Lost - Season 2

CKN

Yeah, it's the logo that's around the hatch too.

And that was probably the worst episode of Lost I've ever seen. Too much filler, and aside fromt he Sawyer, Mike and Jin part, and the little talk between Desmond and John, it was a pretty lame episode. The ending has me way pumped, though. I'm already trying to think who the Hunters may be, they may be the tail end section, and possibly have turned on Anna - if perhaps they're "sick" that could be the reason - or perhaps they just turned on her due to differing plans, etc. I wish they'd have furthered the Hatch scenario moreso. Like the countdown, how long Desmond's been there, and why there's a clone of him running around the real world.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's the logo that's around the hatch too.

And that was probably the worst episode of Lost I've ever seen. Too much filler, and aside fromt he Sawyer, Mike and Jin part, and the little talk between Desmond and John, it was a pretty lame episode. The ending has me way pumped, though. I'm already trying to think who the Hunters may be, they may be the tail end section, and possibly have turned on Anna - if perhaps they're "sick" that could be the reason - or perhaps they just turned on her due to differing plans, etc. I wish they'd have furthered the Hatch scenario moreso. Like the countdown, how long Desmond's been there, and why there's a clone of him running around the real world.

Just watched last weeks episode.

The part with John and his dad was such a gut wrenching moment. I had an idea the guys who took our heroic Trio were the tail end, I didn't expect Ana to be "with" them, until she claimed to be on her own all the time, then I expected she was part of it, not sure why.

I'm interested in what Desmond's going to be like running around on the island, and with the hatch now belonging to the survivors I'm extremely interested in how things are going to work, and who's going to be told.

Looks like Charlie isn't one of them, lol. Something big has to happen, no way will it be a simple "everyone moves into the hatch and eats the food" especially with the "savage" tail enders about now too.

Jin speaking english is something I've expected for a while now, however, what he was talking about at the end of the "coming next week" part is the exciting part.

God damn, this show is brilliant.

Ringy, I'm going to need a torrent for tomorrow night's episode posted on D-Lyrium, don't forget. :P

Guest sahyder2k5

Heh, re-watching the show, not only did Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje behave and talk exactly like Simon Adebisi from Oz, but he even had a tiny hat on the side of his head exactly like his old character. I miss Oz. I miss Adebisi. I demand Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje rapes one of the three held over for shits and giggles.

I really like typing Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje

Guest sahyder2k5

You can't kill Simon Adebisi. Well okay, you can, someone died on Oz. But Simon Adebisis is the motherfucking bitchmaster and he will rape the ever loving shit out of Sawyer. And this is coming from a Sawyer mark.

Seeing as it doesn't air on TV here in Australia until February, I'm downloading each episode as they come out. All 3 have been brilliant so far.

And, if you paid attention to that Orientation video, we may have found out where our panda bear came from :)

I believe the thing about polar bears is that in the orientation video, when something is said about studying the zoology of the island. I couldn't remember exactly, but over at Insidepulse, one columnist said this.

Also, I'm sure it's no mistake that polar bears were used in the film when discussing the study of zoology. What's interesting is that we see two polar bears, and so far there are exactly two polar bears on the island that we know of (the one Sawyer shot in the pilot, and the one that attacked Walt). Perhaps the polar bears were planted there by those running the experiment, and the entire island is some experimental, observational utopia. This could also explain the whispers the French lady hears (and Sayid had heard), which could either be the people running the experiment communicating with each other, or some sort of human intervention to see how the subjects react."
Edited by J-Dubb