Even in Heaven they Wrestle

craig

There's a difference between defending a point, and telling everyone you disagree with to die in a plane crash. Twice. And then carrying on a pointless arguement for no reason other than pure boredom. And it's ALWAYS Summers. And it ALWAYS involved you, and Ringmaster, and often fineintent, and then Dan.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Summers posting several times to defend what he thinks is trolling, yet thuggy and Cole posting several times weren't?

God, I hate that word.

Fair enough, Summers was more blunt about it, but frankly, I agree with what he said. The diary isn't very good, but who cares if he has people dying in it? I've heard worse, so let the boy run with it.

OMG REILY, YOU HAD A GO AT SUMMERS JUST TO GET A RISE OUT OF HIM, TEH TROLLING~!!!!11!!

Yeah, I still hate the word.

EDIT: And people saying "omg, this should be closed" etc etc....is "censoring creative freedom", whether I'd put it in as dramatic words as that, or not.

I wondered how long it'd be before you showed up.

Seriously, I was considering posting "now run off and tell RVDWannabe there's another pointless argument he can get involved in", but thought I'd look stupid if you didn't.

Needless to say, I wasn't wrong.

There's a difference between defending a point, and telling everyone you disagree with to die in a plane crash. Twice. And then carrying on a pointless arguement for no reason other than pure boredom. And it's ALWAYS Summers. And it ALWAYS involved you, and Ringmaster, and often fineintent and Dan chipping in "funny" comments.

Fuck you all, I can't be arsed with this anymore.

I realise that arguing with you is just adding fuel to the fire, but there's always the hope that if I complain enough, you'll stop lighting the fires in the first place, right? But fuck it. It won't. Summers will keep being Summers, and will never be warned, because he's Summers. Keep arguing, I don't care.

You do seem to have a stick up your ass. I never told wannabe to post at all, if I did, he'd probably tell me to bugger off. I'm not bored at all, infact I was off doing something til this arguement started. So that's not the case. I told people to die in a plane crash to die so I could write a diary, boohoo, as if I meant it, as if I'd write a diary if it happened. I argued because it's my opinion to defend.

It's always me, it's always wannabe, always RM, great. Thanks. We like to have fun. I don't see the problem. We don't go from thread to thread starting shit. When we're at our worse, it's kept to one thread. We don't ruin anything, we just have fun.

Seeing as you can't be arsed, you were quick enough to post about in the Donator's place, eh?

What the fuck has being warned go to do with it? What have I done that's warn worthy? I've been warned before, and I'll likely be warned again. You're arguing for no reason, and now clutching at straws.

Summers paged me, apparently I should post here to take part of some argument?

Lol.

• 1 year later...