*SPOILERS* Batman Begins

prime time

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious. Who is the villian in this one? The movie looks good though.

I read somewhere it is some dude from the mob or something and scarecrow

The guy from 28 Days Later plays The Scarecrow, if I'm not mistaken. I heard somewhere that Ra's Al-Ghul was in it as well.

It certainly looks good, but I'm not caring about whether it's the best film of the year, or if it's better than Spiderman etc, I just want it to rectify the crappiness of the other films. Which it apparently does quite well, so I expect I'll thoroughly enjoy it whenever I finally get to see it.

Ra's Al Ghul and the Scarecrow are the villians.

Mr.Zsaz has a small cameo and another villian is mentioned as well.

And Ra's is WAY more than the father of the girl Batman marries for a time. He's one of the best Batman villians, an eco-terrorist who's survived for hundreds of years using the regenerating effects of Lazarus Pits. He's trained a leauge of asassins and aided Bruce Wayne in his early training as well. He's more involved in the training in Begins. He's one of The Batman's villians that can go toe to toe with him, without a squad of henchmen or some elaborate plot.

Edited by Maxx

Best Batman movie by far. Great ending that actually left me wanting MORE!

___SPOILERS BELOW_______

I loved that they didn't kill off The Scarecrow, fixing what the other Batman movies did wrongfully. The idea of Scarecrow and The Joker in the next is amazing. I also like the way they had the Asylum broken into, and had all of the prisoners released. Very, very well done.

I actually thought when Batman blew out the wall to escape the asylum, there should of been a guy sitting alone in the dark playing cards with himself, who simply said "Thanks...". But, they got the Joker reference in at the end.

This is by far the best Batman movie to have been made. Cilian Murphy plays the Scarecrow perfectly and the whole Ra's Ah Ghul angle is awesome. Don't want to give anything away except for the fact that it is an awesome movie and if anyone has any doubts about seeing it throw them out the window. You won't be disappointed.

I saw last night and was blown away. Not only is this a great Batman movie, it is a great film period. I would stand this up artistically against any movie that has come out in the past 5 years.

And Ra's is WAY more than the father of the girl Batman marries for a time.  He's one of the best Batman villians, an eco-terrorist who's survived for hundreds of years using the regenerating effects of Lazarus Pits.  He's trained a leauge of asassins and aided Bruce Wayne in his early training as well.  He's more involved in the training in Begins.  He's one of The Batman's villians that can go toe to toe with him, without a squad of henchmen or some elaborate plot.

Thats why I hope they don't do anything as far as a Joker story goes, Nicholson was a god in the role and I'd rather not see anyone else do it as it's always likely to be disapointing in comparison.

That's what they said about Batman and nobody being able to outdo Keaton and Burton, and this movie certainly seems to prove otherwise.

I'd like to see a more modern twist on the Joker, although I'd love to see the Riddler and Two-Face once again.

Thats why I hope they don't do anything as far as a Joker story goes, Nicholson was a god in the role and I'd rather not see anyone else do it as it's always likely to be disapointing in comparison.

That's what they said about Batman and nobody being able to outdo Keaton and Burton, and this movie certainly seems to prove otherwise.

I'd like to see a more modern twist on the Joker, although I'd love to see the Riddler and Two-Face once again.

I saw the movie today as well, and I was just...so pumped up after the movie. I felt the need to see it again, but I want to see it at IMAX or something this time around.

As for the Villians, they were great. Scarecrow was just awesome, and the plots was just amazing.

At first, I wasn't sure about the Batmobile, but it turns out to be one kickass vehicle.

As for the Joker, did anybody heard that there's two actors already in the run? Mark Hamill and Crispin Glover are the two actors, that I've heard. I've heard there's another actor also in the run as well.

Man, I can't wait for Batman Begins 2, now.. whatever the title will be.

:)

I saw the movie today as well, and I was just...so pumped up after the movie. I felt the need to see it again, but I want to see it at IMAX or something this time around.

As for the Villians, they were great. Scarecrow was just awesome, and the plots was just amazing.

At first, I wasn't sure about the Batmobile, but it turns out to be one kickass vehicle.

As for the Joker, did anybody heard that there's two actors already in the run? Mark Hamill and Crispin Glover are the two actors, that I've heard. I've heard there's another actor also in the run as well.

Man, I can't wait for Batman Begins 2, now.. whatever the title will be.

:)