OH SHIT THE LOST SEASON FINALE FUCK I CAN'T WAIT T

Heel Turn

Guest Ringmaster

Sorry to bump this, but I was browsing around and found something which I hadn't noticed before, and felt the need to share.

lostturbineenhanced.gif

It's kinda cool, because it really shows that the people on the show pay attention to the details.

Oh yeah, there's also this, which is registered to Disney. I thought it was a nice touch.

http://www.oceanic-air.com/

By the way, if you enter 4-8-15-16-23-42 into the number of people traveling, then click on the those numbers in the seating patern, you get a trailer for season 2.

Edited by Ringmaster

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it maybe noting but did anyone else notice in the flashback sequence that the picture on the back side of the comic hugo was reading was a big white bear creature with aa man on the ground in front of him? It just made me think of the creature for some reason

*sorry i just watched the finale this morning*

Edited by StarrJunkie

Sorry to bump this, but I was browsing around and found something which I hadn't noticed before, and felt the need to share.

lostturbineenhanced.gif

It's kinda cool, because it really shows that the people on the show pay attention to the details.

Oh yeah, there's also this, which is registered to Disney. I thought it was a nice touch.

http://www.oceanic-air.com/

By the way, if you enter  4-8-15-16-23-42 into the number of people traveling, then click on the those numbers in the seating patern, you get a trailer for season 2.

That .gif was posted in page 4 just 4 posts from the bottom. :P

This was posted on aother board the other day...

JJ Abrams was on the rock station here in LA called KROQ today, he said that the network and one of the actors on the show couldn't agree to terms on a new contract and therefore the actor will be payed his desired rate for one or two episodes and then he said the actor will be killed off the show and won't be featured in any flashback sequences.

If they'd let an actor go so easy I'm guessing it's not one of the three most important cast members (Matthew Fox, Evangeline Lilly or Terry O'Quinn). My money's on the hobbit.

it maybe noting but did anyone else notice in the flashback sequence that the picture on the back side of the comic hugo was reading was a big white bear creature with aa man on the ground in front of him? It just made me think of the creature for some reason

*sorry i just watched the finale this morning*