Question about WWF No Mercy

Guest LdE1986

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is she by far the most expensive? I don't see why. She has shit moves and is just pointless to unlock. I just never bother.

I just find it totally random, which for some reason is good. I have about £360,000 and I've always wanted to unlock her, so that gives me more reason to play the game. Considering I've had the game for 2/3 years now and STILL haven't unlocked anything, I'm strangely happy about it.

I tell you something fun . start a match of your choice and set the time limit to 10 minutes and have it on the hardest difficulty. now have fun trying to get the win. I noticed the computer really steps it up with a short time limit and makes the match more interesting. I lost to angle via scissored sleeper with only a few seconds left

I tell you something fun .  start a match of your choice and set the time limit to 10 minutes  and  have it on the hardest difficulty. now have fun trying to  get the win. I noticed the  computer really steps it  up  with a short time limit and makes the match more interesting. I lost to  angle via  scissored sleeper with only a few seconds left

Might try that. I always set it on 60 minutes for some reason, but I'll set it to 10 and see what happens.

Something else that's fun is to be someone like Taka Michinoku and face the Rock/Undertaker/Triple H. Those can be fun.

Last night, early this morning, however you want to put it, I took my Tommy Dreamer CAW through the Hardcore Title mode....

I'd say the highlight was DDTing Taka through a table...

Just watching it in slow motion (since that was the final blow), I could almost hear Joey Styles..."Taka's placed on the Table...Tommy Dreamer...(DDT) OM MY GOD!!!!"

As far as updating the wrestlers, I have Rocky, Trips, Trish, 'Taker, and Kane done.

Why is she by far the most expensive? I don't see why. She has shit moves and is just pointless to unlock. I just never bother.

I just find it totally random, which for some reason is good. I have about £360,000 and I've always wanted to unlock her, so that gives me more reason to play the game. Considering I've had the game for 2/3 years now and STILL haven't unlocked anything, I'm strangely happy about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Beat the guys down until you get a special, hit the special on both guys, pin one.

If he kicks out, do it again.

I play on hard and I've never had any problems with those tactics.

The worst one I had was recently, I was going through the hardcore championship as Droz, and I had to fight both farooq and bradshaw at the same time, starting in the parking lot. I did a finisher on them both there, kick out.

I got thrown into the hall, another double finisher, kick out.

Thrown onto the stage, double finisher (Stolen finishers, so I did a dominator and a clothesline from hell - and pinned bradshaw. Bradshaw still kicked out, The Clothesline is the most powerful move in the game! I don't know how he did it)

I got thrown into the ring, double finisher, kick out. Next time I got a special, I threw faarooq out of the ring and finally got bradshaw to stay down after another clothesline.

That was the hardest handicap match though, the others have all been pretty uneventful.

Haha, Warzone played nothing like No Mercy. Still, the price is right. One thing though, the No Mercy cartridge I have is black, and that one is gray. Does that have something to do with the reissuing of the game, or is it just nothing of importance?