Jennifer

Rachel

Janelle

Kaysar

Beau

Ivette

Maggie

James

Kaysar and Jennifer are all that remains at 6:25 BBT as a wake up.

From what I've collected: Beau wins the Martini Bari

Janelle won the Plasma Screen

April won $3,000 cash

James quit minutes after Ivette for no reason

and Rachel was the 3rd place winner, so she is locked in the box until the game is over.

I think the order went:

Beau

Janelle

April

Ivette

James

Maggie

Rachel

Edited by Jester of Death

Ahhh, fuck!

I really thought that she would come through but then she screwed them over! The funny part about it is, she doesn't think she's doing anything wrong. They are really fucked now, because they are losing someone for sure because either Kaysar or Howie will win Veto and then take their person off and since they confronted Jenn then the partner of the person still on the block will be put up.

This is the last time Kaysar will trust outside of the 3 others in this house.

HUGE fucking news. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON"T WANT TO SPOILER POV + AFTERMATH!

Rachel used the veto and Jen put up KAYSAR!

The house goes crazy after this, mainly with Howie and Kaysar after they asked April for reasons as to why Kaysar was up and April avoids the question/blames everything on Kaysar's group.

Howier then SCREAMS about how everything is bullshit and trust is nothing anymore. He says that WHEN he wins HoH, the stupid blonde whore (April) is going out of the house.

Janelle and Ivette also get into an arguement but it is broken up before anything big happens.

Both sides seperate with Kaysar's group both stunned and pissed off.

Ok, for those of you who might be like me and not really read up on the spoilers at times (at least until the show airs), this might be one time you want to.

Because there's a LOT of interesting/entertaining stuff going on that I'm sure won't be on the show, or at least not shown in full. And some of the stuff that will happen on the live show...heh, well lets just say it looks like a few people are planning already.

Yeah, I guarantee you 90% of this won't be shown on the show and it will be toned down.

UPDATE

Maggie's group was preparing April to fight back against Howier and start another big fight. Just as they were about to head out of the HoH room to find him, Big Brother went to fishtanks.

That was about an hour and a half ago, so either something REALLY big happened or Big Brother cooled everybody down and is talking with the whole house

How do you spell Jen? C-u-n-t! Oh my god, how fucking two faced can you be. Kaysar gave her the HoH, he handed it to her...I know deals can be broken, but if there's one thing that should be honored it's that if someones gives up HoH so you can have it then they should be safe...fuck, back for only one week and he's already gonna go. I so can't wait to see her ass got taken out.

yeah CBS is cutting out a lot...

it's funny though, everyone seems to want to stir shit up, but don't they see this game this season is designed for the floaters? If you do anything somewhat on the radar you're out the house 2 weeks tops..

Except if you're James.. Ivette should get a MVP award for saving his ass and pretty much solidifying the final 4. Ivette and Beau are strong enough to stay together as a pair, including the fact that Beau is -200 on the radar. James gives Ivette a lifeline outside of the friendship, especially when that group implodes on itself eventually, and Maggie is smart enough to go where the power is as she has played a somewhat neutral game.

James, Ivette, Beau, Maggie in the final 4 with James winning it.. the mistake of letting him stay in far too long is going to come back on everyone eventually. Especially when he gets to actually compete in competitions..

I have been cheering for Beau since the game began [hey, gotta have a gay guy represent] and right know I see him making it further in the game.

There are so many targets, and none of them are himself or Ivette. James has even slightly been knocked off the radar with this entire shift in the game.

Totally agree with MDB on three of the final four. Beau, James and Ivette are going to emerge as a force to reckon with. Ivette has incentive to carry Beau along [more money] and James as the wild-card who will be able to carry them under the radar now that April, Maggie and Jen have pissed off Howie, Rachel and whomever survives the vote.