Offical 2005 NCAA Football Thread

Guest Morecello

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time for more rabid fanboyism as the Tide go to the...state below the state that got hit by the hurricane named after a character in a William Shakespeare play. ROLL TIDE!!!

Oh, and yes, I do think the Tide will get beat by S. Car badly. But, if they steal the upset, a certain Bama fan will be smiling...

ASU is murdering USC 21-3 in the first half :o

USC returned the favor in the second half.

If anyone had told me Bama and PSU would be undefeated right now, and both had the possibility of winning their conference, I would've thought them insane.

Here we are, and Bama is my pick to win the SEC. PSU won't win the Big 10, but they'll go to a bowl.

ASU is murdering USC 21-3 in the first half :o

USC returned the favor in the second half.

If anyone had told me Bama and PSU would be undefeated right now, and both had the possibility of winning their conference, I would've thought them insane.

Here we are, and Bama is my pick to win the SEC. PSU won't win the Big 10, but they'll go to a bowl.

Ohio State @ Penn State will be for who controls their destiny in the Big10. Winner will be only Big10 team without a conference loss. OSU has advantage on defense and Pittman came a little way in the last game to help the rushing attack.

PSU at Beaver Stadium will be a tough team to beat. They use their pure talent well and will challenge Ohio State tonight. If OSU can jump early, they can silence the crowd and slow it down. If it is tight all game, PSU only gets stronger with 100,000+ behind them.

Ohio State @ Penn State will be for who controls their destiny in the Big10. Winner will be only Big10 team without a conference loss. OSU has advantage on defense and Pittman came a little way in the last game to help the rushing attack.

PSU at Beaver Stadium will be a tough team to beat. They use their pure talent well and will challenge Ohio State tonight. If OSU can jump early, they can silence the crowd and slow it down. If it is tight all game, PSU only gets stronger with 100,000+ behind them.