So has there been any word what-so-ever on a new

darrdor

Guest Iron Mary

Not much has happened with SvR2 besides being announced. DoR2 has at least confirmed there will be decent legends this time (Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan and Mankind are locks, as well as the other three rumoured to be Bret Hart, The Rock and Steve Austin).

Anyway, what I REALLY want to see is an increase in roster size. I didn't care about SvR having a slightly higher polygon count than HCTP, but the amount of workers left off was crazy. I think the emphasis on graphics should have stopped at HCTP. Enough was enough. That being said, we all know the main stays are going to be appearing, but I swear I will go ballistic if someone like Mark Jindrak, Garrison Cade, Val Venis or Scotty 2 Hotty gets in. Basically, anyone who is a jobber or just hasn't done anything of note in ages shouldn't be on.

That said, here's hoping to Snitsky, Heidenreich, Carlito, Hassan, Daivari, Eugene or Masters :shifty:

That said, here's hoping to Snitsky, Heidenreich, Carlito, Hassan, Daivari, Eugene or Masters :shifty:

Uhh... I'd rather have a higher polygon count than those clowns... well, except Hassan and Daivari, they need to be in. They need to put in Hurricane, Rosey, Tomko, London, MnM, The Bashams, and Nunzio. The roster was pretty much fine last year except the absence of London and Kidman. The problem was THQ removing tons of great features from past games and giving us a half assed story mode with lame voice overs, little variety, and no fucking tag belts.

Guest Iron Mary

Uhh... I'd rather have a higher polygon count than those clowns... well, except Hassan and Daivari, they need to be in. They need to put in Hurricane, Rosey, Tomko, London, MnM, The Bashams, and Nunzio. The roster was pretty much fine last year except the absence of London and Kidman. The problem was THQ removing tons of great features from past games and giving us a half assed story mode with lame voice overs, little variety, and no fucking tag belts.

I'd like to see more of the lesser-known/lower-card wrestlers in. I sometimes get bored using the main guys, and since that's all they pretty much offer, it does get a bit boring. I'd use a created wrestler but all of mine suck <_<

There should be more titles in season mode, bring back the Tag Titles at least. 2 Player seasons would be ace.

Yeah, so character-wise I'd like to see MNM, La Resistance, Heidenreich, Carlito, Simon Dean, Hassan, Daivari, Paul London and Chris Masters among others.