Champions League Final Thread

G-O-D

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why everyone laughed at me when I said Milan were gonna hump them I donno. Sure I'd like Liverpool to win, but Milan just are another league i'm afraid.

Two guys are needed upfront for a second half assault now, and that's what is gotta be for there to be any chance of getting anything. Let alone coming from behind and winning it.

And another thing, is Djimi Traore the worst player to ever appear in a European cup final?

He is barely Division 1 quality tbh. And have no idea how Chelsea didn't exploit that side in the semi.

And he should have brought Cissé on for Kewell, not Smicer, Baros is a pile of shit up front on his own. Get's outmuscled and outheaded, he is shit there. And García is quite poor too, stupid attempts at skills, wasting shots, passing astray.

Bloody hell, how the fuck did they get here?

To add to that, Gerrard is choking.

Edited by Gooner4Life

I had money on Shevchenko to score first too, but got money on a Milan win anyway so I'm getting my money back.

Milan have been totally dominant and have really shown their class and that third goal was pure class. I wouldn't mind them scoring another five like that.

How we did not beat this Liverpool team, I'll never know.

I really don't know how Liverpool will be able to get back in this, I don't think they can. :/

And why is Rafa not bringing on Cisse? He might as well go all out if he wants to change to a back 3.