Games you wish would be made

Docpepper

A Mega Drive-style 2D platformer or scrolling beat 'em up on PS2, putting all the extra power into decent 2D graphics and length of the game instead of 3D realism.

Starcraft 2. Make it happen.

the only problem is that the ultimate spider-man comics suck, so the basis for the game is crap already.

The next two spider-man games after this one already have been anounced wen SM2 came out, there will be SPider-Man Classic next year and the year after that Spider-Man 3 (for the movie).

I got high hopes on the spider-man classic game after playing Spider-Man 2 (console version) and knowing that they have USM to work out some of the hugh problems SM2 had so SMC will prolly be one hell of a game. - I see SM3 suffering under the problem that it has to somewhat stick with the movie plot (hellooooo shortness)

a brand new ALEX THE KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD~~~~~ You know in full 3D goodness. Man I loved that franchise, and sonic, and Mario.... good times. Sniffle. Im not crying, I poked my eye... :crying:

I wish they'd make a zombie game using the san adreas or vice city engine . Just like the mod these two guys made for the pc version of Vice City. The city is covered with zombies that once spot you try everything to eat your flesh. That would kick ass

a brand new ALEX THE KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD~~~~~ You know in full 3D goodness. Man I loved that franchise, and sonic, and Mario.... good times. Sniffle. Im not crying, I poked my eye...  :crying:

*Indicates sig*

New Alex Kidd, be it 2D or 3D, would rock my world. It would have to be Miracle World-style, though, none of the others could cut it.

I'd love to see an update of the Ghouls and Ghosts games in glorious 3D, although I've been hankering for years to see a good horse racing game, where you can be a bookie, better, trainer or jockey.

a brand new ALEX THE KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD~~~~~ You know in full 3D goodness. Man I loved that franchise, and sonic, and Mario.... good times. Sniffle. Im not crying, I poked my eye...  :crying:

*Indicates sig*

New Alex Kidd, be it 2D or 3D, would rock my world. It would have to be Miracle World-style, though, none of the others could cut it.

Whoooo Alex Kidd! Scissor Head > *

I always wanted a badminton game (the sport) - like tennis, but faster....

Also an SAS game where you spend most time getting to the target and scoping it...then run the attack really quickly. Loadsa tension in that one.

An SAS game is in development though and looks very average.

Frisbee would be good.

Also, I demand a remake of Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders!

Judo would be another cool sports game....Or an Olympics game that actually has the heats and athletes rather than just countries and the finals of events...

Following on my Master System/Mega Drive love, I'd love to see decent remakes of Altered Beast and Alien Storm, and a continuation of Streets Of Rage.

Okay, so there actually is a new Altered Beast game in development (or was?), but apparently they've changed the story to government experimentation! Damn it, I want a game about floating heads and oiled up men in Ancient Greece turning into dragons!

And I'm aware of Beats Of Rage, before anyone links me...

A High School Football Video Game. That would be awesome, but I've always wondered if there would be enough room for all the teams.

If not, you could buy the game with no teams and then download/buy whatever divisions/high schools you wanted (Alabama High Schools, Florida High Schools, New York High Schools, etc.) from EA Sports or the maker of the game.

Final Fantasy VII (PS3 remake, especially after the damn teaser bit)

Civ3 for PS2

A Big Brother game

Lego Stars Wars: Episode IV - VI and beyond...

Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

I'd want a Star Wars Original Trilogy game(s) made using the KOTOR engine. Just imagine how great it would be to play the game as Luke, get to Cloud City, fight with Darth Vader, he cuts your hand off, he tells you he's your father and then asks you to join him...and you agree! Seriously would be an awesome game.

Continuing from above, I'd like to see some form of action/shooter game made based on the original star wars trilogy. I know some games have touched on it, but I'd essentially like to play as Luke/Han etc through the actual trilogy (not just in bits like the Rogue Squadron series), or maybe a whole unique story. Add a massive deathmatch option, where you can fight as and against ANY character to appear in the trilogy (hell, even throw in new trilogy characters as special unlockables or something), and I'd be smiling.

Edited by timmayy

Guest Mr McFarlane

A Pirates Gold remake would rock my body. I love that game.  Honestly, who doesn't want to be a pirate?

Or a good Harvest Moon for PS2. Or Fable for PS2.