WWE SmackDown! vs RAW 2006

Guest ch1ppy08

I hate GM mode, I always kick ass for the first two months, then everyone starts getting pissy about nothing and I end up losing my big lead sad.gif

Computer controlled GM show also doesn't get injured, or fatigue, or problematic superstars. Yeah, one player mode is hard.

I hate GM mode, I always kick ass for the first two months, then everyone starts getting pissy about nothing and I end up losing my big lead sad.gif

Computer controlled GM show also doesn't get injured, or fatigue, or problematic superstars. Yeah, one player mode is hard.

I'd control both shows but it'd take forever :ohwell:

I've only lost once by pinfall, every other time it's by DQ because the fucking ref gets in the way, it's ridiculously stupid that in the old ones they were too far away from the action, now you DQ'd for the tiniest tap because they get caught in the crossfire under fault of their own. Fuck referees.

What difficulty are you using? I'm on Normal and have never been DQ'd without a proper reason, i.e I smacked him with a chair.

The Lionsault is a regular move I use, and I regularly hit the ref with it. The ref moves in close to check up on the opponent after the move I've hit him with to keep him down. Ref gets walloped, gets up and points at me for a few seconds. Thats it. :\

I've come to the conclusion that Create-A-Moveset is horrendous. Does anyone have the proper moveset? I just went through a couple and changed Rey's fighting stance from 'Tajiri' to 'Rey Mysterio'. Er...why?

What difficulty are you using? I'm on Normal and have never been DQ'd without a proper reason, i.e I smacked him with a chair.

The Lionsault is a regular move I use, and I regularly hit the ref with it. The ref moves in close to check up on the opponent after the move I've hit him with to keep him down. Ref gets walloped, gets up and points at me for a few seconds. Thats it. :\

I've come to the conclusion that Create-A-Moveset is horrendous. Does anyone have the proper moveset? I just went through a couple and changed Rey's fighting stance from 'Tajiri' to 'Rey Mysterio'. Er...why?

Normal and if I'm facing a non-tough opponent I switch it up to hard. Oh and on Normal mode I just beat Austin in 47 seconds in a Bar Room Brawl using JBL (H)

Normal and if I'm facing a non-tough opponent I switch it up to hard. Oh and on Normal mode I just beat Austin in 47 seconds in a Bar Room Brawl using JBL (H)

"Non-tough" mwahahaha.

Shortest match I've had is 00'07'. Beat that (H)

Guest The Trooper

I'd control both shows but it'd take forever :ohwell:

you could use that preset card button thing for one show.

is there anything like interbrand matches or do you just book match after match untill it finaly is over ? it´s terribly flat in my eyes :-(

Pretty much, think Promotion Wars only without even the slightest aspect of fun because you've played it all before.

as if the WWE would set up a minigame where you could effectively PROVE that wrestling is predetermined, pah

I dunno, they do seem to be going that route on their website nowadays.

Another small commentary comment, me and my friend were playing as Hassan/Davaroi against Grenier/Conway earlier and the crowd started a USA chant which I felt was slightly amusing.

Anyone spotted any Russ Haas CAW's around? I've decide to legitmise Charlie a bit, give him a new entrance, finisher etc so thought Russ might aid in storyline purposes. Anyone know a good front finisher for Charlie, I'm not a fan of the T Bone suplex.

....and then I find out that Charlie doesn't have a voice over so I can't use him in season. Bastard.

Edited by King Ellis

I've only lost once by pinfall, every other time it's by DQ because the fucking ref gets in the way, it's ridiculously stupid that in the old ones they were too far away from the action, now you DQ'd for the tiniest tap because they get caught in the crossfire under fault of their own. Fuck referees.

Totally agree with you, the referee positioning is horrid, almost all of my losses have come from DQs because of them taking inadvertant blows. And just to rub it in, it's always been during great matches, so the ending is completely flat. I had a 28 minute Benoit \ Guerrero classic that after a flurry of finisher counters ended with...an accidental forearm to the ref :thumbsdown:

I wonder how a lot of these AI problems got through playtesting? I can understand how things like the animations not running in the create a moveset section got through, as they only happen at certain times with certain moves, but the referee AI, the ladder match AI, the retarded tag team partner AI...these happen in every match, and in the latter two cases completely ruin them. I'm wondering if they tested it using the AI from the previous game, suddenly made a big change right at the end, and didn't have time to correct it. :shifty: