The Movies

Sir Alan LCSugar

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I got it with CDWow for 10 pounds with a voucher i had so waiting extra days really doesn't bother me one jot, especially with Smackdown vs Raw out on the same day.

Right, with the game only a week away, what will your first movie be?

Remember there is a sandbox mode so it can be any decade.

Mines gonna be a sci-fi thriller called 'The Alien is my dad.' Should be fun.

Well, if they made it so everything is available from the beginning, why would anyone bother with playing the story mode? They gotta give people an incentive to actually go through the story mode.

Plus, within a week of release there'll either be official cheats to unlock everything, or 3rd party trainer programs.

I think that's the thing with this game, people may not want to buy it for the Story Mode and yet still buy it, just because they wish to make their own movie. If this is the case, some of the buyers may be put off due to them actually having to make some effort, to unlock these things. I guess only time wil tell.

the story mode only takes about about 20 houres till 2005, at least thats what i was toled (i guss if you spend ton´s of time in the movie maker tool it will be longer) ((side not, after the story mode finished you can continue playing, just like in the CIv games, there just arent new inventions anymore)

i personaly don´t think i´ll go for sandbox, i am interesed in the tycoon part of the game, i´ed rather make movies with real cammeras and i hate the sims (i sooo hope this game will not have me look out for my stars to make it to the toilet in time, or if so - i´ll be able to turn the star managment of or down to a minimum level)...

storymode seems a lot sandboxish to me, sandbox means you have all the monney in the wolrd and are able to do what you want, the stry mode seems to be the same + you need to watch out for your monney and invent stuff, i like that concept way betta :-*