OH SHIT THE LOST SEASON FINALE FUCK I CAN'T WAIT T

Heel Turn

There hasn't been a thread about Lost. Let's rectify that. Who's watching the season finale tonight? What do you want to see answered? Who's your favorite character?

I really hope we get some kind of resolution with the hatch as well as Rosseau's "others". There's been too much ambiguity with the show, and I really want some payoff. I've heard that they might show a tiny bit of the monster, but who knows if that's the case. Also, there's supposed to be flashbacks told from Vincent's point of view. If you watch the show, you know why that's so unique.

And as far as favorite characters go, I like Saiyed a lot, but Jin's moving up in the rankings. He and Sun have terrific chemistry together, and this is one of the few romances in TV or in movies that's actually moving.

Thoughts? C'mon, you bastards, I'm in the mood to get all gossipy over the most awesome show on television.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh Shannon is ghigh on the boneriffic scale, I just like my hot Sun mama a little more :D

I aven't been this hyped for a tv episode in awhile. Thinik anyone's gonna die in the finale? I'm thinking Michael or maybe Jin.

This is gonna be a great episode...only thing that stinks is that being a show like this it'll probably have a season ending cliff hanger to drive me crazy until season 2 starts, heh.

They might as well not even do "Lost" if Locke weren't on it. Daniel Dae Kim rocks as Jin, and Hurley is cool as well, but Locke is "Lost's" Jack Bauer. Anyway of course I'm looking forward to tonight's finale after the awesomeness that was last week's episode.

oh Shannon is ghigh on the boneriffic scale, I just like my hot Sun mama a little more :D

I aven't been this hyped for a tv episode in awhile. Thinik anyone's gonna die in the finale? I'm thinking Michael or maybe Jin.

This is gonna be a great episode...only thing that stinks is that being a show like this it'll probably have a season ending cliff hanger to drive me crazy until season 2 starts, heh.

I'm concerned about season 2 of "Lost". I hear they were planning on moving production away from Hawaii and on to a soundstage, which would really hurt it in my opinion. As for tonight's finale, if it loses in the ratings to the American Idol finale, there is something wrong with America.

I highly doubt there'll be any deaths. If anyone does, I think Rosseau'll go. If she lives, she'll end up spilling all her info on the island, which would kill some of the surprises. Logically, I think she can't stick around for long, although I see her vanishing back into the jungle as being infinitely more likely.

And yeah, the wait for season 2 is going to be really rough. I love this show to pieces, and having to wait the entire summer without a new episode is going to kill me. Hopefully the DVD release will tide me over.