Games you wish would be made

Docpepper

I'd really love to se a survival horror game based on the Friday the 13th movies or even Halloween

For the Friday the 13th game they could make it online also. Online mode would let you create a teenage camper or camp counselor and meet up with other campers and such trying to survive whilst jason and other baddies try to kill them.

I'd alos like to see an international version of KOC wrestling game . I mena they made a Winning Eleven 7 International , why not make KOC International so American fans can get a taste of the goodness

Guest Leeleemu

SHENMUE 3, 4, 5 and 6 by far - I would do anything for even one to be made.

A Pokemon RPG on a future console, first person or third person mode, like the Game Boy games but 3d and more realistic like Shenmue. That would be cool.

A F1 Manager game which is actually being made. - A GOOD ONE THOUGH

A proper good wrestling game with good career mode!

Edited by Leeleemu

i think with wrestling being less popular than soccer it´s still a bit of a different story.

Dunno about the survival horror games, especialy with one killer, usualy thes movies are about the killer slaughtering a million teens, now unless you don´t play a bunch of chapters that are build around you not dieing to not go game over and than dieing in a cutceen right after that to keep the death count on the level of the movies i don´t see how manny times you can have the usualy around one or two people big surviving number being hunted and not killed, i don´t see much moor than 30-45 minutes of gameplay on the non cutsceen site (and that being very generus) - dunno about the online game idea, sounds like a mod for one of the ego shooters, have only on person who can kill and the last person that is alive besides him wins or someting like that, nothing i´ed see last to long aswell. - Games based on tv shows or movies rarly are good anyway.

I´ed like to see a good Movie Making Bussines simulation.

A F1 Manager game which is actually being made.

Edited by Michael Matzat

some more games I wouldn't mind seeing.

College baseball

College Girls Softball game

WNBA Game

A flag football game would be good

as would any high school sport games

A cross country running game would be unique

My friends and I were joking about how badass a CFL game would be. Then we realized it wouldn't sell at all and we dismissed the idea.

As for games I'd like to see made, a proper game that's based on a movie. They're so few and far between. Don't say Spiderman 2 as while webslinging was fun, it lost its appeal very quickly. Every time I get my hopes up, and every time I get disappointed because the quality of the game always stinks.

A third person, no-objective, real life game.

Basicaly GTA without the missions. Guns are more rare, harder to find than knives which u can find in any kitchen. You can form relationships (Sims 2 like) and steal cars/rob banks. Or, you can just simply go through life day to day. Idk bout you guys, but I've stand a lot of time with GTA just walking around/driving normaly to see if I could do it. I find that fun.

Yeah there was, but I want to see it on the new platforms. Preferably Playstation 3.

I'd like to see a game based off the comics where Marvel Versus DC fought each other. Playing as the Wolverine/Batman hybrid would be awesome.

A third person, no-objective, real life game.

Basicaly GTA without the missions. Guns are more rare, harder to find than knives which u can find in any kitchen. You can form relationships (Sims 2 like) and steal cars/rob banks. Or, you can just simply go through life day to day. Idk bout you guys, but I've stand a lot of time with GTA just walking around/driving normaly to see if I could do it. I find that fun.