Offical 2005 NCAA Football Thread

Guest Morecello

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called the FSU loss, I'm a genius. I know my team.

UVA has a good team, regardless of rank and W/L's.... Playing in UVA, with Weatherford who still sucks regardless of stats. His stats are bloated because of UVA's Zone Defense that he threw underneath routes...where a lot were off target and the good recievers just made plays.

Although, for one thing in Weatherford's defense.. the pass protection was HORRIBLE!!!

USC and those games will be covered, so I thought I'd complain about the Noles... I didn't think they were going to the Nat'l Championship, so this loss isn't detrimental to my predictions that they'll be in the ACC Championship game going for the Sugar? bowl.

USC should go unscathed now... Texas too... setting up a potential good 3-Way Heisman Championship Game... where if it were played today, I think Texas wins by about 2 TD's by jumping out early and playing physical.

I called the FSU loss, I'm a genius. I know my team.

UVA has a good team, regardless of rank and W/L's.... Playing in UVA, with Weatherford who still sucks regardless of stats. His stats are bloated because of UVA's Zone Defense that he threw underneath routes...where a lot were off target and the good recievers just made plays.

Although, for one thing in Weatherford's defense.. the pass protection was HORRIBLE!!!

USC and those games will be covered, so I thought I'd complain about the Noles... I didn't think they were going to the Nat'l Championship, so this loss isn't detrimental to my predictions that they'll be in the ACC Championship game going for the Sugar? bowl.

USC should go unscathed now... Texas too... setting up a potential good 3-Way Heisman Championship Game... where if it were played today, I think Texas wins by about 2 TD's by jumping out early and playing physical.

I would love a Texas/USC game, college football needs a good 55-52 National Championship game. But Texas gives up its points as well, Michigan ran up and down on them last year in the Rose Bowl. But to be honest, I haven't seen them at all this year.

I feel bad for Notre Dame a tad. I have seen them alot this year and they have the offensive talent to compete for a National Championship. Brady Quinn is a helluva quarterback. But, they play that "Ole" defense and then I remember that they are Notre Dame and I stop feeling bad for them and continue to hate them. Because they are Notre Dame.

I was watching the Michigan game at work. At one point, I was cashing out a customer when Chad Henne was stripped and Penn State took it back for a score, I rolled my eyes at the TV and the customer just laughed. When Henne threw the TD to Mario Manningham (the best receiver you've never heard of) I had to stop myself from screaming like a maniac in front of our customers. Great game and it's always nice to take Penn State down a notch. It was also fun earlier watching the total hack job by Michigan State against Ohio State. John L. Smith is NOT a big game coach. Conference USA this is not. But when it comes to OSU/MSU, it's like watching a war between Canada & France, can't they both lose?

USC is done with loseable games for the calender year of 2005. 2006 is another story.

That's it, the Tide fucking rule.

I love them winning another win the smooth simple field goal way. And the defensive performance made a miniscule scoring game (6-3 was the final) intriguing.

Not a blowout win, but a great win for semblance nonetheless. Though, with the rest of the results of the day, it isn't exactly gonna change our poll position.

USC = So Fucking Lucky

Alabama = So Fucking Lucky

Penn State = So Fucking Unlucky

So, yeah. That's the basis of my Saturday college football report. Now back to Gorillaz videos, biatch...

Luck or no luck there is no such thing as a bad win and a good loss. A win is a win so I mean your lucky your lucky, luck has a lot to do with the emotion of the game I mean that is how it goes. I mean if Notre Dame makes that FG and leads by six it is all different? If Jarrett doesn't catch that ball and go 64 yards to setup the finish then USC is looking with a loss. The fact is you can call it luck or you can call it miss tackling or the moment of the game.

Edited by Hugar

Man I love ABCs coverage. Nothing better than them making John Stocco look like a martyr for being a large pile of trash. There is no real reason for him to be even on the team. Two losses this year solely down to Stocco being completely worthless. Please start playing Tyler Donovan, John Stocco has never, ever, ever been any good.