WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

Whip your opponent normally onto the bed and press up + O. The spank meter then comes up.

To spank: push right analog stick up and hold until the hand gets to the coloured bar, then when it is there, hold the stick down until it gets to the bottom of the bar.

I hate that spank meter, it's damned near impossible to get the third one :(

I think I figured out that GY means groggy. Not sure about GR though.

I just take it for granted that G means groggy. I had a look, and the R/Y doesn't mean any sense. The GR is for punching someone during a grapple, so I could understand if it was GS, for Grapple Strike or something. Eh, I think it all just means the same.

And I got a shock earlier, when I first loaded it up. None of my legends were available, my locker room was empty and the trophies were gone. It took me a while to figure out my brother was using a different profile >_<

Also, how the hell do I resverse the casket thing and what is a casket finisher?

When you whip them into the casket, have a stored finisher with full momentum, then just press L1 and/or O. I've only been able to powerbomb them in, but I've seen vids of Taker chokeslamming him :\

Reverse the casket thing is easy. When they try to close the lid, you need to press either L2 or R2 when it is inside the bar saying reverse. I did that on my first try :P

I hope to god that my xploder will work on this. I find it impossible to spank a diva 3 times in succession, this could likely be the only time i've had to cheat in a wrestling game...

Personally, I'll be using mine to unlock Jake The Snake, but to each their own >_>

Edited by Marv

• Admin

Something I've been wondering is how do you pull someone by their hair? In the brawls information (before the match starts), it says drag opponent by hair and then do a grapple to get a different grapple move.

I've been wondering this too.

• Admin

I'd assume it means holding circle at a downed opponents head. That lets you drag him around for a while, but I've never gotten it to do a different grapple move, so yeah.

But you haven't got him by the hair in that animation, lol.

I'm playing my season with Eddie but I need help hitting the Frog Splash, I know how to do it but I can't seem to be able to get up there and come off the top without the guy getting up during or before I jump.

I only go up when he is totally spread out on the ground, and usually they are orange or red damage on head and body...

Help?

I'm playing my season with Eddie but I need help hitting the Frog Splash, I know how to do it but I can't seem to be able to get up there and come off the top without the guy getting up during or before I jump.

I only go up when he is totally spread out on the ground, and usually they are orange or red damage on head and body...

Help?

I've just finished a season with Eddie. I hit the Frog Splash maybe three times but not once could I hit it properly. I have the same trouble, the opponent always gets up before you can complete the move. I can't think of a way to do it except for depleting your opponent's stamina & momentum bars and making him all red :thumbsdown:

Cheat device more than likely.

Help?

Grrr...just found out GM mode is two-player, so I asked my brother if he wants to play it with me, but he says no. No reason. Stupid boy likes to play the game but hates/is afraid to play against or with me (or pretty much anyone for that matter) on any SD game. You'd think most people who had the chance to test their skills against another person, so to speak, would jump at the chance. Bastard.

I'm gonna play about with the CAW mode in a few mins; feeling a little bit nostalgic after unlocking the ECW arena, so I watched a bit of One Night Stand, and now I wanna try and make the Dudleys and some other guys. I don't think I've actually gone out and created anyone from scratch on a SmackDown game since SmackDown 2. Has anyone here actually made anyone yet on the CAW mode?

How? PSP version isn't out yet.

Downloaded a save with him unlocked. Someones already found an "Unlock Everything" code on their cheat device it seems.

Meh, there's no fun in downloading an "unlock everything" save. I'll probably wait until I actually unlock everything to use it.

Actually, if it's the same code I've heard about, apparently it fucks up the option file or something. That's what I heard. Have you had any trouble with it yet? Also, is it a save or is it a code?

I'm doing a season with Masters and I'm already at Taboo Tuesday. The voiceovers are a LOT better than last years and the storylines are better. I tried a Smackdown season but the first storyline bothered me (Torrie, no spoilers with that) so I did a Masters one. This is the only mode I've done so far but GM Mode is next.