Shadow President

Guest Mr. Potato Head

After winning Wars and Installing new governments in Iraq, Iran, and Syria, and implementing a successful Coup on The Soviet Union, I still can't get into North Korea without the Soviet Union, my newly so called "friends" won't allow me to do it. I fI do...I get nuked(as I have tried millions of times before, and then had to start a new file every time). This game is loads of fun.

Edited by Laice07

• Admin

I successfully invaded Iraq last night.

Started by cutting off all trade to them and removing their aid, then deploying my troops to Iraq and the surrounding countries. Once I had about 4 times the troops they did I started firing surgical strikes, around 12 in total and then attacked. They surrendered within a week. :D

I downloaded the game last night, and immediately I nuked the hell out of the Soviet Union and Iraq. Everyone condemned me, my entire cabinet got killed, and I was impeached about a month into my presidency. <_<

For putting a major dent in two dangerous threats, I get the pink slip?!? The people should be building a statue in my honor!!!

So yeah, I love the game, but everytime I play and try to stay on the straight and narrow, I lose leadership ability even in successful things. Any possible way to keep the leadership ability rating up to where I can get things done and not have them thrown in my face? :P

This game is great but I suck at it. I've been impeached several times. The Soviet Union is my downfall. And the best way to get the game to work without using dosbox is to run setup and set soundcard driver to none. then click on the shadow.exe

• 4 years later...