1. 1. Who would you give it to?

• Barry Bonds
    • Roger Clemens

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bruins72

Not that I like baseball or care the least about it but I've got to go with The Rocket. There are too many questions with Bonds and the whole steroids thing.

Pitching is > than hitting.... but just one player, Barry.

Records all over the place including the most MVP's ever. And right now he is 3 times in the row, simply amazing.

Roger's up there in tons of categories, and is second on the all time strike out list. Clemens domination in the mid to late 90's is unmatched. Bonds hasn't been able to match that domination.

I'd definetly have to go with Roger on this. GGWAB is right with the whole tainted shit. We can't really tell if he was on any drugs whether he knew or not. Plus I think what Clemens is doing is amazing. He's such a great pitcher. I'd go with him over Barry.

One of the best pitchers in the past 20 years or the best hitter in the past 20 years.

Bonds wins.

Yea, why though? Sure he won all of those titles and shit, but it's tainted. Clemens=pure animal.

You ever see Clemens workout either? Nuts. He's truely devoted.