Big Brother 6 (UK)

Chris2K

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that thinks Makoksi is a complete pain in the arse?

She's just a shit stirring, self centered twat.

I also find it funny when they say about housemates that they're not being themselves. Like they've known them for years...

Guest Leeleemu

Yeah that Makosi is annoying, she bull shits, she talks bout everyone behind their backs, shes so annoying like her pretending to be sick and her WELLLLLLLLL DONE MAXWELL!!

Guest Red Devil

!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS FOR TONIGHT'S SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't go down if you don't want to know!

Three new contestants are being sent into the house tonight in an attempt to stir things up.

The trio - two girls and a guy or three girls - will enter at around 10.30pm, after either Derek or Roberto is evicted.

All of the major red-tops agree on the story, with a spokeswoman telling one: "We are very excited about the new arrivals and urge fans to tune in tonight to find out just who they are."

Previous late entrants include Claire (BB1), Josh (BB2), Sophie (BB3), Tim (BB3), Lisa (BB4) and Becki (BB5).

Edited by Red Devil

I saw the thing about three new arrivals in The Sun. At first, been as it was The Sun, I didn't really believe it, but the 10pm program is a special 1 hour show tonight, so something is definately going to happen.

Scratch that, the new people are definately going in tonight. Confirms it on the Big Brother website.

Edited by Jonny D

Grrr how bloody annoying. Just as things settle down and roles are created, they want to put three more in and totally screw things up. Why bother? It's going fine. Infact, it's going great.

Hell, I can understand one new housemate. But two or three? Jesus christ.

Introducing three new housemates is a great idea.

The shows started to bore me and I'm sure other's will agree. Everyone in the house has gotten to the point where they've just pissed off into they're own little groups. A shake-up like this is just what the show needs especially given that the housemates going in tonight will have more knowledge of they're other housemates than anyone else.

I'll probably watch it to see how it goes but I fail to see as to how its a bad idea.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Davina said they won't all be 'housemates' so its probably gonna be something cheesy like the US version would pull, like Ex's or animals or something.

Guest Leeleemu

God I hate Team Saskia - Lol science has grown on me just for that shoot on them all - tweedle dee, tweedle dum, tweedle twat - LOL

Im gutted Roberto has gone, he was the best!

Edited by Leeleemu

It better be chickens. <_<

Chickens > Gnomes.

And Roberto's gone. Which sucks. It's his own fault for doing nothing in the past week or so though. Derek's been acting way gay and asking to leave, which makes him more likable. Which is annoying.

Also, Anthony's a shitbag. I hope he goes next week.