allstars, Pilotwings, Aladdin and Street Fighter. Snes' fucking own. I am going to go down there in a couple of days and pick up some more classics. Maybe some Mega Drive ones too, I have gone completley nostalgic.

MOTHERFUCKINGSONOFABITCH

Pitbull #1 was just about to win the rumble, when fucking Swinging Stevie Richards reversed the irish wip and sent me over with a front dropkick

SWINGINGSTEVIEFUCKINGRICHARDS

Wasn't Bomberman 64 shit?

And I got stuck on Zelda. :(

Can't remember where it was, but I remember being stuck, I might start it again actually.

The Water Temple, when you have to realize that the platform you're on reveals a hole in the floor when you raise it with water? I think every person that played that game was stuck at that spot.

Woo, just won auctions for WCW/nWo Revenge and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for about £12. Ocarina of Time was given 10/10 on IGN.com, so I thought I'd have to get that. Never played Zelda before though, so this should be interesting.

I'm also bidding on Conker's Bad Fur Day. I've already lost one bidding. How high would you guys recommend me bid for the game? I've heard from a lot of people how good it is.