Star Wars Music

Guest The Real Deal

Guest The Real Deal

Its not the actual song for Star Wars but does anyone know what the name of the theme is that plays something like "Dum dum dum dum de dum dum de dum"

:mellow:

On a related note, what the hell is that song that plays in Ep3 when Anakin storms the Jedi Temple?

The logical one to me is "Anakin's Betrayal"

apparently that song is on the soundtrack Number 10, Anakins Dark Deeds or track 4 Anakins Betrayl not sure

Edit: http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=4031378 thats the website with the songs from the soundtrack with little clips you can listen to

Edited by ~The Missionary Guy~

Surely pales in comparison to the Ash version of Cantina Band. Aparently Ewan McGregor convinced George Lucas to let Ash play at the wrap party for either Phantom Menace or Attack of t' Clones (probably Clones, as they likely played Clones, along with the obvious Darkside Lightside). Tim Wheeler described it as one of the best days of his life, as he later snuck off and shagged his girlfriend on set. Big up Ash!

Since we're talking about Star Wars music here, does anyone know the actual title of what I think would be best described as Luke's theme? It's the one that plays in A New Hope when he's standing on the hill looking at the setting suns, also plays when Obi-Wan's talking to him when he's in the Death Star trench.

I've been trying to find it and can't.

Since we're talking about Star Wars music here, does anyone know the actual title of what I think would be best described as Luke's theme? It's the one that plays in A New Hope when he's standing on the hill looking at the setting suns, also plays when Obi-Wan's talking to him when he's in the Death Star trench.

The theme is called "The Force".

Speaking of music....

There's this peice that plays in ESB, and has been featured in numerous SW related games. It plays when the Snowspeeders are looking for Luke and Han, as well as when the Falcon escapes from Cloud City. It was in the Shadows of the Empire game when you're at the Ord Mantell Junkyard, also.

The theme is called "The Force".

Speaking of music....

There's this peice that plays in ESB, and has been featured in numerous SW related games. It plays when the Snowspeeders are looking for Luke and Han, as well as when the Falcon escapes from Cloud City. It was in the Shadows of the Empire game when you're at the Ord Mantell Junkyard, also.

I know which one you mean...though I can only remember the beginning of it (the sort of fast paced bit). Looking through the clips of ESB soundtrack on that JR.com site The Missionary Guy listed above, I think it would be either "Luke's First Crash" or "The Rebels Escape Again". That's by process of elimination if nothing else. They sound like they're variations of a similar tune anyway.

If it's on the Shadows of the Empire soundrack, I can get it for you. Hit me your MSN.

And yeah, the more I think about it, I can't remember any music when Anakin marches the temple. Are you sure there was some? I just remember the footfalls, to be honest.