Champions League Final Thread

G-O-D

So it's come down to AC Milan vs Liverpool then. Milan haven't been in great shape at all ever since their game against PSV. Three draws and a loss I believe, and they lost the scudetto to Juventus.

Liverpool on the other hand, have fit-again Cisse, who is starting to return to match fitness.

My prediction: AC Milan 0-1 Liverpool

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Milan will be spurred on after being terrible as of late. They've got nothing to lose just like Liverpool, so I think they'll be up for it big time. Depends if the big boys put in super performances, certainly Gattuso needs to.

It might be close, but I'm going with 2-1 to Milan.

I am a neutral for this so I am just going to enjoy the game. As far as predictions go, I don't think there will be many goals in this one. And if the Italians start to control the game I predict it will get boring really quickly >_>

I do hope 'pool can win this one, it would be great for them.

I personally don't think Liverpool will have a chance. I think they'll go out, play well, but in the end they won't win.

AC Milan 1-0 Liverpool

Edited by The Monkey Molester

I said that about Liverpool from the start, I never saw them making it this far and if they are honest neither did most Liverpool fans, but they have proved me wrong. I thought Juve and Chelsea would have easily beaten them.

Milan are a VERY strong team though, should be tight but I think Meelan will pinch it.

Shevchenko is unbelievable.

Don't really care about the outcome to be honest. Normally before big Liverpool games (Chelsea, Juve etc) I'm really nervous, but I'm perfectly relaxed for this one. The pressure's off, we're still not expected to win it, and just being there is a tremendous achievment. It'd be nice to bring the trophy back though.

Don't really care about the outcome to be honest.  Normally before big Liverpool games (Chelsea, Juve etc) I'm really nervous, but I'm perfectly relaxed for this one.  The pressure's off, we're still not expected to win it, and just being there is a tremendous achievment.  It'd be nice to bring the trophy back though.

Guest Thomas Jefferson

It's going to be 2-1 to Liverpool in my opinion. Garcia and Gerrard/Alonso for Liverpool while Kaka for Milan.

It's going to be fun. Apart from Arsenal, Liverpool is the only team I've cheered hard for in the CL.

Apart from Man Utd., AC Milan is the only team my brother likes. It was fun when Milan knocked out Man Utd. :P

Milan have to be the favourites but I believe Liverpool can pull off an upset as they have in the past 3 rounds. It could go either way really. However if Milan score first I can't see Liverpool scoring twice after that and winning. I'm just hoping for a great game.

Guest The Real Deal

Hope the Pool win it.

My prediction is 2-1 Liverpool of course.

This atmosphere just makes me believe that Villa will one day be in the final.

(H)

Edited by The Real Deal

Liverpool lineup:

---------------------Dudek----------------------

--Finnan----Hyypia----Carragher----Traore--

---------------------Alonso---------------------

--------Garcia-------Gerrard-----------Riise---

-----------------------------Kewell-------------

--------------------Baros------------------------

Milan Lineup:

---------------------Dida----------------------

--Cafu--------Stam-------Nesta----Maldini---