OH SHIT THE LOST SEASON FINALE FUCK I CAN'T WAIT T

Heel Turn

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...jesus. That was chilling to watch. Talk about your cliffhangers, and the show isn't even over yet. Is Sawyer alive? Will Michael and Jin live? And most importantly, the hell do those people want with Walt?

And boo to Sawyer getting jobbed out like that.

Edited by Heel Turn

Holy crap... that was one the creepiest segments I've ever seen on television. I'm not the only one that had a horrible feeling about that boat right when the lights turned on right?

Guest Mr McFarlane

Why is this peice of shit commercial taking up precious Lost time?

Oh no, You will not fucking end it like this you bastards.

Heel Turn, (You seem to be the person here with the best shot of knowing this), You know what comic book Hurley was reading?

And thank god.

Edited by Kou

Why is this peice of shit commercial taking up precious Lost time?

Oh no, You will not fucking end it like this you bastards.

Heel Turn, (You seem to be the person here with the best shot of knowing this), You know what comic book Hurley was reading?

And thank god.

Edited by Heel Turn

Alright, well...I just got into the Lost season just a while back, and I got caught up on all of the episodes. This season finale was good. A lot of great questions left un answered, though I kinda was hopin' that they'd find the people in the back of the plane somewhere on the other island, maybe they had the fire going, did anyone notice the lady from Fast And The Furious talking with Matthew Fox in last week's episode, I hear that she'll be a regular from now on. I was blown away (no pun) when that one guy got blown up with the tnt, I knew it was going to happen, it just kinda happened a little faster then I thought. I wish they didn't kill off Shannon's brother, he was cool...maybe top three favorite people have to be Saywer, Locke, & Saiyed.

Another thing I kinda wanted to see happen, is the people on the boat end up back in the island, like the island didn't want them to leave, so they'd keep going out, but they'd always return...

Anyway, I can't wait for next season...

Guest Ringmaster

The season finale was good, for a show that for me got somewhat stale around January. I like the little stuff in the show, like Jin jamming his head to Sawyer singing Bob Marley, but the show kinda stagnated for me. Still this was a great ending to the season, and I'm very curious as to what will happen now, although I'll now have to tape Lost from now on, since VM will be on its opposite.

Edited by Ringmaster

You know Artz's death didn't really bother me until you saw him on the plane helping Claire get her bag into the overhead compartment. Then it was just like, "damn, the man seemed to go through alot and still found time to help others then boom he's dead". Great writing to cause that kind of emotion.