Football Manager 2006

lazy_arse

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate it when the club goes into debt, and you get blamed for it. I have my Wrexham team in the highest play-off position, my wage budget is well under control and I haven't bought anything, only sold players and the balance continues to decline.

It's not my fucking job. If the stadium costs too much to run, you shouldn't have fucking built it. It's not my fault the fans don't come, I can only keep a 15-game no loss streak for so long.

So basically, it's promotion or bust.

In other news, Derby County, while being in the Championship for two seasons, are in the quarter finals of the Champions League (or UEFA Cup, can't remember), probably because they were runners up in the FA Cup. It's not really that odd...but when you consider they're sitting rock bottom in the Championship, but can beat Galatasaray 2-0, then you get confused.

Guest Ringo Masterson 27

This is odd, I'm on my way to winning the league for a fourth straight time, having won UEFA cup once and the CL once, and suddenly the likes of SWP and Mascherano have begun saying they're bored of the routine at the club and that they want a new challenge, thus wanting to leave. I mean, they're starters for my team, we're winning and still they want to leave? Those moaning cunts can fuck off.

Guest Ringo Masterson 27

It specifically said how they've begun to become bored and want a new challenge. Although seeing that Chelsea has offered me roughly 100 million each, I'll ship them off so they can fuck off there.

Guest Ringo Masterson 27

Tottenham.

I hate the game because Chelsea is after 99% of my players and they constantly hound me, they need to fuck off. They also seem to be okay with paying 100s of millions for my players, I've already sold them Davids (what?) for 88 million, which makes no sense to me.

I get so many fucking injuries in this game, it's getting really annoying.

I'm Fulham, 7 games into my second season. I finished 5th in my first season and won the League Cup.

GK: Batista

DR: Volz/Rosenior

DL: Jensen

DC: O'Shea/Rehman

DC: Knight

MR: Malbranque

ML: Boa Morte

MC: Jensen/Petrov

MC: Nolan

FC: John

FC: Helguson

I have players like Tonge, Radzinski, Keenan, Gavin Rae and Carlton Cole in reserve, so I'm doing alright.

I probably should have saw this happening after Solomon Islands won the Oceanic Cup. But fucking hell.

Delgado gets a DOUBLE HAT-TRICK. Never seen such a rapage on FM/CM for years, and never without a good reason (keeper sent off, with loads of injuries for example).

Guest Ringo Masterson 27

As the Argies, we had a game against Tahiti where between them, Tevez and Delgado scored 13 goals, with Riquelme and Cavenaghi netting another 7, it was fucking impressive.

That's hilarious. Ironically, the only reason they're in the Confederations is because they're hosting it. It's ended up with a World Cup Final rematch with Brazil and England. TENSION~!

Meanwhile, I got promoted to League One as Wrexham. Paul Munster is a goal machine.

I get quite a lot of injuries too, which is why I ask for a bigger wage budget, rather than transfer budget. Means you can have some back-up when your players get hacked to bits by shitty Grimsby.

Edited by The Kraig 27

Heh, Henry didn't even have to score at the end, but still did to take the piss. Nice.

And I found out why Derby were in the Championship, and UEFA Cup. They were runner up in the FA Cup, but the team that won it (think it was Arsenal) already had a spot from their league position, so the cup placing wasn't needed.

Still, they got knocked out in the quarter finals by Ajax, and then got relegated from the Championship in the lowest position on the table. :lol:

And now I'll be playing against them in League One with Wrexham. *rubs hands*

Edited by The Kraig 27

What's happened here? Have they changed the format of display past seasons appearances/stats? Or is it something in preferences that I can't find?

It's like how it was done in older versions. It was cool when you could see sub appearances in brackets, as well as cup goals. Just showing league is gay.

No way to change it, but if you select the season it'll give the stats at the bottom anyway. It makes more sense in that the seasons before are just the league appearances/goals, so I like it.