Prison Break

Guest Ringmaster

Guest Ringmaster

The premiere is tonight at 8 on Fox. I'll tape/watch the thing, although the story seems a little farfetched. I saw the pilot, the actors were great, but the whole "I'm going to commit a crime, get arrested, then go to jail to break out my brother" storyline seems a little ludicrous, I am, however, intrigued in the whole "who actually commited the crime?" aspect of the show.

Anyone else watching?

Its going to be an....interesting series. And by `interesting', I mean cancelled after one season if not sooner. Its a lame concept, really.

They've said that eventually the two main characters will eventually break out of prison but that it may be a while. That right there is the problem, because when it happens, they might as well re-name the show The Fugitives.

I am looking forward to this as I miss John Doe, which was foolishly cancelled by Fox, and this is the first drama that they've put out since that I've decided to watch from the beginning. Knowing my luck, it'll be cancelled before October <_<

Edited by naiwf

Guest Ringmaster

I'm still intrigued even though the plot is too convoluted for my liking. I'll keep watching/taping/whatever. I'm still more intrigued in the assassination angle than anything though.

• 6 months later...
Guest Ringmaster The Living Legend

Wow, it's been long since this has been active.

Anyways, it's back tonight. Will it hold up when matched with the awesome swerviness of 24?

Beatnik says no :shifty:

But I'll be watching. Abruzzi better make it :@

Guest muddatrucker

I have catched a few episodes of the first series without delving too far into the story but I can only assume that the guy did commit the crime all along and its going to be a swerve that we are expecting.