Madden 2006

Toe

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a better QB with a bigger passing cone, it allows you to have the cone or multiple people at a time, much better.

And I'm guessing you know the obvious things like, if the player is behind the line of scrimage you don't need the cone on him, and I know you all know how to lock onto a player, thats just obvious...

Hope that helped...?

If you're more spefic then I and others could help you much more...

I decreased the interception bar by a lot and now its more realistic. I'm not expecting to throw no interceptions but 3-4 a game was stupid. I've sorted it out but now I'm nilling teams to often! maybe some tweaking to the offensive stuff for the CPU is in order.

I haven't messed with the sliders at all, and after playing for awhile I throw only 1 or 2 INTs tops, unless I play really bad. You just need to read the defense and understand when they drop into zone or man-to-man. After awhile, it's easy.

Well, I'm 6-5, played my last 3 matches with alldawsons sliders, first two I lost in pretty good games then I annihilated New York 27-9 (they beat me on the first game using ad's sliders in OT) they only got 166 yards, one thing I've found with them is that games can turn on their heads extremely quickly.

Either way, I'm 6-5 and am hoping for a draft pick anywhere between 10-20.

Okay new to madden so I have a few questions.

1. I thought you could move your team in franchise? Is this true? Where do you find it?

2. I also thought you could change banners and stuff in stadiums? How do you do this if possible?

If someone could answer these that would be great

• 2 weeks later...

When playing against the CPU, do you get to see its field of vision? I was playing against Miami, it was raining and the pitch was dark and I was able to see their QB's field of vision cone. I've never noticed it before if it's been there. Is it always there, did I only just notice it because the pitch was dark?