Madden 2006

Toe

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes i throw away receipts, sometimes i do. i dont know. maybe because i got home and played Madden when i first got it and left the receipt in the bag and when i threw the bag away the receipt went with it.

i still have some receipts from games inside the cases, just not Madden though. :pinch:

sometimes i throw away receipts, sometimes i do. i dont know. maybe because i got home and played Madden when i first got it and left the receipt in the bag and when i threw the bag away the receipt went with it.

i still have some receipts from games inside the cases, just not Madden though.  :pinch:

I finally finished by first full season in All Pro as the Eagles. I made it to the playoffs so let's see what happens. I dont think I will play another season in this Franchise since I want to start another game with a team that poses a challenge like the Browns or Bengals.

But I finsished my season loosing two of my last 4 games(21-18 aganist the Cowboys and 33-16 aganist the Rams) and had to go overtime to beat the Giants 16-13. But the last game went alright and I won 13-0 over the Redskins which is my first shutout in this difficulty. They didnt have Clinton Portis, but the other HB whose names eludes me carried the ball for over 100 yards anyway. But their passing game was off, they completed only about 10 passes all game and had less than 70 passing yards.

Man I created a killer young team in a fantasy draft and it seems like Deangelo Hall and Pacman Jones are trying to outdo one another. In my last game Pacman ran back a 94 yard kick return on the first play of the game. So Hall went okay and picked off a pass in the endzone and returned it 107 yards for the major. Man I love having speed on my team. :wub:

I think I may have either hit a bug or I have the most realistic game in history.

I got bored of my Steelers game (Not because I wasn't starting but it was just grinding). So I decided to start a new game as a Cornerback. I found a hall of fame CB and a Us Sprint team star. Got 80 on the IQ and got drafted by the Colts in the first round.

:(

I think I may have either hit a bug or I have the most realistic game in history.

I got bored of my Steelers game (Not because I wasn't starting but it was just grinding). So I decided to start a new game as a Cornerback. I found a hall of fame CB and a Us Sprint team star. Got 80 on the IQ and got drafted by the Colts in the first round.

I started a new Franchise with the Steelers and I am loving their defense. I won 3 out of 4 pre season games by blowouts, usually pilling up five sacks per game and around 4 more turnovers between Fumbles and INT's. I am slowly getting a knack for the L2 tackle(the one where you aim for the ball) and managed to force a scrambling Steve McNair to fumble the ball twice in my season opener, one of them returned for a TD. I also stopped a surefire touchdown pass when I used that tackle on the receiver about a yard away from the end zone and the ball popped back, returned by Ty Law(whom I signed as a free agent) to my own 20 yard line.

Must do, I suppose. Pretty bad glitch though :/

Played an exhibition match versus AllDawson earlier, my Bears versus his Cowgirls. I caned the shit out of him the entire game, but I always seem to give away the big play at exactly the wrong time. Coupled with my stunted passing game, and my inability to get the running game going after Benson ran all over them in the first half, I lost by a point in the dying seconds. Bastard.

I managed to win every game minus one with Maddox in....even with him throwing more INT's than TD's. Staley carried the team with an average of 150+ rushing yards per game. Heath Miller has become my second go to man when passing, the rookie Tight End has over 600 receiving yards and 5 TD's in 11 games, including one game in which he had 125 yards and 2 TD's. I am second in the offensive rookie of the year voting. Hines Ward still leads the team with 700 receiving yards and is third behind Staley and Miller in TD's with 4. Staley leads the team with 10 TD's.

For Steelers players....anybody else uses Heath Miller like this? I was surprised to see him perform like this, he usually goes open in cross routes and short passes, but he is so tough that he holds on to the ball on deep passes when he needs to jump and grab it. I have seen him get tackled in mid air and almost bend in half and still hold on to the ball. Ward and Randle El just drop it in those scenarios. If he was faster, I bet he would be my leader in TD's and Receptions right now.

I'm enjoying my Superstar game at the moment. I'm an OLB, drafted by the Falcons. Don't get much playing time because Keith Brooking plays the same position <_<

I think I've finally figured out good sliders for my game, I'm getting pretty realistic results for the Falcons. Finished 13-3 and secured home field, but was knocked out by the damn Bears in the divisional game :(

My off-season went pretty well, won the Madden Bowl and helped the NFC score a victory over the AFC in the Pro Bowl. Also got good reviews for my movie, Air Hockey 101 B)