WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

I just had the fans chanting holy ssshhhh holy shhhh at me in the ladder match for Trish's contract of course it may be due to Eugene and Christian falling from the ring from a ladder grapple it looked brutal and of course gave me an easy win thumbsup.gif

The holy shh chants are alright the first time you hear them, but it's a bit silly when you get used to them. You get them pretty much every time you put someone through the announcers table, so I've heard them a lot :P

Oi, that sucks pinch.gif . I know I can do it, but it'll get annoying, the amount of time it'll take

Just do what I did, and take a CAW though a season mode. It helps build their stats at the same time as unlocking the moves, and once you complete two seasons you get unlimited stat points.

ARGH

Since when did they make title matches DQ again? I was playing through season with Austin on SD!, and got the story where I ran down Long. I chose to jump to Raw for the world title and fought HHH at Mania. Spent half an hour trying to find a suitable move of Austins to put HHH through the announcers table when he blocks, and goes to get a chair. I get frustrated, take the chair off him and wallop him one. I got DQ'd, season over. No cut scene, no rematch, nothing.

:(

ARGH

Since when did they make title matches DQ again? I was playing through season with Austin on SD!, and got the story where I ran down Long. I chose to jump to Raw for the world title and fought HHH at Mania. Spent half an hour trying to find a suitable move of Austins to put HHH through the announcers table when he blocks, and goes to get a chair. I get frustrated, take the chair off him and wallop him one. I got DQ'd, season over. No cut scene, no rematch, nothing.

:(

Edited by The Kraig

Ladders are easy because all the computer ever does is try to climb, regardless of the situation. If you beat them till they're red, then just strong whip them over the ropes they should be knocked out outside, leaving you an easy climb.

I did however also lose that Tag match with Eugene, like Kraigy :P

thought I'd pos this in here. what finishers does your custom caw have ?

my main caw : Dochappy(face version) Old School (Slingshot Suplex) and Live and loaded(Slingshot Elbow Drop)

My heel version (who teams with matt Hardy as Dudes With Attitude on Smackdown): Feed The Need(Lift and Cutter) and Better Than You (Cobra Clutch 2)

I just recently finished a buried alive match against edge(a best friend) and litas contract was on the line . I buried edge and now Lita is forced to join our group . Now a new diva has shown up saying lita took her spot in the group . So I'll be having a match between "Mistress" Stephanie and Lita soon . if Lita loses she's gone from the group If she wins she stays as the dominate female of the group

when I'm bored and theres not shit to do around town some of the guys come over and we hold in game ppvs and such started doing it last year. keeps me interested in the game.

I just tried slobberknocker once again and I still get the same little bug . either my opponent keeps falling to the ground or after I pin him he refuses to leave the ring(making it so no one else can come in) I can't even attack him. I have to pause and quit the match. Going to make it hard or near impossible to complete that one challenge

My CAWs finishers are the F51, and the Ki Crusher. He uses the tazzmision fairly regularly though.

And let me say Doc, you get a bit too into this :P

Hey, gotta do something to keep interested. Playing the same 8 storylines can't be fun.

Guest Anti-Hero

I'm getting SvR tomorrow and I plan to make some TNA CAWs. Are the following moves (or ones that look enough like them) in the game?

* Muscle Buster

* Spiral Tap

* Canadian Destroyer

* Shock Treatment

Cheers