Albino Blacksheep question.

MalaCloudy Black

So, I was looking at some stuff on snopes that reminded me about ABS.

Particularly an essay that was scanned and upped to ABS. The essay centered around some important figure from Ancient Greece...but it was arguably the worst essay ever. The guy talks about how the figure in question was so gangsta, and fucked his parents and shit...it was weird.

And it got a D- grade.

However I can't find it on ABS. Anyone? Help?

Oh man thats awesome. I wish I had the balls to do something like that. He should be given some kind of award for that.

The funniest part is that the teacher is actually taking the marking quite seriously. Most teachers I had would've read maybe the first sentance and then called you back to see them and gave you a bollocking.

What has the teacher wrote on the first page above where it says Lenny Kravitz, anal sex and Oedipus? It has a smiley face by it.