Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

Does anyone know if and when this may be coming out for Xbox 360 and/or PSP. I heard that it was rumored to come out for either but I havent really heard a confirmation that they were for sure coming out on either. I would really like to get football manager but since I live in the US the only way I can really get it would be amazon or ebay. Nothing wrong with getting it on Amazon or something but it would just be easier to get it retail if possible.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I started playing my Shelbourne game again and due to my involvement in Europe/Domestic cups I got a rather massive backlog of games at the end of the season. I had games on the 17th, 18th, 19th and 21st. Then a UEFA cup game at Celtic on the 23rd. The worse one was when the Cross Border game came up, which is the select players of the R.Ireland league against the N.Ireland league. The R.Ireland team was made up of all my players so I had to use a bunch of kids as I had a game the same day.

Something good though was Quincy Owusu Abeyie who I loaned from Arsenal, he scored 23 goals in 19 apperances with about 4 hat tricks and one game where he got 4 goals.

Green Demon - Its coming out for both iirc. I can completely confirm it is out for the PSP in March next year as it will have all the January Transfer Updates. As for the 360 i could have sworn i saw screeshots for it. Any news i will let you know.

Is it just me, or did I miss what's wrong in the first pic Kraigy posted?

Chelsea have lots of youngsters in there team and still beat Milan.

Is it just me, or did I miss what's wrong in the first pic Kraigy posted?

I think i missed it as well, although he may have been gloating because it looks as iff he beat Milan with a relatively young and inexperienced Chelsea Team

Ahh...thanks lads.

Live game editor, actually. It's called MindCompression (MC).

I started unemployed, went with Stirling are got relegated from the Scottish Second Division (I had four games of the season left, and got relegated on goal difference <_<). Annoyingly, the manager who fucked them over got a job in the First Division after I got relegated to the Third Division.

I'm now at Wrexham, in English League Two and I have them back mid-table, and may even get in the play-offs by the end of the season. I have barely any utility players though, and I have a first team squad, a bunch of shit players, so injuries are punishing. I had my keeper injured after I'd used all my subs, so had to use a defender from around the 80 minute mark onwards. Funnily, the defender kept a clean sheet, while my injured keeper didn't.

Oh yeah. What the fuck is this all about? Why are Arsenal not qualifying here? They have same points and a better goal difference (I even checked the rules page).

It's like it's just went 'fuck it, we already have three other English teams in the next round'.

Anyone know the parameters for offering someone a U21/19 managers job at a national level? I got appointed as Portugal manager but I can't seem to offer the jobs to anyone, i've tried coaches, assistant managers, managers, the unemployed. Well I could offer it to Arsene Wegner but he turned me down.