Man United Thread

Jook

But Arsenal never go out onto a football pitch and try to kick the shit out of the opponents. Man Utd do. And it is fact because it HAPPENS. I never see that happen because that is not our game to beat our opponent like that, we beat them playing football. Just like Chelsea and others. Man Utd too often go out onto a pitch and fight.

And on the subject of diving.

NistelrooyDivingShit.jpg

I love that picture.

I loved the person who had Viera falling without being touched in his sig....

EDIT: He meant about Viera moaning when getting booked and sent off, not the kicking of the ball.

And Cantona kicked someone when they racially abused him to his face.......

Edited by rvdwannabe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact of the matter is, we're in 2005 and have a big influx of foreign players. The majority of the divers are foreigners where this sort of thing is tolerated more than it is here. It's like a friggin national sport over in Italy!)

It's got a lot to do with the the influence of foreigners I think. I'll hold my hands up and say we have divers, but I whole-heartedly believe Man Utd players are worse.

Another point, whats with Gary Neville moaning at the referee after being shown red? You just kicked the ball at a fan, what do you expect, just walk of the pitch you moron.

Do you honestly want me to mention the Arsenal players who do this? Every single game, Viera tackles a guy viciously and maliciously and gets a yellow card while bitching. Each and every single game.

Every team does that in the Premiership. Not saying your wrong, but in Gooners defence, he's saying how can you complain if you just got sent off for kicking a ball at a fan?

I knew that would come up, but once again, I just said Vieira dives, I know he does. It is just that I see it so much more from Man Utd.

Just for the record, how many neutrals are discussing this at the moment?

For the record, I support Fulham, so I hate Chelsea, and am non-plussed by Arsenal and Man U.

But, currently, I'm glad Chelsea are where they are, and think that its a big case of pot.kettle.black when it comes to Arsenal fans having a go at the way Man U does things.

Guest Ringmaster

But Arsenal never go out onto a football pitch and try to kick the shit out of the opponents. Man Utd do. And it is fact because it HAPPENS. I never see that happen because that is not our game to beat our opponent like that, we beat them playing football. Just like Chelsea and others. Man Utd too often go out onto a pitch and fight.

And on the subject of diving.

NistelrooyDivingShit.jpg

I love that picture.

And by the way, Vieira doesn't kick the ball at fans. That is totally different, for example, today, he got booked. Did he moan? Exactly.

That is what i mean, Man Utd being fucking wrong when it comes to discipline sometimes. Example: Eric Cantona.

Well most people I know who are non Man Utd fans agree with me also that Man Utd are the scum of the English league.

I don't know how so many people don't see it.

Yes, fair enough we cheat sometimes, but with Man utd, it is so often and it is so blatant it is untrue. Ronaldo diving constantly to try and win penalties, who tried to win a penalty for Arsenal tonight when we needed a win? No-one, because we don't want to win a game like that.

And better yet. Who was the team that offered to replay a fucking game in the FA Cup when Kanu set up that goal for Overmars? We didn't want to go through like that, so we replayed a game which we could have just as easily said "Fuck off we aren't replaying"

On the RvN matter, fuck off. did you know WHY that happened. He has gotten away with fucking murder playing us. Elbowing Keown, elbowing Lauren, punching Freddie in the stomach in FRONT of the referee! (which by the way, nothing has been about that STILL). He nearly ended Ashley Cole's fucking career this season. There was a reason for that pushing and it is because he has been elbowing and punching Arsenal players in almost every game he plays against us.

Edited by Gooner4Life

On the Pires dive: He clearly lost his footing :shifty:

On Vieira going after Neville: Neville's ugly...

Every player complains about being booked/sent off when they're at the top level because they think they can sway the ref's decision some how. Intimidation or whatever. I don't agree with it, but it's a fact that it's happening in every game.

Well most people I know who are non Man Utd fans agree with me also that Man Utd are the scum of the English league.

I don't know how so many people don't see it.

Yes, fair enough we cheat sometimes, but with Man utd, it is so often and it is so blatant it is untrue. Ronaldo diving constantly to try and win penalties, who tried to win a penalty for Arsenal tonight when we needed a win? No-one, because we don't want to win a game like that.

And better yet. Who was the team that offered to replay a fucking game in the FA Cup when Kanu set up that goal for Overmars? We didn't want to go through like that, so we replayed a game which we could have just as easily said "Fuck off we aren't replaying"

Did you offer a replay when the ref blocking off a Sheffield United player led to you scoring against them? Don't try to be righteous because you did something right once...

Man U are the "scum of the league" because of jealousy. Now, I hate Man U to be honest, or have done, but it is because they win everything, frankly (or used to). Thats why everyone hates them, and it is sad. There are teams that are as bad as them at cheating,diving, etc, but they are picked on because they used to forever win.

And saying Arsenal never would cheat to win a game is stupid....any time they dive, it's cheating to better thier position, or thier chances to score...

EDIT: You do realise players try to wind each other up. Little kicks, stomps, shirt pulling here and there is fine...what happened to RVN was stupid, and outrageous, however you try to spin it.

Edited by rvdwannabe

Birmingham City.

Spurs.

Everton.

Leeds.

:shifty:

And Tottenham...don't forget Tottenham...uh, and Chelsea while we're at it :shifty:

Well did we try to cheat to win a game today?

Did Man Utd try to cheat to draw a game today?

Exactly.

And that Pires "dive". On that occasion, he clearly got tugged on his arm a little, fair enough little contact but he is running fast and then loses his footing. Come on, you could have at least had the Pompey one.

But once again, I never said we didn't ever ever cheat did I?

And how are you all forgetting Blackburn? :huh:

Edited by Gooner4Life

Well did we try to cheat to win a game today?

Did Man Utd try to cheat to draw a game today?

Exactly.

And that Pires "dive". On that occasion, he clearly got tugged on his arm a little, fair enough little contact but he is running fast and then loses his footing. Come on, you could have at least had the Pompey one.

But once again, I never said we didn't ever ever cheat did I?

And how are you all forgetting Blackburn? :huh:

Wait, you actually made an effort to justify Pires going over in that game.......

I think your posts just lost all validity to me now.

And you've cheated to win in the past.....Man U don't try and cheat to won every game. For example, I could whip out when you beat us 3-0.....you harassed the referee and he changed a penalty decision. Now, if you had have been professionals, you'd have accepted the decision, and got on with it. We also had a goal disallowed for no reason before you even scored, so if it was allowed, we could have been 2-0 up. Now, harassing a referee to me sounds like cheating, or at least being underhanded.

EDIT: And TMM, he mentioned Spurs, and Spurs are Tottenham.....>_>

Edited by rvdwannabe

Guest Ringmaster

On the RvN matter, fuck off. did you know WHY that happened. He has gotten away with fucking murder playing us. Elbowing Keown, elbowing Lauren, punching Freddie in the stomach in FRONT of the referee! (which by the way, nothing has been about that STILL)

On the RvN matter, fuck off. did you know WHY that happened. He has gotten away with fucking murder playing us. Elbowing Keown, elbowing Lauren, punching Freddie in the stomach in FRONT of the referee! (which by the way, nothing has been about that STILL)

Don't ge me wrong, I hate RVN, he's a piece of shit, but they were going after him were they not? You say Arsenal doesn't do it, I give an example, you cry like a bitch. Congrats. And if you mentions elbows, mention Berkamp, please. Although I like the man, he's the king of the elbow.

As for ending Ashley Cole's career, if you wanna play that game, I point to the Charity Shield and Ole Solskjaer.

RM, they'll pull an Arsene Wenger, and tell you they didn't see it....

About the Fulham reversed decision.

The fact is, it WASN'T A PENALTY! That is why, if it was a penalty, fair enough, but it wasn't. :crying:

And yes, I didn't see it. :shifty:

Seriously thogh, when the fuck was that?

And on the subject of ending careers. Roy fucking Keane. How mancs can worship a guy that went out there to purposely end somebody's career is a fucking joke. I don't care how good he is, that is just wrong.

So we have players karate kicking fans, players kicking balls at fans, players ending a players career on purpose. I haven't seen an Arsenal player do any of those things.

Edited by Gooner4Life

About the Fulham reversed decision.

The fact is, it WASN'T A PENALTY! That is why, if it was a penalty, fair enough, but it wasn't.  :crying:

I accept, it wasn't a penalty. But surely, if a ref gives a decision, then complaining seems underhanded. No-one could have seen Cole's slightest touch on the ball (which is why the ref made the wrong decision), so I assume Arsenal were complaining for the sake of it, personally. Not in a nasty way, but I just think if the ref missed it, who was in a good position, I doubt the Arsenal players would have seen it properly.

EDIT: Cole clattered Solsjkaer, and he went off injured, out for the rest of the season.

Edited by rvdwannabe

I agree, there never will be an answer, but as me and RM have been discussing on MSN, it is not as if we think Man U are fine by any means. We dislike both teams, but just think it is rich for one to whine about the other. I'd have the same argument if a Man U fan complained about Arsenal cheating.

I'd just like to say that 1), Cristiano Ronaldo is a diving little bastard, but then so is Kevin Kilbane at times, so I can't really complain, and that 2), we were fucking awesome tonight, 3) Duncan Ferguson is a god, and 4), I hope Gary Neville is locked away, I can't stand him.