-System of a Down

-Dimmu Borgir

-Lamb of God

-Killswitch Engage

-Fozzy

-The Beatles

-The Who

-The Doors

Those are just a few of my favorites. Yeah, anyways, name some bands that I would probably like because I like bands from the aforementioned. I also need some suggestions of politically inspired rap music. It doesn't matter who does it, as long as it's good.

EDIT - Don't hold back with your suggestions. I've gotten a new computer with 80GB of hard drive space (as opposed to the 19GB I was used to), and as such am willing to download just about anything.

Edited by blackholesun

If you like Jeff Buckley, check out George. The male vocalist is about as close as I've ever heard a guy get to emulating Buckley's voice. The girl has an amazing voice too. Check out 'Bastard Sun' for a demo of the male vocalist's voice.

Well, since you're open to any suggestion then I'm going to throw out a few different things. I'll try and keep it in line with stuff that you might enjoy.

Roky Erikson and the 13th Floor Elevators - Good psychedelic rock from the 60s. Roky did alot of good things throughout his career, their first album is probably the best. It is called the "Psychedelic sounds of the 13th Floor Elevators".

Minutemen - Good funk rock, albeit they were a huge part of the mid 80s punk scene. Check out their stuff from "Double Nickels on the Dime".