Champions League Final Thread

G-O-D

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: And G-O-D, they were tactically better than you, as Rafa got his tactics perfectly right....in the 2nd leg, you were like a neutered cat.

Yes, Rafa got his tactics spot-on, and he neutralised our attack for the majority of the games, but, Liverpool didn't outplay us, not by a long shot. We dominated the midfield for long periods over the 2 legs.

You dominated the midfield because they cut off your wingers, and let you have the ball in the midfield, where you couldn't do anything about it.

Anyways, enough of this, as you said, it's Liverpool's night.

As I didn't see a replay, with the double save Dudek made, did he move much for the second save, or did Schevchenko just boot it against him?

It was definitely a penalty, but I miss how Gattuso didn't get carded.....or Hypia when he took down...that other guy, earlier in the match.

The ref was being pretty lenient.

EDIT: Summers, he drew back his leg to shoot, and got clipped...it was a momentum thing, more than a going down easily thing. Don't you think someone like Gerrard woulda gone for the shot (which he easily woulda had had he not gone down) to dive?

Edited by rvdwannabe

Unbeliveable . Im shocked , I said at the begining of the tournement i want Liverpool to win it but i didnt think a team from this country would win it . I expect Liverpool to get some better players in the summer and challenge for the title next year . Contgrats goes to Stevie G also he was amazing 2nd half .

Damn you Liverpool , I wanted to watch Celebrity love island :

when Shevchenko stepped up, I said he wasn't going to score, you could see it in his eyes, he had already missed in his mind, the penalty itself was piss poor.

Congrats to Liverpool. They should get to defend it, if not, UEFA are out of order tbh.

I have this bitter Man Utd fan on MSN moaning now, bitter bastard, he really is. Moaning about Liverpool fans murdering people.