Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling

The Anniversary Show: The Grudges Must End

16/7/2005

James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota

Attendance: 2193

Home Release Version

Commentator: Don Callis & Eric Garguilo

PRESHOW

We are outside the James Smith Memorial Arena just hours before we celebrate our one year anniversary. A crappy rental car pulls up outside the building and out come Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens of Wasted Talent who begin to shout into the camera on there way into the building.

Alex Lovell“Whooooooooo, tonight’s the night.”

Ray Stevens“That’s right; we’re going to get Azreal tonight, no problem.”

Alex Lovell“And Spanky, he’s his tag partner or something.”

Ray Stevens“Oh yeah, he’s going to get it too.”

Alex Lovell“There’s that battle royal thing as well.”

Ray Stevens“Oh yeah so we are going to beat Azreal, beat Spanky and win the battle royal to get a guaranteed shot at the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania 22.”

Alex Lovell“?? ?? ??.”

Ray Stevens“It’s going to be a great night, a great night.”

Lovell and Stevens enter the building looking upbeat as they look to take care of there nemesis of some sort Azreal tonight.

We are in Majestics lockeroom less than an hour before show time. Delirious and Super Dragon are in the background standing up with the SWEW Tag Team Championship belts over there shoulders. They will defend against the Havana Pitbulls later in the night. In the foreground is Alex Shelley looking menacingly into the camera with Samoa Joe who is casually sitting down looking intense in thought as Shelley talks about his plans tonight.

Alex Shelley“312 hours, just 312 hours was the time I was SWEW Heavyweight Champion. The thing I had worked for my entire career to be champion, to be the best, was taken away in just 312 hours, by this man next to me Samoa Joe. After that I raged war on Joe and broke him down until he was ready to join the dark side, join my side, and join Majestic. However in that time the SWEW Heavyweight Championship was stolen from Joe. Stolen by Austin Aries, who picked up the pieces of Samoa Joes body after we had dismantled him.

Austin Aries from a nobody to champion in less than a year, here you are main eventing the biggest show in SWEW history defending the title against 4 other men in a 5 way dance just like the first show one year ago. I can’t factor into the equation who is going to win the Battle Royal, but whoever it is, doesn’t have a chance of coming out as champion. However I know the other challenges tonight. In one corner we have Jimmy Jacobs; a man who rode is luck for six months in keeping the SWEW Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Tonight Jimmy you don’t have a chance as walking out as champion.

Now onto the two challengers that will be taking the title tonight Aries. This man next to me Samoa Joe could bring the championship home, or I Alex Shelley, a fucking god in professional wrestling will be taking the title home, to Majestics. We beat you at the last show Aries in a tag match and now at the end of the night you will see Alex Shelley complete his one year odyssey from opening the first ever SWEW show, to ending tonight victorious in the ring with his Majestic owning all the gold and been the most dominant faction in wrestling history. Now onto Don Callis. Mr Callis if you thought you could mess with Majestic from making a 3 way dance a 5 way dance, it doesn’t bother us one bit. With two men working for one goal in this match there is no way the other 3 men can stop us Mr Callis, NO ONE CAN STOP US.”

Shelley starts laughing, while Joe pats him on the back. Alex Shelley has laid out his plan tonight, and it will be difficult for Austin Aries or anyone to stop him making it come true.

Just minutes before the show starts with the Battle Royal to win a place in tonight’s main event, Tyrill House, Azreal and Spanky are talking backstage. We join them in mid conversation.

Tyrill House“Yo, yo, it ain’t matter that I’m new at this game, all you 15 guys are going out and I’m going to get into the main event and take the title, fo sure.”

Spanky“Aren’t you been a bit over confident?”

Azreal “Yeah there’s some top guys in there, AJ Styles, Teddy Hart, Rocky Romero, Gregg Bradley.”

Tyrill House“Don’t say that guys name y’all. He nearly broke my nose last time we met. If he gets in my way tonight, that boys going down, man I’m going to hit him so hard, I’m getting pissed just thinking about it.”

Tyrill House picks up a broom and starts banging it on the wall, and does it so hard he smashes hit in half then walks away screaming at Bradley.

Azreal“Whoa, what’s his problem?”

Spanky“Forget about him, tonight’s a big chance for me. I’m an international star I need to be main eventing these shows.”

Azreal “Hey you haven’t forgotten about our tag match tonight have you? I need to teach Lovell and Stevens a lesson tonight.”

Spanky“Don’t sweat it, we will take care of them no problem, then I will take the SWEW Heavyweight Championship from that bastard Aries, making it the perfect night.”

Azreal"Hey that’s cool, but if I get a chance, I’m going to win this battle royal and get the SWEW Heavyweight Championship in the main event. I didn’t win that ‘Fly or Die’ Tournament to be mid-card. I’m shooting for the top and in just a few minutes I’m going to reach it."

We here a bell ring which signals the start of the show, and we hear the announcement for the Battle Royal, where 16 men will enter and one will leave with a shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship later in the night. Spankys music hits in the background.

Spanky “Well I guess it’s my time, good luck man.”

Azreal“Good luck.”

Azreal and Spanky shake hands, as Spanky walks off towards the ring. Later tonight they will be tag partners, but right now it will be every man for himself in this battle royal.

SHOW

Battle Royal – Winner Enters Main Event

AJ Styles, Alex Lovell, Azreal, Bobby Quance, Chris Ca$h, Gregg Bradley, Jack Evans, Jimmy Rave, John Roberts, Matt Sydal, Ray Stevens, Ricky Reyes, Rocky Romero, Spanky, Teddy Hart, Tyrill House

The show starts with 14 superstars were all ready in the ring when Gregg Bradley came down. Let to win a match in his career but this rookie monster could be a tough one to eliminate been the biggest man by far in the ring. Tyrill House tried to get at them straight away but was pulled back by Bobby Quance and John Roberts. The sixteenth and final man to enter was AJ Styles who got a huge pop from the 2000+ fans in attendance. AJ gets in the ring and gets into a stare down with his tag team partner Chris Ca$h who he will face later in the night. The bell rings and everyone starts going at it as the battle royal to see who enter the main event 5 way dance for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship begins.

16 Wrestlers Left

Too much action to call in the beginning here. John Roberts cleans house at first knocking Ray Stevens off his feet with a big punch then Roberts catching Gregg Bradley with a stiff boot. AJ Styles tried to throw Rave over the top rope, but he held on, and nearly threw AJ over but AJ got out of it. Teddy Hart drove his knees into the back of Matt Sydals arm, softening it up. Spanky got floored by an Evans spin kick. Tyrill House finally managed to get Gregg Bradley in his sight and launched himself at him only to be flipped over the top rope by Bradley who was waiting for him.

Tyrill House eliminated by Gregg Bradley

15 Wrestlers Left

Jimmy Rave and Matt Sydal who will be fighting later in the night got into it. Rave was choking Sydal close to Daizee Haze who was watching on the outside on the ropes. A single-leg trip from Styles was enough to put Teddy Hart down. Rocky Romero and Ricky Reyes hit a double head butt on Alex Lovell which nearly sent him out, but he managed to crawl himself back into the ring. Ray Stevens got hit with a back suplex from Bobby Quance. John Roberts targeted Gregg Bradley again trying to eliminate the big man, but the clothesline made little effect on Bradley who shoved Roberts down. Chris Ca$h chased Azreal into the corner who jumped onto the top rope, only for Ca$h to sweep his legs then push Azreal to the floor eliminating him. Ca$h had a big smirk on his face which was quickly wiped off when Rocky Romero levelled him with a superkick.

Azreal eliminated by Chris Ca$h

14 Wrestlers Left

Rocky Romero blasted Ca$h with a second superkick and slumped down onto the mat. John Roberts hit Lovell with a clothesline from the second rope. An arm breaker from Quance hurt Gregg Bradley but just seemed to get him mad as he saw on the ropes Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens. Bradley ran like a bull in the china shop and hammered both them over the top rope with a double clothesline. Bradley has looked really dominate so far eliminating 3 men,

Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens eliminated by Gregg Bradley

12 Wrestlers Left

Eliminations were coming thick and fast now as H-Factor combined to try and eliminate Chris Ca$h. Quance held Ca$h at the ropes while Teddy Hart launched himself at Ca$h only for Ca$h to duck and Quance to be hit square in the jaw with a dropkick sending him flying over the top. Quance looked at Teddy and looked pissed with that. Hart and Quance were shouting at each other and Evans came over to see what was going on, only to be dumped over the ropes by John Roberts. Teddy Hart quickly moved so he wouldn’t be the next to go. The three H-Factor members will meet in a SWEW Triple Chance match later in the night.

Bobby Quance eliminated by Teddy Hart

Jack Evans eliminated by John Roberts

10 Wrestlers Left

Matt Sydal and Jimmy Rave were still going at it as Matt Sydal applied a knee bar on Jimmy Rave, weakening the legs. Sydal then tried to throw Rave over, but Rave clutched to the ropes blocking this. Reyes used a standing arm bar on Teddy Hart who tried to elbow out and then did so but with a suplex. An arm twist by Sydal was followed by three arm wrenches in a row to weaken Rave when Sydal suddenly let go of Rave as he saw Spanky in a precarious position with AJ Styles trying to push Spanky out of the ring. Spanky fought off AJ on the ropes but was caught by a huge lariat from Sydal which sent him over the ropes.

Spanky eliminated by Matt Sydal

9 Wrestlers Left

Styles took Sydal over with a spinning arm drag seeming to be hurt that he didn’t get the chance to eliminate Spanky. Bradley was chopped to the ground by Chris Ca$h as Bradley looked to be a little gassed now. Ca$h blasted Rave with a rana. With more room in the ring the high-flying move started to come more into it. However it was one of them that did in Teddy Hart as from the top rope he tried a 360 rana only to be caught by Gregg Bradley who maybe wasn’t as gassed as everyone thought who caught Hart and powerbombed him to the outside of the ring.

Teddy Hart eliminated by Gregg Bradley

8 Wrestlers Left

Gregg Bradley had eliminated more men then anyone and looked menacing. The other seven competitors still in the ring gout onto one side and Bradley on the other. First AJ Styles ran at Bradley but was knocked down, then Ca$h, Rave and Sydal were next. John Roberts also ran but was knocked down. However this gave time for the Havana Pitbulls to hit a double shoulder charge on Gregg Bradley driving him through the ropes. Bradley got the biggest cheer of his short career as he went to the back with fans clapping him after his performance.

Gregg Bradley eliminated by Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero

7 Wrestlers Left

After putting Rave down, John Roberts hit an elbow drop from the second turnbuckle as everyone got back in getting at each other. Ca$h got taken over with an arm drag from Styles as the tag team partners finally got at each other in this match. A backdrop attempt by Rave was countered by Romero with a neckbreaker. Jimmy Rave was on the ropes when Daizee Haze grabbed his legs. Rave tried to shake Daizee off but couldn’t and fell to the mat, smashing his head to the mat. Rave gingerly got up only for Matt Sydal to hit a huge discus lariat on Rave sending him over the top rope.

Jimmy Rave eliminated by Matt Sydal

6 Wrestlers Left

John Roberts belly to belly suplexed Romero, as both Pitbulls tried to get at Roberts. Roberts walked into a big right hand from Reyes and then both Pitbulls tried to push Roberts over the ropes. Roberts was hanging on for dear life but started to go over but he hung onto the ropes and Reyes went over with him and crashed to the mat.

Ricky Reyes eliminated by John Roberts

5 Wrestlers Left

After putting Ca$h down, AJ Styles was knocked down from behind by Rocky Romero. Romero climbed up to the top rope and hit an elbow drop on AJ. Romero signalled to Ca$h to try and get AJ over the top. Ca$h went to help Romero but Ca$h tricked Romero and thumbed Romero in his eye as he wanted AJ to himself. Ca$h signalled for something and went for a Styles Clash on AJ. AJ thought it off and exploded with rage hitting Ca$h with rights and left and then hit a Styles Clash on Ca$h. He picked Ca$h up and tossed him out of the ring and we were down to our final four.

Chris Ca$h eliminated by AJ Styles

4 Wrestlers Left

Final Four: AJ Styles vs. John Roberts vs. Matt Sydal vs. Rocky Romero

We were down to our final four now and one of these men would be entering the main event for a chance to become SWEW Heavyweight Champion. Each man got into a corner and then paired off against each other. A big spin kick from Styles dropped Roberts. John Roberts was nearly tossed out by AJ but he elbowed out and took AJ to the floor. Rocky Romero rocked Matt Sydal with a head butt and then took him down with an armbar to weaken his arm. Romero climbed up the ropes, but got sent down by a dropkick from Roberts and he crotched himself on the ropes. John Roberts scanned the ring and saw AJ slowly getting up. He signalled for the lariat and ran at AJ but AJ was playing possum and caught him with an overhead kick knocking him to the ground. Romero climbed down on the ropes but was caught by Sydal with a kick to the gut. He tried to suplex Romero but could not do it. Romero also tried but couldn’t. However AJ then joined Sydal and they managed to get Romero up and toss him to the outside leaving us with just three men.

Rocky Romero eliminated by AJ Styles & Matt Sydal

3 Wrestlers Left

AJ Styles and Sydal now looked to pair up as they went to get Roberts out of the match. AJ scored with a rana on Roberts then AJ Styles took Roberts down to the mat with a headlock. Roberts elbowed out sending AJ to the mat. John Roberts hit a gut wrench suplex sending Sydal to the mat. Roberts set Sydal up on the ropes and launched himself at him. However Sydal back body dropped Roberts who landed on the apron and not on the floor. Roberts knocked Sydal down but couldn’t stop the oncoming AJ who just launched himself into the ropes knocking Roberts to the floor. We were now down to our final two competitors.

John Roberts eliminated by AJ Styles

2 Wrestlers Left

The crowd are split 50/50 with duelling ‘Let’s go AJ’; ‘Let’s go Sydal’ chants. The duo grappled but AJ Styles used a knee breaker to soften up Sydal and looked like he was going for a Styles Clash. Sydal wouldn’t let him hook his legs so Styles used a falling piledriver to spike Sydal right on his head. Sydal got up and locked dazed. Sydal was swinging widely out on his feet. AJ signalled for the Styles Clash and hit it. Sydal was dead wait as AJ picked him up and ran to the ropes and tossed Sydal over. Sydal however hung on and just got back under the ropes. AJ put Sydal on the ropes and laid into him exploding with chops and kicks however Sydal hooked his leg under AJ and leaned back sending AJ Styles to crash to the floor with Sydal holding onto the ropes still.

AJ Styles eliminated by Matt Sydal

1 Wrestler Left

AJ Styles couldn’t believe it as Daizee Haze ran into the ring to congratulate Sydal. A big Matt, Matt, Matt chant was started from the crowd as Sydal looked shattered. The ring announcer announced Sydal the winner and confirmed that tonight’s main event will be Austin Aries defending the SWEW Heavyweight Championship against Jimmy Jacobs, Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe and now Matt Sydal in a 5 way dance.

Result - Matt Sydal wins and enters the main event

(16:38) ***1/2

As Matt Sydal and Daizee Haze celebrated in the ring from out of nowhere Jimmy Rave entered the ring and knocked Sydal down with a microphone he was holding. Daizee Haze ran to the outside as Rave started talking down to Sydal who was laid out.

Jimmy Rave“What you think, it’s funny that you eliminated me, you stupid punk? I’m not waiting a single moment before I knock that stupid smirk off your face. You better be watching Daizee as if you think I’ve beaten Matt up a lot before, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Ring the bell, we’re starting this match right now.”

Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze) d. Jimmy Rave

Rave started this match stamping away at Sydal as ref Paul Turner ran to the ring to officiate this match which has apparently started. Rave applied a hammerlock on a grounded Sydal trying to further weaken the arm that was injured during the Battle Royal. Sydal had already been wrestling for over 15 minutes straight at this point and Rave had the advantage in the early going coming close to beating his rival on several occasions especially after hitting a rusted wizard on Rave.

Jimmy Rave who after various different dodgy finishes was (2-0) over Sydal sensed making it (3-0). Daizee was banging on the ring apron trying to give support to Matt and managed to do so. Sydal around the 9 minute mark was able to rally and get back into the match. Sydal began to hammer Rave with his left hand (his right arm been numb at this point) to send Rave reeling. Then minutes later when both men were still slugging at it, in his second of three matches tonight Matt Sydal blocked a shining wizard attempt by Jimmy Rave and caught him with a huge sit-out powerbomb which was enough to get the three count.

Jimmy Rave quickly scampered to the back as Matt Sydal had finally got the better of him. Another ‘Matt’ chant started as after over 30 minutes of action. Matt Sydal had won a battle royal to give him a shot in tonight’s main event for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship and just now finally defeated his rival Jimmy Rave who has attempted to ruin his career and relationship with Daizee over the past few months. Matt goes to the back clutching his arm but I’m sure it will be ok for when he enters tonight’s main event.

Result - Matt Sydal wins

(14:51) ***1/4

Moving on quickly now, we see Gregg Bradley waiting in the ring, with fans clapping him once again for his impressive performance in the Battle Royal where he eliminated a ¼ of the superstars in there. On the way to the ring John Roberts picked up a mic and went on his first rant in a while.

John Roberts“Alex Shelley, I know you’re ducking me and all the people of the Caribbean are sick of this. Don Callis doesn’t want your punk kids to be in the ring yet there allowed to cost me victories over you Shelley. John Roberts is not having that and tonight I will have to fight one of your graduates Shelley, but it’s not the same. Shelley, John Roberts is coming after you, your lackeys, and you will feel the force of all the people in Jamaica when I defeat you in the near future.”

John Roberts d. Gregg Bradley

Despite his impressive showing in the Battle Royal, Bradley once again was unable to pick up a win here. Bradley showed a few flashes of his power notably when he blocked a crossbody with an overhead bodyslam. However after 9 minutes of the duo basically just pounding on each other, John Roberts caught Gregg Bradley with a lariat which sent him to the mat, and knowing he couldn’t hit the Jamaican Driver on the big man finished Bradley off with a big boot to the head of Bradley and covered for the 3 count. Roberts celebrated in the ring while Bradley went to the back, trying to keep calm after yet another defeat.

Result - John Roberts wins

(9:03) **

We flash backstage into the H-Factor lockeroom minutes before the threesome face each other in a SWEW Triple Chance match. All three men are shouting at each other as we join them in the lockeroom.

Teddy Hart “What are you talking about; I didn’t even push you out of the ring.”

Jack Evans“You two distracted me, I had it all wrapped up man, and you know this. Then I see you two arguing, go over to sort it out, and bang some punk knocks me out.”

Bobby Quance“Whatever Jack, if Ted didn’t knock me over the ropes, nothing would have happened.”

Jack Evans“Yo, what’s up with that Ted?”

Teddy Hart“Yo whatever, you two are my boys, but I was doing whatever I could to win in there and you should have been the same. When we go out there in a minute to fight for a shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship, it will be the same, and if you don’t like that, then screw you.”

Teddy Hart angrily get ups and slams open the door and leaves the room while Evans and Quance look at each other puzzled.

Cliff Johnson is in the treatment room with Matt Sydal, who is getting his right arm bandaged up after having it beaten in the Battle Royal and his match with Jimmy Rave earlier. Daizee is standing in the background as Cliff starts to interview him.

Cliff Johnson“Congratulations Matt Sydal, you have had a very successful tonight. You beat 15 other men to earn a spot in tonight’s main event and finally beat long-term rival Jimmy Rave. Now Matt do you think you can make it a perfect night by capturing the SWEW Heavyweight Championship?”

Matt Sydal “There is no doubt I’m going to have the greatest night of my career and it’s going to end with me capturing the SWEW Heavyweight Championship.”

Cliff Johnson“There’s going to be some tough opponents in there, the champion Aries, Alex Shelley….”

Matt Sydal“Let me stop you right there, I’ve beaten Shelley before and when it comes to the big matches, I will always come up on top. Now I’ve got rid of that punk Jimmy Rave once and for all, I can now concentrate on Daizee, and concentrate on becoming tonight the SWEW Heavyweight Champion. Now could you go, I need to get my arm fixed and get ready for the match.”

Cliff Johnson“No problem Matt, thanks for the interview and good luck in tonight’s match. And with that, let’s go back to ringside.”

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Teddy Hart d. Jack Evans & Bobby Quance

Holy shit was the general consensus after this match had ending. Despite been friends the three men hit an ungodly amount of head drops on each other along with the craziest dives ever seen in a SWEW ring. Far too much action to recap so onto the key spots. After a feeling out process at the 5 minute mark a dragon suplex from Quance from Jack Evans on the mat nearly breaking his neck but Teddy Hart broke up the pin coming off the ropes with a shooting star press. A few minutes later Evans had recovered enough to do a 630 springboard plancha onto Hart and Quance on the outside.

The whole match was jus back and forth between these three. Finally the finish came in yet another set of sick manoeuvres. With Teddy Hart knocked to the outside, Bobby Quance had sat jack Evans up on the top rope and signalled for a powerbomb. However Jack battled out of it and managed to hit the Code Red on Quance off the top rope which landed Quance right on top of his head and he was out of it. Evans got up and looked around and was met by a huge Tornado DDT from Teddy Hart who spring boarded into the ring. Teddy covered Jack and that was enough for the pin and to earn his first SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot.

After the match Jack Evans got up and went over to help up Bobby Quance, who had been knocked silly from taking the Code Red off the top rope. Jack looked towards Teddy for some help, but received none as Teddy celebrated the win by moonsaulting to the outside and walking to the back on his own. Evans helped Quance to the back and both men got a round of applause from the crowd after that sick match.

Result - Teddy Hart wins

(15:29) ****

Azreal & Spanky d. Wasted Talent

Just like the tag match from ‘Tag Team Madness’) sub Spanky for Matt Sydal_ the four youngsters but on a great energetic match. Lovell and Stevens looking to get some revenge on Azreal started out the brighter with Lovell keeping Azreal down on the mat with some nice submission holds and nearly got a early victory when Stevens was tagged in and hit Azreal with a HIGH frog splash but Azreal just kicked out. Once Spanky had managed to get into the match, there was only going to be one winner. Spanky was just too quick and skilful for his two young opponents.

After barley surviving several times, Lovell in the last chance saloon attempted to bring a steel chair into the ring. However Azreal saw this and dived to the outside making the steel chair smash into Lovell’s head. With Stevens in the ring alone with Spanky, Spanky managed to counter a superkick attempt from Stevens into getting him into position for the Sliced Bread #2. Spanky hit it and then spring boarding into the ring Azreal hit a 450 splash onto Stevens and covered for the pin. Lovell pulled Stevens out of the ring after the match and quickly went to the back as Spanky and Azreal celebrated there win.

Result - Azreal and Spanky win

(13:37) ***1/2

We flash backstage and we are outside a lockeroom with the words ‘Champion’ on the door. Inside the room we can here SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries talking to his ‘manager’ Becky Bayless about tonight’s match.

Becky Bayless “Come on Austin, there’s no need to worry. Everyone who we have had to face, you have taken care of them.”

Austin Aries“Yeah but this is different, there’s going to be four other guys gunning after me. You know the rules, if anyone pins me, the match is over and I’ve lost the title. For me to stay champion, I’m going to have to be the last man standing, and have everyone else eliminated before I can leave. I’m not sure if I can do this.”

Becky Bayless “Austin, you’ve beaten everyone else that has stood in your way, one more win tonight and you equal Jimmy’s record of seven successful title defences and like beating 4 other guys will totally make you the best champion ever.”

Austin Aries“I know I can take care of Jacobs and Sydal no problem, but Shelley and Joe as well. They will be working together just to win the title, and you heard what Shelley said, it doesn’t matter which one of them beats me, as long as they get the title. You saw at ‘Tag Team Madness’ when they both pinn……….did you here something?”

Outside the room the camera man had knocked into the door, we here someone get up inside the room and open the door and Becky is there.

Becky Bayless “Yo what’s you doing, get out of here.”

We see Austin Aries come into view and looking pissed.

Austin Aries“Get the fuck out of here man, get the fuck out of here.”

The camera man runs off, dropping his camera, Aries is so pissed he just boots the camera smashing it and we go to black and then to the ring.

SWEW Tag Team Championship

Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon) © d. The Havana Pitbulls

The first title defence for the new SWEW Tag Team champions was a successful one for Delirious and Super Dragon as they retained the titles in a good omen for Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe later in the night. For close to 20 minutes the two teams worked a strong style match up with Delirious stepping up impressively with some surprisingly hard chops. Both teams came close to winning all the way through this very even match.

After beating each other half to death Majestic with there superior stamina was able to pick up the win when a stunned Romero staggered backward into Super Dragon, who hit the Psycho Driver 2000. That was enough for a pin to make Majestics first title defence a successful one. Now the Pitbulls will need to step up there game to get future title shots, while Delirious and Super Dragon wait for there next challengers.”

Result - Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon) win

(18:30) ***3/4

Backstage Jimmy Jacobs is in the corner quietly murmuring to himself and here a quick bit of what he is saying before we go back to ringside.

Jimmy Jacobs“tongightChampionagainAriesJacobschampionShelley againTonight7motnhsSydalBeckyiwinagain.”

AJ Styles d. Chris Ca$h

Our penultimate match of the night saw Styles Ca$h finally meet in the ring as AJ Styles took on Chris Ca$h. This match was not the spectacle Chris Ca$h promised it would be as in a virtual squash AJ Styles was victorious against his tag team partner. AJ was just too strong, quick and good for Ca$h who was one step ahead of him all match.

The early going saw the duo get into some amateur wrestling which AJ won with ease keeping Ca$h firmly on the mat. The only time Styles looked vulnerable was when Ca$h managed to string a few moves together to get AJ in position for the Ca$h Drop. Ca$h went up and leaped off the ropes but AJ rolled out of the way and Ca$h fell hard to the mat. The crowd were well into this and into AJ winning which he did when he destroyed Ca$h with two lariats and then hitting the Styles Clash for the 3 count.

Result - AJ Styles wins

(12:08) ***

After the match, AJ in the ring while Chris Ca$h slowly gets up. AJ has his hand raised by the ref Sean Hanson who then leaves the ring. Chris Ca$h slowly gets up and AJ Styles extends his hand to him. Ca$h looks at AJ with some people in the crowd shouting things such as ‘Do It’ and ‘Don’t’. Ca$h extends his arm and pushes AJ away to a surprising amount of heat and starts to leave the ring until the supposedly injured Trent Acids music hits and Trent comes down to the ring in his street gear and grabs a mic. AJ and Ca$h stand back from Trent who begins to talk.

Trent Acid“Chris, AJ, I know you have had your problems, and I can’t help but think some them might be my fault and I’m sorry for that. So I have come here to the James Smith Memorial Arena in South Dakota *cheap pop* to make things right again. So Chris shake AJs hand and make up.”

Trent Acid steps back as AJ and Ca$h go face to face in the middle of the ring. AJ once again extends his hand to Ca$h and Ca$h this time reciprocates and the two shake hands and the crowd pops……until suddenly from behind Trent Acid smashes the microphone into the back of AJ Styles head who collapses to the mat. Trent Acid then begins to stamp away at AJ and Chris Ca$h just looks at Acid and joins in.

The crowd are booing furiously as Trent Acid and Chris Ca$h kick and stamp AJ right into the mat. Chris Ca$h looks like he is directing traffic as he signals for Trent to pick AJs lifeless body up. Ca$h mocks AJ by signalling for the Styles Clash and then hits the Styles Clash on AJ. Security and ring officials at this time now run to the ring, but Ca$h and Acid escape through the crowd.

While AJ is been helped up by ring officials SWEW owner Don Callis comes down to the ring to do his usual pre main event spiel after he checked on AJ Styles who was now up on his feet.

Don Callis“South Dakota, thank you for making this such a great night and we still have our main event of Austin Aries defending the SWEW Heavyweight Championship against Alex Shelley, Jimmy Jacobs, Samoa Joe and the winner of the Battle Royal earlier in the night Matt Sydal. I’m sure that will be a classic and an Anniversary match that everyone will talk about in years to come.

However I haven’t come to talk about tonight’s show, I’m hear to talk about SWEWs debut in a whole new area as we head to the Beach House Plex on July 30th in California and we have a huge card signed for this debut. In a huge main event whoever escapes tonight as SWEW Heavyweight Champion will have a tough defence as they take on Low-Ki. We will be bringing the SWEW Triple Chance match to California as Alex Lovell, Spanky and Ricky Reyes will lock up in what will be a unique match up and we will see Ray Stevens look to get some revenge over Azreal in one on one action. All this much more will be………"

AJ Styles looking pissed grabs the mic off Callis.

AJ Styles “Callis you saw what Chris and Acid did to me a few minute ago. I want them two in a tag match and I will find myself my own partner, make it happen.”

Don Callis “You want it AJ, you got it.”

The crowd pops a little as AJ shakes Callis hand and goes to the back.

Don Callis“One more thing before the main event. I would now like to announce the first of six mystery wrestler to appear in the longest Gauntlet match of all time. To go along with the 24 SWEW superstars signed to this match on August 13th in Minnesota the American Dragon Bryan Danielson will return to SWEW to compete in the Gauntlet which will see 30 superstars compete in one gauntlet match which could last a hell of a long time. I’m sure you’re all sick of me talking now so I will leave you with the main event, enjoy.”

We quickly flash outside to the parking lot where a limo is waiting. A door suddenly opens and Chris Ca$h and Trent Acid get into the limo which speeds away.

SWEW Heavyweight Championship

1 Year On

5 Way Elimination Match

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) vs. Alex Shelley vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze) vs. Samoa Joe

Finally it was time for our main event. First out was Jimmy Jacobs who got his usual ‘HUSS’ chants as he came to the ring opening one year on history will repeat its self and he will become SWEW Heavyweight Champion in a five way dance. Next out was Matt Sydal who won the battle royal earlier in the night to get here. He was with Daizee Haze and had a bandage around his right arm which got injured earlier in the night. Then together out came Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe who surprisingly came out with no one else in tow with the rest of Majestic and the SWEW Academy students no where in site. The Majestic duo got booed loudly but Shelley and Joe just shrugged it off and got into the ring. Finally Austin Aries came down and the champ was in the building. Aries had the belt over his shoulder and got quite a big pop as Becky clapped Austin as he got into the ring.

Austin gives the belt to ref Paul Turner who holds it up while the introductions for the title match is made. Aries is standing in the middle of the ring, with his four challengers for his SWEW Heavyweight Championship in each of the four corners. The rules once again are, if Austin Aries is pinned at any time, the match will be over and whoever pinned Aries will be crowned the new SWEW Heavyweight Champion. If anyone else is pinned they will be eliminated, and the only way for Aries to remain champion is for all his four challengers to be eliminated. Aries looks round the ring and all four challengers look menacingly at him, but suddenly Aries, Sydal and Jacobs turn to Shelley and Joe and run at them and to the delight of the fans beat up on Majestic as our main event for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship begins.

While Jacobs and Sydal double team Samoa Joe on the outside. Austin Aries used an amateur-style move to take down Shelley and go for an early pin but Shelley kicked out. Outside the ring Samoa Joe rocked Jimmy Jacobs with a head butt after Matt Sydal had been dumped into the guard rail. Samoa Joe got into the ring and took down Aries from behind. Majestic worked over Aries stamping the hell out of him, before going for a double pin only for Sydal and Jacobs to knock both the men off. A big punch from Jacobs puts Alex Shelley down on the mat and he uses a double stomp into a senton on Shelley and covers

NO

Samoa Joe breaks up the pin for Shelley. As Sydal and Aries fight in the corner. Samoa Joe picks Jimmy Jacobs up and drives him down to the mat with a big spinebuster. Out of the corner Aries snap suplexes Matt Sydal onto Alex Shelley who is down on the mat. Aries covers Sydal who kicks out at two. Samoa Joe takes Jimmy Jacobs to the outside and really goes to work on him. Joe chops Shelley several times before setting him up for the Ole Ole kick. Joe winds up for it but Jacobs moves out of the way and Joes foot crashes into the guard railing getting stuck in the process. Jacobs gets a few free shots on Joe before Shelley comes to the outside to break it up.

After been rolled into the ring Alex Shelley hit Jacobs with a clothesline from the second rope and covered for a two. Matt Sydal and Aries were still going at it in the ring trying to out wrestle each other. The ring was so crowded in the early going that it was hard for anyone to get a pin. Shelley arm dragged Jacobs to the canvas, and hooked an arm bar and then switched to the Border City Stretch. Jacobs screamed in pain, but Aries knowing if he lost one of his allies against Majestic he would be in trouble, broke up the hold. Shelley pissed hammered Aries with a stiff elbow and threw him to the outside.

Shelley went to the outside and he brawled with Aries just close enough to the ropes for Matt Sydal to hit the first big dive of the match as he comes off the top rope with a huge plancha taking out both Aries and Shelley. The crowd cheered madly as Daizee applauded her man. Inside the ring Jimmy Jacobs got up clutching his arm in agony after been locked in the Border City Stretch. Jacobs got up but was caught by Samoa Joe who locked in the Choke on Jacobs. Jacobs desperately tried to get to the ropes but could not as Samoa Joe fell to the mat and with no where to go Jimmy Jacobs had to tap out. The crowd booed loudly for this as Samoa Joe just smirked and rolled Jacobs to the outside. After all the commotion slowly Aries, Sydal and Shelley got back into the ring and we were down to four.

Shelley got knocked down with a running forearm from Sydal which hurt him also with his arm still in bandages. Aries and Joe were giving each other stiff forearms shots in the middle of the ring. Aries went for a brainbuster after overpowering Joe, but he couldn’t get Joe up and Joe hit back with some hard chops and then hit a huge STO

NO

Matt Sydal just saved Aries from losing his title. From behind Alex Shelley hit a big german suplex on Sydal and covered for a two. Samoa Joe picked Aries up and signalled for the Island Driver and hit it and Aries was out. Joe tried to cover but Sydal just broke up the count at two after he escaped Shelley. Joe looked pissed and lunged at Sydal who ducked and hit a huge roundhouse kick to Joe sending him crashing to the outside and to bang his head on the guard railing.

An arm bar by Shelley let him control Sydal, and then Shelley picked Sydal up and hit a unique brainbuster variation and covered for two. Shelly then went to pin the still fallen Aries but Sydal broke up the cover. Shelley got up and hit a big kick to Sydals face then he picked Sydal up and placed him on the top rope. He climbed to the top rope and went for a superplex on Sydal but Matt blocked it and tossed Shelley to the mat. Sydal signalled for the Shooting Star Press and hit it, on Austin Aries.

WTF

Jimmy Rave from out of nowhere pulls Matt Sydal out of the ring, just milliseconds away from capturing the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. Rave laughs as Sydal, who begins to chase Rave round the ring. Rave enters the ring and leaves the other side and Sydal attempts to follow him only to be caught with the Shell Shock from Alex Shelley with Sydal unaware.

That was enough to get rid of Sydal and the fans were pissed. Rave was now standing at the top of the aisle laughing and Sydal who got back together quickly saw this and chased Rave into the back, with Daizee Haze following behind. Now Austin Aries will have to defend the SWEW Heavyweight Championship in a virtually handicap match against Majestics Alex Shelley and Samoa Joe.

With Samoa Joe slowly getting back into the ring Alex Shelley crawls over Aries who had been hit with a SSP from Sydal less than a minute ago

NO

Aries just kicked out. Aries and Shelley slowly got up and started to trade chops. Aries with a belly to belly suplex took Shelley to the mat and covered for a two. The fans were really behind Aries now with Becky banging on the ring to give him encouragement. Aries used an amateur-style move to take down Shelley and he locked in the Rings of Saturn on Shelley. Shelley looked like he was going to tap but Samoa Joe just managed to get to break it up.

Samoa Joe picked up and body slammed Aries and covered himself for a two count. Alex Shelley got up and finally it looked like Majestic had got there wish as they had Aries in a two on one situation with no one to stop them. Shelley locked Aries down to the mat and Samoa Joe began to stamp away on Aries for about a minute giving him hard shots to the ribs. Aries just rolls over and Shelley covers but only gets two. Shelley picks Aries up and Aries can only widely swing at thin air as Shelley tells Joe to measure up Aries. Joe hits the ropes and comes swinging with a big lariat but Aries ducks and Shelley is hit with a huge lariat. Shelley crashes to the mat and Joe looks confused at what just happened. Aries has suddenly come to life and spins Samoa Joe around kicks him in the gut and finally lifts him up and delivers a huge brainbuster on Joe

Samoa Joe has been eliminated and we are down to just Aries and Shelley. Samoa Joe cannot believe this and Samoa Joe who was quickly up first begins to kick Aries into the mat before been bungled to the outside by ring officials and security.

Alex Shelley was up first and picked Aries up and delivered the Shellshock

NO

Aries kicked out of the Shellshock, Shelley can’t believe it. He picks Aries up again and goes for another Shellshock but Aries blocks and goes for the Crucifix Driver and hits it.

NO

Shelley kicks out. Both men are slowly up as the 2000+ fans in the James Smith Memorial Arena are on there feet and the noise is deafening in the small building. Shelley got taken over with an arm drag from Aries and then Aries hit a stiff kick to Shelleys head and went for the Rings of Saturn, but Shelley rolls out of it and both men get up tired after close to 30 minutes of action. Shelley goes for a clothesline but Aries ducks and goes for a leaping kick but Shelley moves and Aries crashes to the mat and Shelley pounces on Aries and locks in the Border City Stretch.

Shelley pulls back as half of the crowd are chanting ‘tap’ and the other ‘please don’t tap’. Aries screamed in pain for around 20 seconds and then

Aries reached out his hand

Moved it down

And reached the ropes

Shelley had to let go, but Aries was hurt and looked like he was nearly crying. Aries got up into the corner. Shelley charged into the corner but Aries raised his knees and Shelley reeled back. Aries held onto the ropes and hit pushed himself up to kick Shelley hard in the head and Shelley crashed to the mat. Aries then pulled himself to the top rope and with his last bit of strength just balanced on the ropes long enough to spring off the ropes with a 450 splash onto Shelley

Austin Aries had pinned Alex Shelley and retained the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. Becky Bayless came into the ring and celebrated with Austin who looked out of it. Three SWEW Academy students came down and helped Shelley to the back. The crowd chanted various chants such as ‘Austin’, ‘Match of the Year’ and ‘Super’ as Aries just had enough left in the tank to hold up the SWEW Heavyweight Championship as the show came to the end.

Result - Austin Aries wins

(31:58) ****1/2

POSTSHOW

We are backstage with Matt Sydal and Daizee Haze and Matt Sydal is pissed.

Matt Sydal “Jimmy Rave, earlier in the night I beat you fair and square and ended our feud. Later in the night I was less than a second away from becoming the new SWEW Heavyweight Champion when I hit the Shooting Star Press on Austin Aries, but you came and pulled me out of the ring costing me the match. Jimmy I’ve petitioned to Don Callis to grant us a final match in California on July 30th and this time it is going to be a No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere match and I swear after what you cost me tonight, in California I’m going to cost you your career.”

We are in Austin Aries lockeroom and Aries is getting some medical treatment as Becky looks real happy as she starts talking.

Becky Bayless“You see what Austin did, he just beat four other guys and he’s the best. Low-Ki you’re facing Austin next and you’re going to lose as well, then Austin will have a better record than Jacobs as champion tonight. Everyone saw what Austin did tonight; no one is going to take the title from him.”

We go into Don Callis office who looks in a good mood after the '1 Year Anniversary' show looks to have been a great success.

Don Callis“SWEW fans what a night we just saw. I would like to congratulate Austin Aries on retaining the SWEW Heavyweight Championship in tonight’s main event and his four challengers for putting on a great match. Now I would like to move onto our next show in California, at the Beach House Plex on July 30th. We now have our main event as Austin Aries defending his SWEW Heavyweight Championship against Low-Ki, as long as the Ray Stevens vs. Azreal, AJ Styles and a mystery partner taking on the new team of Chris Ca$h and Trent Acid along with the SWEW Triple Chance between Ricky Reyes, Alex Lovell and Spanky which was signed earlier in the night.

I have officially sanctioned Matt Sydals wish to face Jimmy Rave one more time so in California it will be Matt Sydal vs. Jimmy Rave in a No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere match. Just added to the card after the results of the main event tonight are three huge matches that will complete the card. John Roberts looking to get revenge on Alex Shelley will take on Shelleys right hand man Samoa Joe. The rest of Majestic will be occupied in a battle of the stables as they take on H-Factor in a six man tag match while the final match of the card will be the 2nd of two SWEW Triple Chance matches as Rocky Romero takes on Jimmy Jacobs and youngster Tyrill House.

We hope you enjoy the show for our West Coast debut in California at the Beach House Plex on July 30th; this is of course just one of our future shows. Also coming up is ‘The Gauntlet’ to take place on August 13th in Minnesota plus a huge show in Iowa on August 27th. More shows will be announced soon so look out at www.SWEW.com for more information.”

Backstage Wasted Talent seem to be happy despite losing in a tag match to Azreal and Spanky earlier in the night.

Ray Stevens“Azreal your time is nearly up.”

Alex Lovell“That’s right on July 30th my boy Ray Ray is going to beat you.”

Ray Stevens“Yeah, we haven’t done so well in tag matches, but we will totally get you out of SWEW in singles matches.”

Alex Lovell“Yeah, and if you don’t then I will beat in one on one action.”

Ray Stevens“Yeah….wait why wouldn’t I beat him?”

Alex Lovell“I dunno.”

Ray Stevens “…….”

Alex Lovell“………”

Jimmy Rave has a huge smirk on his face as he begins to cut his promo for tonight.

Jimmy Rave“Matt Sydal, you thought after beating me tonight, you had seen the last of me? Matt you see there a winners and losers in life. I’m a winner and you’re a closer. Tonight you proved you were a loser when you choked in the main event. And in California I’m going to prove I’m a winner by beating you in the No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere match, then I will take Daizee away from you, as I’m a winner and you’re a loser and trust me, Sydal. Girls don’t want a loser like you.”

We are in Majestics lockeroom, Delirious and Super Dragon are holding the SWEW Tag Team Championships over there shoulders after a successful title defence earlier in the night. Samoa Joe is sitting quietly in the corner while Alex Shelley is centre of the screen as he starts to talk.

Alex Shelley“Well that didn’t go as planned. Tonight was the night I was to prove to everyone that Majestic were the elite group in professional wrestling and I Alex Shelley was the fucking man. Austin Aries somehow you retained the SWEW Heavyweight Championship tonight, but that was the greatest mistake you could have possibly made. I as leader of Majestic promise all kinds of revenge on everyone for what happened tonight. Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Trent Acid everyone in SWEW is going down until we have the SWEW Heavyweight Championship in our corner and believe me, everyone will be falling at the hands of Majestic.”

As the tape fades to black we see the full card to hype up ‘California Dreams’ to take place July 30th at the Beach House Plex for our debut show in California and on the West Coast.

Austin Aries © (w/Becky Bayless) vs. Low-Ki

Falls Count Anywhere

No DQ

Jimmy Rave vs. Matt Sydal (w/Daizee Haze)

Six Man Tag Match

H-Factor (Bobby Quance, Jack Evans & Teddy Hart) vs. Majestic (Alex Shelley, Delirious & Super Dragon)

Revenge Tag Match

AJ Styles & ?? ?? ?? vs. Chris Ca$h & Trent Acid

Grudge Match #1

John Roberts vs. Samoa Joe

Grudge Match #2

Azreal vs. Ray Stevens

SWEW Triple Chance Match #1

Alex Lovell vs. Ricky Reyes vs. Spanky

SWEW Triple Chance Match #2

Jimmy Jacobs vs. Rocky Romero vs. Tyrill House

Edited by rsl

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice show. I'm bizarrely looking forward to the Gauntlet in Minnesota because its a gimmick idea for a show which I pitched to an efed I was part booking a few years back. Terrific idea, however it could IRL be a clusterf*ck. Thats the benefits of it not being real I guess ;-) Looking forward to Low-Ki/Aries given that I just watched there number 1 contendership for the RoH title on DVD... good stuff. Felt forever for us to get this much anticipated show but it was worth it :) I almost feared it was dead.

Sorry for the delay, but I've been crazy busy the past month or so with things, making it real hard to update. Would hope to have a show up in similar times to the last one i just did, but Summer from Uni starts in like May so should have more time then to update.

One problem with the Gaunlet is that there is going to be 29 different matches and with 30 minutes time limit I'm going to enforce that could still be 14.5 hours long maximum time which is too long for a wrestling show. So I suspect that I'm going to have to do quite a few 5 minute or less matches to get through althrough it will be easy enough to book as the person in his 2nd match will obviously be tired and will be easier for the next man to beat.

Solution? Have the bump masters kill eacvh other early on, then have your big rookie dude annihalte a bunch before you get onto the heavy hitters. Should clear the roster soon enough. :)

np about the delay, I was just nearly dissapointed as its my favourite on here right now :)

Another idea is a Triple |THreat Gauntlet. Three men in the ring at the same time. So theres more strategy involved. As one guy gets eliminated another enters and so on. A guy at the start could survive to the end by neither pinning anybody or getting pinned himself :) Ric Flair Rumble style~~~ Infact... dont do that. I will lol.

Solution? Have the bump masters kill eacvh other early on, then have your big rookie dude annihalte a bunch before you get onto the heavy hitters. Should clear the roster soon enough. :)

np about the delay, I was just nearly dissapointed as its my favourite on here right now :)

Another idea is a Triple |THreat Gauntlet. Three men in the ring at the same time. So theres more strategy involved. As one guy gets eliminated another enters and so on. A guy at the start could survive to the end by neither pinning anybody or getting pinned himself :) Ric Flair Rumble style~~~ Infact... dont do that. I will lol.

Edited by rsl

Good to see this is still alive and kicking. I havent been doing too good for consistency on my diary either for similar reasons, being real busy with work, new girlfriend etc. Anyways that was a wicked show, I'm real glad to see guys like Lovell get some Triple Chance shots, its a good way to mix in some younger guys with the already-established stars. Looking forward to California Dreams!

• 1 month later...

California Dreams

July 30th 2005

Beach House Plex, California

Finally Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling is heading out to the west coast, with one of the most loaded cards in history. SWEW are bringing hate, love and violence to the Beach House Plex in California with a huge double main event. The first main event sees Low-Ki get his first SWEW Heavyweight Championship in over a year as he takes on champion Austin Aries. Our second main event a tale of love, deceit and violence sees Jimmy Rave take on Matt Sydal who will be accompanied by the women who both men have affection for Daizee Haze in a No DQ, Fall Count Anywhere match. These are only two matches for our debut in California which will see much more including the debut of Indy star 'The Notorious 187’ Homicide as he teams up with AJ Styles who is looking to get revenge of Chris Ca$h and Trent Acid in tag team action.

Falls Count Anywhere

No DQ

This one has had everything as these two young guns look to impress in the final match of the evening at ‘California Dreams’. To summarize in a few words, Matt goes out with Daizee, Jimmy tries to hit on Daizee, Matt ain’t happy. Matt and Jimmy have matches, Jimmy cheats and wins on several occasions. Jimmy kisses Daizee, Matt wants revenge. Matt and Jimmy have one final match and Matt finally wins. Matt is a second away from becoming SWEW Heavyweight Champion until Jimmy costs him the match. Matt once again wants revenge and promises to destroy Rave in California.

That is basically the story between the duo. Matt Sydal who at the ‘Anniversary Show’ had Austin Aries pinned in the main event only for Jimmy Rave to pull Sydal out of the ring and cost him becoming the new SWES Heavyweight Champion. Sydal has promised that he is going to mess Rave up real bad and drag his body all the way through the Beach House Plex, as he looks for his final revenge on Jimmy Rave who has been the bane of Sydals life in 2005. Jimmy himself is also confident as he sees beating Sydal in this match will finally elevate him to true ‘main event’ status and claims that Daizee Haze is going to show here true colour and join up with Jimmy on Saturday night. What ever happens, it is going to be a bloody fight between these two young stars looking to reach the next level in there career.

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) vs. Low-Ki

It has been over one year since Low-Ki has had a shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. That was on the debut show and ever since then Low-Ki has had to put up with rivals such as Kid Kash and The Crew who have tried to derail Low-Ki on his path to become SWEW Heavyweight Champion. On June 25th at ‘Tag Team Madness’ Low-Ki finally earned a shot at the SWEW Heavyweight Championship by defeating Bobby Quance and Spanky in a SWEW Triple Chance match to get his title shot. Absent from the ‘Anniversary Show’ to train for this match Low-Ki has stated it is his destiny to become SWEW Heavyweight Champion and in California he plans to defeat Austin Aries to fulfil his destiny.

It won’t be plan sailing for Low=-Ki however. Retaining his title at the ‘Anniversary Show’ saw Austin Aries become the most successful SWEW Heavyweight Champion of all time making it 7 successful defences and Aries has warned that nobody from Alex Shelley to Low-Ki to Teddy Hart will be taking the title away from him. Aries and Low-Ki have only met once in SWEW when along with CM Punk, Aries defeated Low-Ki and Spanky in a tag team match at ‘312 Hour Later’. It is going to be a tough match to call in California as these two stars hook it up, and it could honestly go either way as Aries looks to make his 8th title defence over Low-Ki this Saturday.

Grudge Tag Team Match

AJ Styles & ‘The Notorious 187’ Homicide vs. Chris Ca$h & Trent Acid

Chris Ca$h finally showed his true colours at the ‘Anniversary Show’ as he turned on his partner AJ Styles leaving the team of Styles Ca$h dead in the water as he and Trent Acid did a hit and run attack on AJ, with Ca$h humiliating AJ by hitting the Styles Clash on him before fleeing along with Trent Acid into a limo. AJ was pissed and demanded revenge against Ca$h and Acid for what they did to him. AJ said he would bring his own partner to California and what a partner he has found.

AJ Styles will be teaming up with ‘The Notorious 187’ Homicide who is making his debut in SWEW. Many insiders have dubbed this team as ‘The Dream Team’ with the success both Homicide and AJ Styles have had all over America and are huge favourites going into this one against Ca$h and Acid. Ca$h however has stated he his not worried about facing these two huge stars and said AJ has had it coming for a long time, and AJ has been holding him back. Ca$h says that on Saturday night the world will see the true power of his ‘Ca$h Inc’ group who will dominate SWEW for years to come. We have no idea what Ca$h meant with that, but we are sure AJ and Homicide will be ready for anything, Chris Ca$h, Trent Acid or any of the ‘Ca$h Inc’ group will try in California.

Six Man Tag Match

H-Factor (Bobby Quance, Jack Evans & Teddy Hart) vs. Majestic (Alex Shelley, Delirious & Super Dragon)

The two biggest factions in SWEW go head to head, as Alex Shelley leads his Majestic against H-Factor apparently rife with infighting. At the ‘Anniversary Show’ Teddy Hart defeated Jack Evans and Bobby Quance in an H-Factor SWEW Triple Chance match earning himself a SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot in the future. That however wasn’t the whole story as Evans, Quance and Hart were arguing all night long in the ring and in the lockeroom as has been the story in recent weeks. However they have all agreed to put there differences aside as they look to show the world they can compete with Majestic at the top of SWEW.

Alex Shelley still smarting from failing to take the SWEW Heavyweight Championship from Austin Aries at the ‘Anniversary Show’ has promised that SWEW will now never be the same, starting from now. Along with the SWEW Tag Team Champions Delirious and Super Dragon, Shelley has promised Majestics reign of terror will leave H-Factor in ruins when the match is over, as Shelley works towards getting another SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot against Austin Aries.

John Roberts wants Alex Shelley. However Roberts will have to settle for Shelleys fellow Majestic member Samoa Joe, in California. Joe like Shelley who is distraught from not regaining the SWEW Heavyweight Championship from Austin Aries at the ‘Anniversary Show’ is looking to take out his pent up aggression on Roberts who has been looking to get revenge on Majestic since Alex Shelley cost John Roberts two matches in a row. SWEW owner Don Callis has stated that a win for Roberts here will guarantee a one on one match against Alex Shelly for John Roberts, but Joe will be looking to show his leader that he is 100% behind him, by taking out Roberts for him.

Azreal vs. Ray Stevens

Wasted Talents bizarre feud with Azreal continues here as Azreal will finally go one on one with on the duo. Ray Stevens will be looking to show Azreal that he is just as good a highflier as he is as he looks to get revenge on Azreal for disrespecting them while they were in training or something. With Alex Lovell also waiting in the wings looking to beat Azreal, Azreal will have to be careful if he wants to continue his rise up the SWEW ranking if he is to get rid of Wasted Talent once and for all.

Two SWEW Triple Chance matches have been signed in order to shakes things up in the main event scene. The first one sees Alex Lovell and Ricky Reyes looking to get SWEW Tag Team Championship shots to face Delirious and Super Dragon, with Spanky looking to get a rematch with Austin Aries for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship.

The second SWEW Triple Chance match sees Jimmy Jacobs looking to get back in the Main Event picture by picking up a big win. Tyrill House is gunning for a huge upset by getting a SWEW Heavyweight Championship here by beating two big stars, while like Reyes; Romero is looking to get his team a SWEW Tag Team Championship shot.

For just $15 on the door of the Beach House Plex in California or at www.SWEW.com tickets can be bought for his huge event. ‘California Dreams’ sees two huge main events as Jimmy Rave takes on Matt Sydal in a Fall Count Anywhere, No DQ match as two young stars look to rise to the top. Low-Kis, one year wait is finally over as he gets a SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot against Austin Aries and the ‘Notorious 187’ Homicide debuts in SWEW as he teams up with AJ Styles to take on Chris Ca$h and Trent in a grudge tag team match. All this plus Spanky, Majestic, The Havana Pitbulls plus many more as SWEW debut on the west coast this Saturday night.

Fall Count Anywhere

No DQ

Austin Aries © (w/Becky Bayless) vs. Low-Ki

Grudge Tag Team Match

AJ Styles & ‘The Notorious 187’ Homicide vs. Chris Ca$h & Trent Acid

Six Man Tag Match

Grudge Match #1

Grudge Match #2

Azreal vs. Ray Stevens

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Heavyweight Championship

Holder: Austin Aries

Defeated: Samoa Joe

Date: 12/3/05

Title Defences:

Austin Aries beat Jimmy Jacobs in Skybox Arena, Minnesota on 26/3/05

Austin Aries beat Jimmy Rave in Skybox Arena, Minnesota on 26/3/05

Austin Aries beat CM Punk in Reading National Guard Armoury, Nebraska on 16/4/05

Austin Aries beat Spanky in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 30/4/05

Austin Aries beat Chris Ca$h in Hallom Arena, North Dakota on 15/5/05

Austin Aries beat Trent Acid in Guthrie Centre, Iowa on 4/6/05

Austin Aries beat Alex Shelley, Jimmy Jacobs, Matt Sydal & Samoa Joe in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 16/7/05

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Tag Team Championship

Holder: Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon)

Defeated: Styles Ca$h

Date: 25/6/05

Title Defences:

Majestic beat The Havana Pitbulls in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 16/7/05

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Triple Chance Holders

Teddy Hart

Edited by rsl

Glad to see this is back, and I must say the card for "California Dreams" looks awesome.

I'm definitely looking forward to the tag team grudge match with Homicide making his debut teaming with AJ Styles against 'Ca$h Inc'. I have a feeling though that a new member of 'Ca$h Inc.' will debut in this one and cost Styles & 'Cide the match.

Go Wasted Talent~! I love me some Wasted Talent. So keep pushing those guys.

The Six Man Tag looks good, ooh dessention in the ranks of H-Factor. I can see the old partner miscommunication angle with Hart and Quance coming.

The No DQ, No CO match should be a good one. I wouldn't be surprised to see Daizee pull a Heel Turn here and help Rave win.

John Roberts is a dead man, Samoa Joe is going to murder him.

The two Triple Chance matches look good, I can see Tyrill House actually pulling an upset in his match. And Reyes winning his match for his team the Pitbulls.

Then there's the title match between Low-Ki and Aries. Which should be great, and I could actually see Low-Ki beating Austin, as he's been on a roll as of late and without Kid Kash and the Crew around to distract him, he's fully focused.

you know a fun turn of fate in the match over daizee would be if Matt and Daizee turn heel and turn jimmy face by doing something inexplicably evil. It could add some more gas to the feud, and spur Rave into a title contender down the line....

Nah. Glad to see it back. Looking forward to shows.

I cannot wait for the return of this, man. It's one of my favourite diaries here.

Looking forward to Low-Ki/Aries, and even though I'm pretty sure it won't happen, I wouldn't mind seeing both Pitbulls win their Triple Chance matches. That could be interesting. 6 man tag looks very good, and the team of Styles and Homicide is looking pretttt-E sweet!

Again, keep it up, this is a very good read.

The Gauntlet – Update

The first time ever 30 man gauntlet match is already loaded with 25 huge stars from SWEW including the return of the ‘American Dragon’ Bryan Danielson. We can exclusively reveal here at www.SWEW.com two more names to be added to ‘The Gauntlet’ to take place August 13th at the Skybox Arena in Minnesota. The first of these two is ‘The Notorious 187’ Homicide, who is set to make his SWEW debut this weekend in California as AJ Styles tag team partner. The second is another man making his debut in SWEW all the way from Canada, known as ‘Mr Wrestling’ this man is Kevin Steen, who has been tearing it up both sides of the border in the independents and is looking to make a huge splash in SWEW.

All the talents in this match are looking to put there name on the map as they look to win this huge match.  An exclusive draw that took place last night in the SWEW offices, to see where all 27 current entrants (plus the 3 mystery places which will be revealed at ‘California Dreams’) were given numbers to where they will enter the match.  At the bottom of this news you can see where your favourite SWEW superstars entered.

Don Callis has handed us the following information about ‘The Gauntlet’ –

• Every wrestler in ‘The Gauntlet’ has been granted a number between 1-30 (A list of the numbers can be found below). Wrestlers 1 and 2 will start the match, and the wrestler with the next number up will enter the match when elimination occurs, and this match will start immediately with no breaks.

• Each match in ‘The Gauntlet’ will have a 20 minute time limit. Whichever wrestler has been in the ring for the shortest amount of time, will be eliminated. If both wrestlers have been in the ring for the same amount of time, both men will be eliminated and the next two superstars will enter the match.

• Eliminations will occur if a wrestler is pinned, is forced to submit, counted out, disqualified or the time limit expires. If both men are eliminated at the same time, for any reason, then both men will be eliminated and the next two superstars will enter the match.

• If a wrestler beats 3 men in succession they will be granted a 3 minute break before the next match.

• If a wrestler has been in the ring for more than 30 minutes without a break, they will be granted a 3 minute break at the end of the current match in progress if they are successful.

• Three ‘prizes’ have been set for this match by SWEW Owner Don Callis. Each of the ‘prizes’ are the same, with the winner of the prize getting to make any match of there liking, this can include any gimmick, or title match they want, as long as it involves somebody with a SWEW contract.

• The first prize will go to the wrestler who eliminates the most amount of wrestlers in ‘The Gauntlet’, the second prize will go to the wrestler who stays in  ‘The Gauntlet’ for the longest amount of time and the final prize goes to whoever is the last man standing in ‘The Gauntlet’.

SWEW – The Gauntlet – Entrant List

1) Azreal

2) Alex Shelley

3) Jack Evans

4) Mystery Wrestler #1

5) Delirious

6) Ricky Reyes

7) Spanky

8) Kevin Steen

9) Jimmy Rave

10) Alex Lovell

11) Bryan Danielson

12) AJ Styles

13) Mystery Wrestler #2

14) Gregg Bradley

15) Chris Ca$h

16) John Roberts

17) Rocky Romero

18) Ray Stevens

19) Austin Aries

20) Jimmy Jacobs

21) Teddy Hart

22) Bobby Quance

23) Low-Ki

24) Tyrill House

25) Trent Acid

26) Homicide

27) Matt Sydal

28) Super Dragon

29) Mystery Wrestler #3

30) Samoa Joe

The wrestlers have not been informed of theses numbers yet and we are sure we will hear a reaction from them at ‘California Dreams’. Samoa Joe however has been installed as favourite to be the last man standing and win ‘The Gauntlet’ with his number 30 position, while we are sure names such as Alex Shelley, Spanky and AJ Styles will not be happy with such low numbers and will surely have to go after the other two prizes. Just a reminder now that the first ever 30 man Gauntlet match will take place on August 13th at the Skybox Arena in Minnesota with tickets just $15 at www.swew.com or on the door, this is a event you cannot miss and we are sure all the competitors in ‘The Gauntlet’ will have something to say about the draw this Saturday at ‘California Dreams’.

Edited by rsl

• 1 month later...

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling

California Dreams

31/7/2005

Beach House Plex, California

Attendance: 1459

Home Release Version

Commentator: Don Callis & Eric Garguilo

PRESHOW

We are outside the Beach House Plex for the SWEW debut in California and we are about 6 hours away from the start of the show. A rental car pulls up and out come Alex Lovell and Ray Stevens who look in a good mood as they walk and talk going into the building.

Alex Lovell“Man I can’t believe it took us 15 hours to drive here.”

Ray Stevens“I told you we should have totally got on a plane and got here.”

Alex Lovell“We don’t have any money, we can’t afford it.”

Ray Stevens “That’s gonna change soon through isn’t it?”

Alex Lovell“Yeah it is, after you beat Assreal tonight and I win the SWEW Triple Chance match we will have so much money, we won’t know what to do with it. Then we can travel back to Minnesota and win the Gauntlet match, and then we are set for live.”

Ray Stevens“Hahahahaha.”

Alex Lovell “What?”

Ray Stevens “Assreal.”

Stevens and Lovell walk into the building looking to finally beat there arch-rival Azreal tonight and also earn themselves a SWEW Tag Team Championship shot.

We are backstage just minutes before the start of California Dreams and we are with AJ Styles and the debuting Homicide as they talk about there upcoming match with Chris Ca$h and Trent Acid.

AJ Styles “Chris Ca$h, for months I took you under my wing as my protégé only to have it all thrown back in my face when you and that jackass Trent Acid, jumped me after I beat you fair and clean at ‘The Anniversary Show’. All those months we rode together as tag team champions and you throw that away just because you want to be in the spot light, you want to be the man. Well Chris let me tell you this, I carried Styles Ca$h I won all the matches, and you just clung on to me taking all the credit. You’re nothing without me Chris, I proved it at ‘The Anniversary Show’ when I beat you, and I will prove it again tonight Chris. You say you have powerful, big player friends, but I doubt you will get anyone the calibre of Homicide as a tag partner.”

Homicide“Yowassup it’sthenatorias 187 Homicide inSWEW helpingoutmy man AJStyles. You know AJandHomicide the DreamTeam2005 are gonna be kicking it up andChrisCa$hand TrentAcid don’t have a chance.”

AJ Styles “That’s right the Dream Team of the year 2005 are here and Chris we’re going to beat you and Trent in the tag match. Then you can bring your Ca$h Inc to SWEW, and we will knock them down to, as we are just too good for you.”

SHOW

Majestic (Alex Shelley, Delirious & Super Dragon) (w/ Samoa Joe & SWEW Academy) d. H-Factor (Bobby Quance, Jack Evans & Teddy Hart)

A huge ovation was given to H-Factor as they came down the aisle in the debut SWEW show on the West Coast; Teddy looked in a particularly good mood after earning a title shot at ‘The Anniversary Show’ when he beat his fellow partners in a SWEW Triple Chance match. Next Majestic came out, with Samoa Joe leading out the SWEW Academy students, then Delirious and Super Dragon holding the SWEW Tag Team Championship belts then finally the leader of Majestic Alex Shelley comes out to huge heat as he looks pissed after failing to win the SWEW Heavyweight Championship on the last show and drawing a low number in the Gauntlet draw.

The match started out with a big brawl but Majestic soon took control and as is there trademark in these multi-person tag matches cut off the ring and this time it was Jack Evans who was taken into Majestics corner for a good minutes. Bobby Quance and Teddy Hart could only look on as Jack Evans was stretched and battered in the ring. However there is great fight in Jack Evans and when he dodged Delirious’s attempt to hit the Crazy Drop he managed to crawl into his corner and tag in Bobby Quance.

The match now went to pieces with all six men in the ring. Teddy Hart dumped Super Dragon to the outside and then hit a twisting plancha to the outside onto Dragon also taking out several students. Bobby Quance and Delirious also hit big dives to the floor taking out more students while keeping everyone else down including Samoa Joe. This left Alex Shelley in the ring with a battered Jack Evans.

Shelley quickly took control of Evans and went for a Shellshock, but Evans pushed Shelley off him and went for a dropsault but Shelley grabbed Evans legs and drove him down to the mat with a big powerbomb driving the wind out of him. Shelley covered for a two count, then spun Evans around and locked in the Border City Stretch on Evans. With Quance and Hart still down on the big pile on the floor, Evans had no choice but to tap.

Shelley released the hold and stood up in the ring and signalled he was looking for title gold. The SWEW Academy students and Samoa Joe helped pick Delirious and Super Dragon up on the outside and then Shelley ordered them to take them to the back as Majestic went to the back after a good win. Bobby Quance slowly got into the ring and tried to get Jack Evans up. Hart got up on the outside, and just went to the back without helping Evans up, much to Bobby Quances disgust as he and Evans got a clap to the back as Quance held Evans over his shoulder on the way.

Result – Majestic wins

(12:48) ***1/4

Azreal d. Ray Stevens (w/Alex Lovell)

Straight back into the action we go as in the first meeting singles match meeting between Azreal and Wasted Talent went the way of the tag matches with Azreal picking up the win after hitting the Somersault Stunner off the top rope. Alex Lovell on the outside tried all match to try and swing the match in the way of his partner, by grabbing Azreals leg and distracting the ref.

However Azreal was just too skilled for the high flying moves of Stevens, dodging a Shooting Star Press and a Springboard DDT while hitting a big brainbuster and tombstone on Stevens taking a lot out of him before finishing off with the Somersault Stunner. Lovell will now get a shot at Azreal on August 27th in Iowa as Wasted Talent look to finally get some revenge over Azreal in this bizarre feud.

Result – Azreal wins

(8:23) **3/4

We flash quickly backstage where we join in a middle of a huge argument between Teddy Hart and Bobby Quance

Bobby Quance“You’re such a jackass; you don’t care about anyone but yourself.”

Teddy Hart“Whatever, I earn everything I do; you think you’re better than me? Well how come I won the SWEW Triple Chance match and earned the title shot Bobby.”

Bobby Quance“Go fuck yourself, you wouldn’t even help Jack to the back, Shelley busted his arm pretty bad, and he’s in the doctors room right now, you haven’t even seen him yet and he’s your best friend.”

Teddy Hart “Look, Jacks my boy, but he lost the match again for us, making H-Factor look bad, and making Teddy Hart look bad, I don’t want to see him now.”

Bobby Quance“Well that shows what kind of a man you really are Teddy. Why don’t you just get the fuck out of here as no one gives a fuck about you.”

Teddy Hart“You want me to go, well fine here I go.”

Teddy Hart picks up his big off the floor, still in his wrestling gear and slams open the door and storms off out of the ring, while Quance looks mighty pissed at Hart.

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Rocky Romero d. Tyrill House & Jimmy Jacobs

Rocky Romero earned the Havana Pitbulls a SWEW Tag Team Championship shot as he won the SWEW Triple Chance match. It was only really between Jacobs and Romero of the three of who would win the match. Jacobs looked dazed and confused most of the match, still talking in his gibberish ways but he came close to picking up the win when he hit the Contra Code on Tyrill only for Romero to brake up the hold. Romero managed to pick up the win when he hit a stiff superkick to Jacobs to knock him to the outside and then managed to lock on an arm-bar on Tyrill who was forced to tap saving his arm for braking. It was a good showing for Tyrill, but his inexperienced showed against two tough opponents while Rocky Romero showed he is not only a good tag team wrestler but a threat in singles competition.

Result – Rocky Romero wins

(13:32) ***

No stopping as this fast paced show keeps going as Samoa Joe comes down to the ring with the SWEW Academy as he looks to do a favour for his leader Alex Shelley and take care of John Roberts. As Joe waits in the ring Roberts comes down to the ring with a mic in his hand and starts to talk.

John Roberts“Alex Shelley I know you are dodging me, which is why you sent your fat Samoan bitch to try and get me.”

Joe looked immediately furious with what Roberts was saying.

John Roberts“That’s right. I called you a bitch; you just go around doing whatever Shelley wants you to do. What you can’t think for your self, you overweight, overrated hack.”

Joe had heard enough and ran out of the ring to get Roberts as the 4th match of the night kicks off.

Samoa Joe (w/SWEW Academy) d. John Roberts

With Joe enraged at what Roberts had just said, Roberts punched and moved trying to keep away from Joe in an attempt to tire the big man out. However Roberts perhaps went too far as once Joe managed to get Roberts, he ripped him apart all over the Beach House Plex. The crowd were wincing as Joe rammed Roberts into the guard railings, with great force, then hit the Ole, Ole kick on Roberts.

Roberts was bleeding from the mouth as Joe dragged him into the ring, hit a few more stiff kicks as well as an Island Driver before choking out Roberts. Joe refused to let go of the choke and some of the SWEW Academy students had to pull Joe off Roberts. Joe went to the back still looking hella mad with Roberts blood all over his hand. Roberts had to be carried to the back by some agents and backstage workers as he might now regret calling out Samoa Joe.

Result – Samoa Joe wins

(7:36) **1/2

AJ Styles & Homicide d. Chris Ca$h & Trent Acid

AJ and Homicide get a huge pop as they come to the ring while Ca$h and Acid finally together as a heel tag team got some good heat coming down to the ring. The result of this match wasn’t really in question. AJ and Homicide are two huge starts while Ca$h and Acid are well Ca$h and Acid. AJ and Homicide hit all there signature moves however. AJ hit the Spiral Tap and backsault DDT while Homicide hit the Suicide Tope before finishing off Trent Acid with the Cop Killa. However the real story of the match was what happened after the match.

Result – AJ Styles & Homicide wins

(10:51) ***1/4

As AJ Styles and Homicide celebrate there win in Homicides debut match, suddenly there is a huge disturbance in the crowd as from the back of the arena racing into the ring come former SWEW alumini Kid Kash and the Briscoe Brothers to attack Homicide and AJ. The crowd are going wild as AJ and Homicide try and fight them off, but Trent Acid and Chris Ca$h get up and join in, the assault on AJ and Homicide.

The crowd are now booing as the five on two assault easily overpowers AJ and Homicide. Chris Ca$h appears to be directing traffic as the Briscoes hits the Doomsday Device on Homicide. The five men the pick up AJ Styles as Ca$h gets in front of AJ and mocks his pose before hitting the Styles Clash on AJ. Ca$h signals for the Briscoes to go outside. The Briscoes grab steel chairs but as they do the lockeroom empties and chase of Chris Ca$h and his cronies. AJ and Homicide gingerly get up with help from the rest of the guys in the back. Was that the Ca$h Inc, Chris Ca$h was talking about? But Kid Kash and the Briscoes lost there SWEW contracts.

SWEW Triple Chance Match

Ricky Reyes d. Alex Lovell (w/Ray Stevens) & Spanky

After a brief intermission to calm the crowd down, we returned to see Ricky Reyes earn the Havana Pitbulls there 2nd SWEW Tag Team Championship shot of the night when like Romero early he won his match with an armbar on make Alex Lovell tap out. Spanky came close to winning the match on several occasion as he hit Reyes and Lovell with big moves including a frogsplash on Reyes who kicked out at two. After the match Stevens dragged Lovell out of the ring as they went to the back depressed after going (0-2) tonight.

Result – Ricky Reyes wins

(13:31) ***

Austin Aries© (w/Becky Bayless) d. Low-Ki

This was everything a title match should be. A big match feeling, great atmosphere in the crowd and two fighters doing everything they could to be champion. Low-Ki one year on from his first title shot, started like a house on fire, flashing kicks from the left and right of Aries, had the champion crumble to his knees and Ki came close on several occasions to taking the match early on.

After Ki missed a Phoenix Splash attempt and smashed his knee on the mat, Aries took control of the match. Working on Ki’s right leg to try and stop the kicks and general mobility of Ki. Aries working clearly the heel here as he stamped away at Ki’s leg and locked in various submission holds on it including a figure four leg lock which looked like it had Ki ready to tap. Ki managed to get to the ropes but the damage had already been done.

Ki managed to come back into the match more, but his kicks were now not as affective allowing Aries to block them more. Aries took Ki to the outside and really started to tear at the leg trapping it between a steel chair and the floor then stamping on the chair making Low-Ki wildly scream which was heard all through the Beach House Plex.

Aries got several close calls on Ki, but Ki just would not give up. Aries signalled it was over and went for the brainbuster but Ki reversed it and hit a sick release german suplex on Aries who landed on the back of his head. Both men were slowly up and started to kick at each other. Ki managed to hit a stiff shot to Aries head and then exploded in a flurry of kicks and chops and Aries reeled into the ropes. Ki signalled for the Ki Krusher lifted Aries up but collapsed on the floor as his right leg gave in.

Aries got up and sensed Low-Ki was weak. Aries picked Ki up and hammered 10 forearm shots into Kis back. He lifted Ki up and drove him down to the mat with a brainbuster not once, not twice but thrice. Aries then climbed to the top rope and hit the 450 splash on Ki and covered for the three. Becky slid into the ring to congratulate her man and give Austin his title. Aries stands up and offers Low-Ki his hand. Low-Ki extends his hand and the two men shake to a nice reaction from the crowd. Low-Ki raises Aries hand and it’s a nice moment until Teddy Hart comes running through the crowd and smashes a steel chair into the back of Low-Kis head.

Result – Austin Aries wins

(25:07) ****1/4

Low-Ki goes down from the stiff chair shot to the back of his head. Aries goes to superkick Hart but Hart ducks and smashes the chair over Aries head. Hart scares Becky out of the ring and rolls Low-Ki out of it. It obvious he wants Aries, and the crowd are booing Hart loudly after ruining that nice moment between Aries and Low-Ki. Hart drags Aries into the corner and he hits a twisting 450 splash on Aries. Hart then picks up the SWEW Heavyweight Championship and poses with the belt to huge boos before running back through the crowd while holding the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. Aries slowly gets up taken aback from what has just happened as Becky helps him to his feet. He knows Teddy Hart is long gone now, and gone with his SWEW Heavyweight Championship belt.

Backstage before our main event of Jimmy Rave and Matt Sydal in a No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere match Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero are talking about there success in the SWEW Triple Chance matches.

Rocky Romero“I told you we would do it Ricky, now we have two title shots.”

Ricky Reyes“Yeah man, after ‘The Gauntlet’ I swear down on August 27th in Iowa we are going to get our tag team titles back and we ain’t gonna to have two shots to beat Majestic to get our titles back. I say after the show lets go and see Callis and get the title shot down on paper. The Havana Pitbulls vs. Majestic for the SWEW Tag Team Championship.”

Rocky Romero“Sounds good to me, and you’re right Ricky, we don’t need two title shots to get our belts back.”

Ricky Reyes walk off, as Rocky Romero has a big smile on his face, like he has had an idea pop in his head.

We go to ringside where a variety of weapons such as tables, chairs, ladders and canes have been put around the ringside area. First outcomes Matt Sydal with Daizee Haze to a nice reception in the biggest match of his career as he main events such a huge show on his own with close to 1500 people in attendance. Next out comes Jimmy Rave who has a cocky smile on his face, as his music plays through the Beach House Plex. Before stepping in the ring Jimmy picks up a mic.

Jimmy Rave “So it has come to this Matt, you wouldn’t step aside to allow Daizee be with the man she want to be with and now we have over a thousand screaming Californians begging us for to tear each other limb for limb. Now I’m quite happy to let this happen Matt as your nothing compared to Jimmy Rave but I’m giving you one more chance to back down, walk to the back and let me and Daizee live in peace.”

Jimmy now gets in the ring as Daizee looks kind of scared as she stands behind Sydal who takes the mic off Jimmy.

Matt Sydal“FUCK YOU.”

Sydal smashes the mic over Jimmy Raves head as IT IS ON.

Fall Count Anywhere

No DQ

Sydal smashes the mic over Raves head several times to start us off as Jimmy flees to the outside of the ring while Daizee gets out of the ring as fast as she can. Matt Sydal comes to the outside to follow Jimmy and delivers three stiff shots to Sydals head before whipping him into the guard railing. Sydal charges at Rave but Rave manages to back body drop Rave and crashes into the crowd. Rave follows Sydal and picks up a steel chair and waffles it over Sydals head to even things up.

Jimmy Rave rocked Matt Sydal with a big chop which sends Sydal to the floor. A couple more and Sydal is rocking in the middle of the crowd as Rave orders the fans to move out of the way as Rave launches Sydal into a big pile of chairs. Rave picks up a big metal pole and measures up Sydal. Rave swings but misses and hurts himself in the process smashing the bar into the steel chairs making a sickening fud around the arena. Sydal hits. Sydal hits several stiff kicks to Raves body and then suplexes him on the hard concrete floor. Sydal picks Rave up as they walk through the crowd even more so and work there way near the exit door of the building. Sydal teases throwing Jimmy through the door window, but Jimmy blocks and whips Sydal into the door causing it to break off its hinges.

We are now outside the building as the crowd gather round Rave and Sydal. Rave covers Sydal but only gets a two. We now make our way towards the beach as the two start brawling on a beach. Jimmy Rave hits a series of suplexes on Sydal and goes for a cover but Sydal kicks out. Rave picks up a deck chair from the beach and throws it at Sydal knocking him over as Rave looks to have the advantage. Sydal attempts a weak forearm which nailed Jimmy Rave in the head, but Rave shakes it off and signals for the hot girls who are sitting on two deck chairs to move. Rave tries to suplex Sydal on the chairs but Sydal blocks, and spins Rave around and hits a front faced suplex on Rave who crashes through to deck chairs and hits the sand.

The crowd chant Holy Shit as Sydal covers for a two. Sydal picks Rave up and drags him by his hair as we go back into the arena. Sydal continually smashes Rave with forearms as we make our way back to ringside. Sydal whips Rave into the guard railings as he crashes over and goes back to the ringside area. Daizee starts clapping her man as Rave now busted open rolls into the ring. Sydal slides a table and several chairs into the ring. Rave is now pleading for Sydal to stay away as Sydal jams a chair into the corner of the ring and then whips Rave into it. Raves back crashes hard into the steel chair and he steps out of the corner and is met by a huge roaring lariat from Sydal knocking him inside out.

NO

Rave just kicks out. Sydal signals it is over as he puts up the table and places Jimmy Rave on top of it. He hits Rave with several shots to make sure he stay on the table, as Raves head is now just a huge bloody mess. Sydal climbs to the top rope and signals for the Shooting Star Press. The crowd are on there feet now as Sydal launches himself off the top rope and goes crashing through the table as Jimmy Rave somehow rolls out of harms way. The crowd are going crazy as Rave slowly crawls across to cover Sydal

NO

Sydal just kicks out. Both men are slowly up but Rave is up first and manages to hit the running knee on Sydal right on his jar. Sydals head snaps back crashing onto the mat.

NO

Sydal again kick out. Raves looks annoyed but senses victory is close as he measures up for a second running knee. Rave launches himself but Sydal somehow gets the strength to pick up a steel chair and block Rave as he crashes onto the mat after running into the steel chair. Both men slowly crawl towards the steel chair and both get there hands on it. They both weakly try to pick up the chair, when suddenly into the ring comes Daizee Haze who takes the steel chair into her hands.

Sydal and Rave both stand up gingerly in the ring as Haze has the chair in her hands. Both men yell at her to give them the chair, but Daizee Haze swings back the steel chair and to the delight of all the fans in attendance smashes the chair over Jimmy Raves head, which sends Rave down to the floor in a big heap. Sydal smiles as he climbs to the top rope and hits the Shooting Star Press on Raves lifeless body.

Matt Sydal wins, in the biggest singles match of his career. Matt and Daizee embrace in the ring, as Rave quickly slides out of the ring and stumbles to the back leaving the show to end with Matt Sydal and Daizee Haze celebrating sending the Californians in attendance happy with what they have seen in the debut SWEW show on the west coast.

Result – Matt Sydal wins

(14:07) ***1/2

POSTSHOW

It is now postshow as we see Rocky Romero and Ricky Reyes go into SWEW Owners room Don Callis.

Ricky Reyes“Don can we have a word with you?”

Don Callis“My office is always open what do you want?”

Ricky Reyes“You saw us win the SWEW Triple Chance matches. We want you to confirm our Tag Title shot against Majestic on August 27th in Iowa.”

Don Callis“The Havana Pitbulls vs. Majestic of Delirious & Super Dragon on August 27th in Iowa for the SWEW Tag Team Championship? Sure thing, you know what you want to do with your other title shot yet?”

Ricky Reyes“Where going to keep it in the bank, encase we manage to lose the title match against Majestic, so we have another shot just encase, but that isn’t going to happen is it Rocky?”

Rocky Romero“Nah all we need is one shot.”

Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero leave the room looking pleased with there nights work, when Romero turns to Reyes

Rocky Romero“One sec I left my bag in there wait a second.”

Rocky Romero goes back into Don Callis office

Rocky Romero “Don, book me in a match for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship against Austin Aries in North Dakota on September 10th.”

Don Callis “What about keeping the title shot in the bank, does Ricky know about this.”

Rocky Romero“Hey he said all we needed is one shot to win the tag team championship, I’m going to become the first double champion is SWEW history when I take both title belts.”

Don Callis“What about Ricky through, he is not going to be happy with this is he.”

Rocky Romero“Don’t worry about that, all I want to know is can you get it done.”

Don Callis “Hey it’s your SWEW Triple Chance you can do whatever you want with it.”

Rocky Romero “Well do it then, and I will tell Ricky about this, when he is ready.”

Don Callis “Ok then.”

Rocky Romero leaves the room, picking up his bag as Reyes turns to Romero.

Ricky Reyes“What took you so long?”

Rocky Romero“Was just getting the travel information for ‘The Gauntlet’ sorted out.”

Ricky Reyes“Cool.”

The Havana Pitbulls walk off together as Romero has a big smirk over his face.

We are backstage with Majestic. As always Delirious and Super Dragon are standing in the background with the SWEW Tag Team Championship belts over there shoulders. Samoa Joe is sitting intensely still with John Roberts blood all over his hands after nearly murdering him in the ring tonight. Alex Shelley is looking into the camera looking intense as he begins talking.

Alex Shelley“Lets sum up tonight’s events. Once again Majestic proved they are the greatest faction in the history of professional wrestling, dismantling H-Factor in the middle of the ring and making poor little Jack Evans tap out clean in the middle of the ring. Speaking of tapping out, let’s put our thoughts out to John Roberts. Did you actually think it would be a good idea to call him out and piss him off? Well you surely can’t think it was a good idea now, as you rest in the hospital tonight, and Samoa Joe still has your blood on his hands.

Enough about tonight, let’s look to the future. August 13th Minnesota, the first ever 30 man Gauntlet match. Once again another way the SWEW offices can screw Alex Shelley by giving him the number 2 drawing making me winning the ‘The Gauntlet’ an nearly impossible task. Don’t worry through, I’m sure I will eliminate the most competitors and stay in the longest to win those prizes and be able to get Austin Aries back in the ring so I can win my SWEW Heavyweight Championship and with Samoa Joe drawing number 30, there is no way anyone can stopping him winning this thing, and giving Majestic a clean sweep at ‘The Gauntlet’ as our goal of total domination becomes closer and closer, with the SWEW Heavyweight Championship coming ever closer to the hands of Majestic.”

Matt Sydal and Daizee Haze look in a great mood as they cut a post match promo after finally ridding themselves of Jimmy Rave, after a great bloody main event here in California.

Matt Sydal“Jimmy Rave, you should have stayed away, I told you Daizee was with me all along and when she swung that steel chair into your bloody head tonight, I hope you got the message to stay away forever. Now I’m aiming straight for the top, Austin Aries I’m after your SWEW Heavyweight Championship and entering ‘The Gauntlet at number 27 I have a great chance of winning this thing, and mark my words, I will win the Gauntlet and then I will beat you Austin to become the SWEW Heavyweight Champion.”

We are in a private limo outside the Beach House Plex and inside sit Chris Ca$h, Trent Acid, Kid Kash, Mark Briscoe and Jay Briscoe. They look like they are having a good time drinking champagne as Chris Ca$h starts talking.

Chris Ca$h“Hi AJ, how you doing? I heard your little speech backstage, saying I couldn’t get powerful friends the calibre of Homicide. Well how do you like me now? Kid Kash and the Briscoe Brothers, three of the top independent wrestlers in the US joining Ca$h Inc, in our fight for domination of SWEW, seems to be a clear intent on our goals.”

Kid Kash“Yo wassup it’s the notorious KID back in SWEW. You say me and the Briscoes are banned from SWEW? Well the Ca$h Inc lawyers have managed to get our SWEW contracts reinstated and we are once again active competitors in SWEW starting with the Gauntlet on August 13th as guess who the three mystery competitors in the Gauntlet are.”

Chris Ca$h“That’s right AJ, looks like your pretty fucked now. It was 5 on 2 tonight, and it’s going to be 5 on 2 every night from now on as with this kind of man power can stop us. We’re going to win the Gauntlet, win the Ultimate Challenge Cup, win the world title, win the tag title, win everything, no one can stop us. Hey driver lets go.”

The five men start laughing as Ca$h Inc have signalled there intent for domination of SWEW as the limo drives off. As the limo drives through the car park and out to the freeway we see Teddy Hart resting on a car talking on the phone with the SWEW Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder.

Teddy Hart “Yeah it was totally awesome, no one saw that coming.”

Teddy Hart “Yeah I’ve got the belt with me now, everything is cool.”

Austin Aries“HEY HART YOU SON OF A BITCH, GIVE ME MY FUCKING BELT BACK.”

Out of nowhere we see Austin Aries come running down the street and Teddy drops his phone and the belt on the floor as the duo meet and start brawling. Aries hits Hart with some stiff right hands but doesn’t look 100% with a bandaged up ribs as Hart manages to lay into Aries with some stiff shots to Aries ribs knocking him down, before picking up the SWEW Heavyweight Championship and hammering it over Aries head. Hart smiles and gets in the car picking up his phone and putting the belt in his car and starts it up and then starts mouthing off to Aries who is down on the floor.

Teddy Hart“Hey Austin, I’ll take good care of the title don’t worry.”

The show comes to an end with Teddy Hart speeding out of the Beach House Plex car park with Austin Aries laid out on the floor.

As the show comes to an end we see a graphic advertising ‘The Gauntlet’ to take place on August 13th in the Sky Box Arena in Minnesota which will hold the first ever 30 man gauntlet match:

SWEW – The Gauntlet – Entrant List

1) Azreal

2) Alex Shelley

3) Jack Evans

4) Jay Briscoe

5) Delirious

6) Ricky Reyes

7) Spanky

8) Kevin Steen

9) Jimmy Rave

10) Alex Lovell

11) Bryan Danielson

12) AJ Styles

13) Mark Briscoe

14) Gregg Bradley

15) Chris Ca$h

16) John Roberts

17) Rocky Romero

18) Ray Stevens

19) Austin Aries

20) Jimmy Jacobs

21) Teddy Hart

22) Bobby Quance

23) Low-Ki

24) Tyrill House

25) Trent Acid

26) Homicide

27) Matt Sydal

28) Super Dragon

29) Kid Kash

30) Samoa Joe

Edited by rsl

its..... baaaaack!

Great to see this diary updated! Im intrigued to see how youve decided to go ahead with this gauntlet as i'm about to do the 2nd Annual Triple Threat Gauntlet (the idea I pitched earlier in the diary) on my TEW game and I want to see how another person handles a gauntlet taking up the vast bulk of the show, if not all (mine is the whole show minus a special main event title fight)

The Gauntlet

August 13th 2005

Skybox Arena, Minnesota

War! The very foundations of Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling are in ruin. In California, we saw a record number of assaults and dissect by the wrestlers in the Beach House Plex. Teddy Hart argued with H-Factor team-mate Bobby Quance then left the building, only for Hart to return and shock the world, by steeling the SWEW Heavyweight Championship from Austin Aries, beating him up later in the night in the car park. That wasn’t all as Chris Ca$h debuted his Ca$h Inc organisation, as along with Trent Acid, we saw the returns of the Briscoe Brothers and Kid Kash to SWEW as they attacked AJ Styles and Homicide and stated they will take over SWEW.

On top of that Rocky Romero lied to his tag team partner Ricky Reyes to get a SWEW Heavyweight Championship, while Majestic continued there path of destruction by winning a six man tag over H-Factor and Samoa Joe left John Roberts in a hospital overnight after beating him senseless in under 10 minutes. That wasn’t all as Matt Sydal finally ended his long feud with Jimmy Rave as they fought through the building, on the beach and on the streets of California before Matt Sydal with help from his girlfriend Daizee Haze finished Rave off with a Shooting Star Press.

As you can see the SWEW lockeroom is clearly in trouble, and now will only get worse as on August 13th, in Minnesota at the Skybox Arena for the first time ever, there will be a 30 man Gauntlet where every member of the SWEW roster plus international stars Kevin Steen and the American Dragon Bryan Danielson will battle for 3 key prizes where anything and everything can happen.

The Gauntlet

Don Callis has handed us the following information about ‘The Gauntlet’ –

• Every wrestler in ‘The Gauntlet’ has been granted a number between 1-30 (A list of the numbers can be found below). Wrestlers 1 and 2 will start the match, and the wrestler with the next number up will enter the match when elimination occurs, and this match will start immediately with no breaks.

• Each match in ‘The Gauntlet’ will have a 20 minute time limit. Whichever wrestler has been in the ring for the shortest amount of time, will be eliminated. If both wrestlers have been in the ring for the same amount of time, both men will be eliminated and the next two superstars will enter the match.

• Eliminations will occur if a wrestler is pinned, is forced to submit, counted out, disqualified or the time limit expires. If both men are eliminated at the same time, for any reason, then both men will be eliminated and the next two superstars will enter the match.

• If a wrestler beats 3 men in succession they will be granted a 3 minute break before the next match.

• If a wrestler has been in the ring for more than 30 minutes without a break, they will be granted a 3 minute break at the end of the current match in progress if they are successful.

• Three ‘prizes’ have been set for this match by SWEW Owner Don Callis. Each of the ‘prizes’ are the same, with the winner of the prize getting to make any match of there liking, this can include any gimmick, or title match they want, as long as it involves somebody with a SWEW contract.

• The first prize will go to the wrestler who eliminates the most amount of wrestlers in ‘The Gauntlet’, the second prize will go to the wrestler who stays in  ‘The Gauntlet’ for the longest amount of time and the final prize goes to whoever is the last man standing in ‘The Gauntlet’.

Now we will go through the entrants in groups of 3’s and study there chances of winning one of the three prizes.

1) Azreal

2) Alex Shelley

3) Jack Evans

Alex Shelley stated at the end of California Dreams that he his furious that he drew number 2 and accused Don Callis of fixing the draw. Now Shelley can only hope he can survive the longest or beat the most amount of competitors. However with Azreal and Jack Evans two young stars looking to rise up the ladder in SWEW knowing Alex Shelley will be a huge name to have in your win column. With Azreal and Alex Shelley starting us off on Saturday we are sure they will set the pace for the rest of the evening. We also need to find out what Jack Evans thoughts are on Teddy Harts attack on Austin Aries and his theft of the SWEW Heavyweight Championship. Reporter Cliff Johnson is almost 100% he will have an interview with Jack before the show starts.

4) Jay Briscoe

5) Delirious

6) Ricky Reyes

Jay Briscoe will here make his in ring return to SWEW here and despite reports coming out of Ca$h Inc the Briscoes are going to go after the SWEW Tag Team Championship, he will be looking to make up for his poor first run in SWEW and make a name for himself in the Gauntlet. If Delirious and Ricky Reyes make it to face each other, it will be a preview of the SWEW Tag Team Championship match to take place on August 27th in Iowa as Majestic defend against the Havana Pitbulls and both men will be looking to go into the match confident. Ricky Reyes however is apparently furious that Rocky Romero had decided to go for a SWEW Heavyweight Championship match instead of saving the SWEW Triple Chance for another tag title shot in the future. How will this affect Reyes in Minnesota?

7) Spanky

8) Kevin Steen

9) Jimmy Rave

The only man to make his in ring debut with SWEW this Saturday will be Canadian star Kevin Steen. Steen had made a name for himself at both sides of the order and will be looking to enhance his reputation with a good run in the Gauntlet. Spanky who has been in a slump lately will be hoping a good run here will make him rise up the SWEW rankings again, while Jimmy Rave will be looking to bounce back from his big loss to Matt Sydal in California.

10) Alex Lovell

11) Bryan Danielson

12) AJ Styles

With Alex Lovell surrounded with such top talent we doubt he will last long here. Bryan Danielson making his first appearance in SWEW since the Ultimate Challenge Cup in SWEW has said to SWEW offices, he is after a SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot and has stated he will either last the longest or eliminate the most men in the Gauntlet. However to do this Danielson must get past AJ Styles, who is furious the way he and Homicide were jumped by Ca$h Inc and is fired up for this event as he has stated he will want Chris Ca$h one on one if he can we a prize.

13) Mark Briscoe

14) Gregg Bradley

15) Chris Ca$h

Like Jay, Mark will be looking to make a name for himself in singles action in SWEW before reverting back to the tag scene. Gregg Bradley will be finally looking to get a win under his belt, as chances are running out for him to prove himself in SWEW. Chris Ca$h now leader of one of the most powerful groups in SWEW will be looking to lead by example and have a good run in the Gauntlet as he looks to sow the world he does not need AJ Styles to be successful.

16) John Roberts

17) Rocky Romero

18) Ray Stevens

Despite Internet Reports, John Roberts will be in Minnesota after been released from a Californian hospital a few days ago. Roberts was in hospital for over a week after Samoa Joe destroyed him, after Roberts badmouthed Joe before there match. Not at 100% he will be looking to make up for his embarrassment. Rocky Romero will be looking to build to his SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot on September 10th in North Dakota by impressing in further singles competition, while Stevens will be looking to just pick up a victory and last as long as he can.

19) Austin Aries

20) Jimmy Jacobs

21) Teddy Hart

The SWEW Heavyweight Champions is so pissed we fear for whoever he has to face on Saturday. With two superstars needed to be beat for Aries to get his hands on Teddy Hart the man who attacked Aries and stole his SWEW Heavyweight Championship title, including a former champion Jimmy Jacobs, Aries will be determined to win those two matches to get his hands on Hart. Teddy Hart has stated he will be wearing the SWEW Heavyweight Championship around his waist in Minnesota and we can exclusively reveal now that on August 27th in Iowa, Teddy Hart will take on Austin Aries for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship after Hart cashed in his SWEW Triple Chance. The issue between Hart and Aries can only get hotter in Minnesota.

22) Bobby Quance

23) Low-Ki

24) Tyrill House

We have not heard from Bobby Quance but we are sure he will not be happy with Teddy Hart’s actions and may want to get his hands on Teddy in the Gauntlet. Low-Ki will be looking to bounce back after losing to Austin Aries in the SWEW Heavyweight Championship match, and may also be after Teddy Hart after Hart laid him out with chair during his attack on Aries in California. Like fellow SWEW Academy graduates Tyrill House will just be looking to survive.

25) Trent Acid

26) Homicide

27) Matt Sydal

Like Chris Ca$h with Trent Acid one of the founding member of Ca$h Inc will not be looking to disappoint with a poor showing. Homicide will be looking for revenge and will hope Acid will make his way to facing him as he looks for revenge for what Ca$h Inc did to him ruining his SWEW debut. Matt Sydal coming off his biggest win of his career beating Jimmy Rave at the last show has stated he is coming after the SWEW Heavyweight Championship and has stated he can go through four other men to win the Gauntlet.

28) Super Dragon

29) Kid Kash

30) Samoa Joe

These lucky three men have drawn the last three numbers and are favourites to win the competition. With two member of Majestic in the final four at least, they have the best chance of taking it. Kid Kash making his in ring return to SWEW will be looking to earn his first ever SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot here. However whoever get to the final to face Samoa Joe, knows he will be tired and it could be one step to far for anyone to get past Samoa Joe.

For just $15 on the door of the Skybox Arena, Minnesota or www.SWEW.com you will be able to see the first ever 30 man Gauntlet match. Top stars including Bryan Danielson, AJ Styles, Teddy Hart, SWEW Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries, Alex Shelley plus many more will be looking to have there name as winner of the 2005 Gauntlet Trophy and win any match of there own choice. Remember the three prizes are:

Who will eliminate the most other superstars?

Who will survive the longest amount of time?

Will will be the last man remaining?

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Heavyweight Championship

Holder: Austin Aries

Defeated: Samoa Joe

Date: 12/3/05

Title Defences:

Austin Aries beat Jimmy Jacobs in Skybox Arena, Minnesota on 26/3/05

Austin Aries beat Jimmy Rave in Skybox Arena, Minnesota on 26/3/05

Austin Aries beat CM Punk in Reading National Guard Armoury, Nebraska on 16/4/05

Austin Aries beat Spanky in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 30/4/05

Austin Aries beat Chris Ca$h in Hallom Arena, North Dakota on 15/5/05

Austin Aries beat Trent Acid in Guthrie Centre, Iowa on 4/6/05

Austin Aries beat Alex Shelley, Jimmy Jacobs, Matt Sydal & Samoa Joe in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 16/7/05

Austin Aries beat Low-Ki in Beach House Plex, California on 31/7/05

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Tag Team Championship

Holder: Majestic (Delirious & Super Dragon)

Defeated: Styles Ca$h

Date: 25/6/05

Title Defences:

Majestic beat The Havana Pitbulls in James Smith Memorial Arena, South Dakota on 16/7/05

Super Wrestling Extravaganza Wrestling Triple Chance Holders

Ricky Reyes – The Havana Pitbulls will take on Majestic for the SWEW Tag Team Championship on 27/8/05 in Iowa

Rocky Romero – Rocky Romero has a SWEW Heavyweight Championship shot on 10/9/05 in North Dakota

Teddy Hart – Teddy Hart will take on Austin Aries for the SWEW Heavyweight Championship on 27/8/05 in Iowa

Fuck.

This is one of my favourites, if not my number one favourite.

Its a shame to see it end, but good luck with the new diary, and thanks for a great read.

I loved doing it, but everytime i look at it, i just think meh, i can't be bothered and I have lots of other ideas that i want to do. It's going to be a Current day WWE SmackDown diary and should have it up soon.

To be perfectly honest the last few shows have been poorer, still good but the sparks gone. It's good that you've got out whilst it's still successful. You've reached a point very few people have in a diary, going a year or so. You had some great storylines (I really loved the Majestic stuff), however one thing which bugged me was the mass influx of outside talent. About 9/10 of your roster is made up of talent outside the area, and your lowercard is pretty much non-existant. Still a very good read and I never thought it would last this long, big props to you. (Y)

After Joes turn i think it pretty much fell apart, and as you said i had too many people too high up the card to make things work right, as i started to have too many turns and stuff and it wasn't as much fun to write. Plus Aries sucked as champion really :P